ninja shuriken (get rid of 2 fold already) 5 19.23%
waterball (replace fire)(and gimme candy) 15 57.69%
none of the above (no candy for me)T_T 12 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 18:53   #31
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
The trojan horse needs more elaboration to begin with, and it sounds just like golem except with other features.

The water ball, looks pretty good, but give more details, and considered the fact that 2nd rb waters have major hp now adays, specially zappers. (Details like mana usage, and dmg apply on mods or players, which ever u prefer).

I read the previews thread and ill let you know that this ( is the same as a period (.). Just need to know when to use it.

Last edited by Norg~; 07-16-2010 at 18:57.
Norg~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2010, 18:56   #32
Norg~
Banned

Norg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond reputeNorg~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I see what it is... tbh it's crap =\ really crap, People would probably fog the horse=auto lose and are people able to rev,stig, heal star etc. in the horse? and who will controle the horse?

I think the trojan horse should be like ck. Attack a pure trojan and the trojan horse could activate and give 50pct of the normale dmg to the player. Just like ck only a different name. And not an xp skills just a main skill.

That could balance the game some more.

And ty for putting up some explanation for me, I feel so lubed
Failure of an idea. Why would a troj reflect?? the skill is already implemented on wars, which can be achieved by combing xxx-warrior-xxx even though is suppose to be a pure skill.
Norg~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2010, 23:48   #33
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't read the wall and voted all because I can.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 02:14   #34
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
yes yes i know what your thinking yay another post of our great mistressyesumes thank you so much and this time she even knows a little bout punctuation. <---see a periods somone in another post gave me idea of were to put them.

so anyways alot of the classes dont really use moves of that class. for example trojans got the name trojan because of the story of odisyus(probably spelt that wrong) he was a "hero" who (kinda cheated to win his fights) built a horse and put his solders known as "trojans" in a wooden horse and gave it as a gift to his enemys. at night time when his enemys was sleeping the solders came out and killed the enemys.

anyways i think trojans need a move called trojan horse basically an xp skill you can use and it makes you into a trojan horse. during this time you cannot attack and your are also invincible it lasts 60 seconds and moves you as slow as when you walk. this will allow trojans to move through guild wars for a short time without getting hurt (as well as other places) one more thing tho the trojan horse was built to hold many so when this skill is use all team members on your screen become invincible as long as there on your screen. however if they attack they lose the invincibility and are no long a part of the skill.

better explanation for link-i dont know how to better explain it but ill try. its a fixed skill your walking thru guild wars and people zaping you and your pots is low and you get xp skill you could choose golem but a better choice would be trojan horse so you use trojan horse no there is 2 people on your team both on your screen when you use it you are turned into trojan horse anyone in your team (on screen) can no long attack or be attacked as long as on your screen so ally number 1 is zaped but takes no damage however ally number 2 attacks somone with fb so no trojan horse still effects you bbut ally number 2 is no longer invincible ally number 2 dies and u and ally number on makeit to guild pole safley time to start attacking it

(long story short makes you invincible so you can move what if you rb and forgot to were your talis but you need somthing from bird island as a lvl 15 (such as free panacea) use trojan horse and birds wont hurt you and you cant hurt them allowing you to grab panacea safly without biirds and top player pkers killing you (until it ends)

as you already know what ill say on how to make ninjas more like ninjas give them shurikens and get rid of 2 fold. (read more about shurikens in the link in my signature)

one more is water taoists there called waters yet they have only one water related skill (water elf) so how about giving them water ball just a weak attack that they can replace fire with (since waters no use fire) anyone agree or do i have to kick your asses (na im just kidding)(or am i) lol anyways vote watcha think above

more detailed water ball a ball of water dealing equal (hmm maybe a little less than fire) comes at your enemy same way as fire taos meteor attack exept always hit like zap and ssince itss water maybe has a chance to heal you a LITTLE somthing like this

lvl 1 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 1 and heals 3 hp when used
lvl 2 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 2 and heals 5 hp when used
lvl 3 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 3 and heals 10 hp when used
also since there not a fighting class maybe a bit slower then fire
This wall of text is so damn hard to read, please fix the punctuation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 10:52   #35
krizz..
April 2005

krizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz.. has a reputation beyond repute
why the fuck was this retarded egy's thread bumped?
krizz.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 22:01   #36
Yuri Revenge

Yuri Revenge is on a distinguished road
Talking Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
yes yes i know what your thinking yay another post of our great mistressyesumes thank you so much and this time she even knows a little bout punctuation. <---see a periods somone in another post gave me idea of were to put them.

so anyways alot of the classes dont really use moves of that class. for example trojans got the name trojan because of the story of odisyus(probably spelt that wrong) he was a "hero" who (kinda cheated to win his fights) built a horse and put his solders known as "trojans" in a wooden horse and gave it as a gift to his enemys. at night time when his enemys was sleeping the solders came out and killed the enemys.

anyways i think trojans need a move called trojan horse basically an xp skill you can use and it makes you into a trojan horse. during this time you cannot attack and your are also invincible it lasts 60 seconds and moves you as slow as when you walk. this will allow trojans to move through guild wars for a short time without getting hurt (as well as other places) one more thing tho the trojan horse was built to hold many so when this skill is use all team members on your screen become invincible as long as there on your screen. however if they attack they lose the invincibility and are no long a part of the skill.

better explanation for link-i dont know how to better explain it but ill try. its a fixed skill your walking thru guild wars and people zaping you and your pots is low and you get xp skill you could choose golem but a better choice would be trojan horse so you use trojan horse no there is 2 people on your team both on your screen when you use it you are turned into trojan horse anyone in your team (on screen) can no long attack or be attacked as long as on your screen so ally number 1 is zaped but takes no damage however ally number 2 attacks somone with fb so no trojan horse still effects you bbut ally number 2 is no longer invincible ally number 2 dies and u and ally number on makeit to guild pole safley time to start attacking it

(long story short makes you invincible so you can move what if you rb and forgot to were your talis but you need somthing from bird island as a lvl 15 (such as free panacea) use trojan horse and birds wont hurt you and you cant hurt them allowing you to grab panacea safly without biirds and top player pkers killing you (until it ends)

as you already know what ill say on how to make ninjas more like ninjas give them shurikens and get rid of 2 fold. (read more about shurikens in the link in my signature)

one more is water taoists there called waters yet they have only one water related skill (water elf) so how about giving them water ball just a weak attack that they can replace fire with (since waters no use fire) anyone agree or do i have to kick your asses (na im just kidding)(or am i) lol anyways vote watcha think above

more detailed water ball a ball of water dealing equal (hmm maybe a little less than fire) comes at your enemy same way as fire taos meteor attack exept always hit like zap and ssince itss water maybe has a chance to heal you a LITTLE somthing like this

lvl 1 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 1 and heals 3 hp when used
lvl 2 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 2 and heals 5 hp when used
lvl 3 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 3 and heals 10 hp when used
also since there not a fighting class maybe a bit slower then fire
How about take some idea from Fairy Tail movie,one magician that can performed well with ice magic and create a new ice mage which can performed destructive magic combat with fire taoist.Sry if dont understand this movie and ignored it.Aslo create a dragon master that can peformed dragon fire magic which list as new class that that can perfrom melee with weapon and range with skillfull magic atk
Yuri Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: