Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 06:11   #16
notstrider
Sofa King
 
notstrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 15,396
notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
United States politics today are nothing like the 70's.
Its a whole different world now.
the only good thing about it now is - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/marijuana-bill-officially-introduced-to-congress-by-ron-paul-barney-frank.html

would be nice if that got passed.
__________________
I was a cocaine addict and an alcoholic; my wife killed someone in a car crash and I brought down several businesses.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."


Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2011, 06:31   #17
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
the only good thing about it now is - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/marijuana-bill-officially-introduced-to-congress-by-ron-paul-barney-frank.html

would be nice if that got passed.
If they legalized all drugs imagine the decrease in the many crimes associated with it. Then imagine the health care costs and the billion dollar law enforcement/prison industry that will fight any legalization because they will not get that funding or profit any more. I would think that would = millions of people out of work. Not good for the USA economy right now lol.
The USA has no institutions in place to make money off of marijuana, and the product can be produced by anyone, so its not really a profit making venture. Keeping it illegal generates more profit to the economy. The USA is interested in making money, not solving problems. Thats the USA's real problem.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2011, 21:33   #18
bigfry
Semper Fi
 
bigfry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
Posts: 1,374
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
If they legalized all drugs imagine the decrease in the many crimes associated with it. Then imagine the health care costs and the billion dollar law enforcement/prison industry that will fight any legalization because they will not get that funding or profit any more. I would think that would = millions of people out of work. Not good for the USA economy right now lol.
The USA has no institutions in place to make money off of marijuana, and the product can be produced by anyone, so its not really a profit making venture. Keeping it illegal generates more profit to the economy. The USA is interested in making money, not solving problems. Thats the USA's real problem.
The simple solution would be to get rid of all democrats

People who vote democrat are more likely to:

Be unemployed
Have children they cant support
Live off welfare
abusers of drugs
pay no taxes
be high school drop outs
and own a Macbook
__________________
[SYSTEM] Congratulations your reading skills have been increased by 1!


PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL


A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2011, 23:24   #19
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
The simple solution would be to get rid of all democrats

People who vote democrat are more likely to:

Be unemployed
Have children they cant support
Live off welfare
abusers of drugs
pay no taxes
be high school drop outs
and own a Macbook

People who vote republican are more likely to:
Be racist
Be inbred
Kill people
Rape people
be complete idiots
and not know how to work a PC
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys

Last edited by Clenk~V.13; 07-02-2011 at 23:33.
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 03:37   #20
bigfry
Semper Fi
 
bigfry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
Posts: 1,374
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
People who vote republican are more likely to:
Be racist
Be inbred
Kill people
Rape people
be complete idiots
and not know how to work a PC

Sorry but now you have made a fool of yourself.

Everything I wrote was based in fact what you wrote was based in pure fantasy.


Democrats are the racist. I will point out 3 things.
1. Support affirmative action because they think minorities are inferior and need an extra hand
2. The think the minorities vote will be oppressed by being required to show ID to vote.
3. They think republicans don't support Obama because he is black.

The inbred thing who knows but I will give it to you for sake of argument

Kill and rape people.
sorry but its democrats that want to give felons the right to vote do you really think they would do this if it benefited republicans?

Be complete idiots?
I point to the welfare roles as proof your wrong.

Not know how to work on a PC.
Ok again a product of fantasy but whatever it takes to make you feel better.


Face it I am right and you are wrong
__________________
[SYSTEM] Congratulations your reading skills have been increased by 1!


PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL


A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 08:13   #21
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice
 
Doc.ackerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,547
Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Who is the biggest employer in USA? Walmart.

Who maybe retails a lot of Chinese products ? Not Just Walmart though.

Many USA people buy retail solely based on price, some have to.

Unrestricted commerce = race to the bottom price and exploitation.

Many USA manufacturers like to keep wages low... and then more people are forced to buy items based on price.

Chamber of Commerce likes wholesalers to buy and sell at lowest price.

USA manufacturers and Chamber of Commerce tend to be "Republican".
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 08:32   #22
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
Sorry but now you have made a fool of yourself.

Everything I wrote was based in fact what you wrote was based in pure fantasy.


Democrats are the racist. I will point out 3 things.
1. Support affirmative action because they think minorities are inferior and need an extra hand
2. The think the minorities vote will be oppressed by being required to show ID to vote.
3. They think republicans don't support Obama because he is black.

The inbred thing who knows but I will give it to you for sake of argument

Kill and rape people.
sorry but its democrats that want to give felons the right to vote do you really think they would do this if it benefited republicans?

Be complete idiots?
I point to the welfare roles as proof your wrong.

Not know how to work on a PC.
Ok again a product of fantasy but whatever it takes to make you feel better.


Face it I am right and you are wrong


The republicans are the ones who want to prevent people from voting. It has been well established and admitted to by both parties, that first time voters are generally democrats. Most first time voters vote on the same day they register. What several republican governors have pushed is giving a waiting period that is longer than they want you to wait to buy a gun to vote. Yes they said they want you to wait longer to vote than to go shoot someone. All because they want less democrats to vote.

Explain to me why republicans in the congress have incited hatred and death toward the democrats and particularly the president? Explain why both of the female top runners in your party has told people not to retreat but to reload. One has even said Obama isn't the real president so we don't have to follow his orders.

I'm just looking at statistics. Most republicans are white and older. Look at most of the demographic of rapist and you have the same thing, white and older generation.

I point to the whole republican party trying to privatize social security and medicare and medicaid as why your party is stupid. Also the whole tax cuts for the rich creates jobs when we had lowest tax rates for the rich for 10 years and how many jobs have we lost?

Even if you look at the statistics of Mac owners, just the % of Americans who own one. They only have 14% of all personal computers. So you are saying the Democratic party is only 28% of the total US population. Which leads me to ask, what did your party do to piss off the other 25% that voted for him?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 09:03   #23
Cloud~
~pnolɔ
 
Cloud~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Belgium || post count on panda: 13k
Posts: 3,647
Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I have spoken to a few republican Americans before. They were all set like most, democrats suck! Then they stay over at my place for a few weeks, see the news unbiased and how the things obama wants to implement are working with us in Belgium (they are already implemented here) and they are like...shiiiiit.

so yea, from an objective point of view, democrats > republicans by far. Most don't see it because pretty much most information sources in America are at the same level of trustworthyness. not very high.
__________________
My Anime list
Anime group! join if you are interested

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.


You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17   #24
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I have spoken to a few republican Americans before. They were all set like most, democrats suck! Then they stay over at my place for a few weeks, see the news unbiased and how the things obama wants to implement are working with us in Belgium (they are already implemented here) and they are like...shiiiiit.

so yea, from an objective point of view, democrats > republicans by far. Most don't see it because pretty much most information sources in America are at the same level of trustworthyness. not very high.
True that. Democrats are for day to day working and Republicans are for the millionaires and billionaires.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 09:49   #25
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I have spoken to a few republican Americans before. They were all set like most, democrats suck! Then they stay over at my place for a few weeks, see the news unbiased and how the things obama wants to implement are working with us in Belgium (they are already implemented here) and they are like...shiiiiit.

so yea, from an objective point of view, democrats > republicans by far. Most don't see it because pretty much most information sources in America are at the same level of trustworthyness. not very high.
Funny how one needs to live outside the USA to have a true objective view, instead of the propaganda crap they keep feeding them in their country.
Been that way for a long time.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 10:08   #26
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Funny how one needs to live outside the USA to have a true objective view, instead of the propaganda crap they keep feeding them in their country.
Been that way for a long time.
Every country has propaganda, but US just happens to be the worse. Fox is a conservative platform while MSNBC is the liberal platform. CNN is leaning liberal with a couple conservative hosts. But nearly all news TV shows is a subsidiary of one of those three companies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 10:36   #27
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Every country has propaganda, but US just happens to be the worse. Fox is a conservative platform while MSNBC is the liberal platform. CNN is leaning liberal with a couple conservative hosts. But nearly all news TV shows is a subsidiary of one of those three companies.
**** your boring. I bet you even bore yourself to death. Just keep filling the forums with your rambling ****.

Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 11:09   #28
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
**** your boring. I bet you even bore yourself to death. Just keep filling the forums with your rambling ****.

Do you ever make up your own insults? Or do you keep reciting things you heard 10 years go?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 12:03   #29
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Do you ever make up your own insults? Or do you keep reciting things you heard 10 years go?
Do you mean like you still watch your buddies jerk off to Hentai like 10 years ago...keep digging, your still coming up with fools gold.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 12:11   #30
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Do you mean like you still watch your buddies jerk off to Hentai like 10 years ago...keep digging, your still coming up with fools gold.
I would feel bad for you if you wasn't so stupid. This is why killing ones child after he/she has proven their general stupidity would be legal. The world would a much better place without you.

Bet everyone knows what your comeback will be too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:47.