Old 06-28-2009, 18:44   #46
FaTaL_BaNnEd
Reperator

FaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FaTaL_BaNnEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHayez View Post
Unfortunately I actually read the whole post and all i could see was blah blah blah asylum lover blah...anyways,not that it matters now,those days are long gone.
And what would be the point in coming back? Awake lends us +12's and a few 2nd rbs and it will be a exact repeat of 6mnths ago.
Kill after kill after kill after kill....i got bored within the first 10mins of being one of the best chars on server.
Kinda makes me think why the hell i spent 4years+ trying to get +6 and above lol.
God forbid it but if CO was ever to improve or become a little more fair,then perhaps i could be persuaded to come back,but hell has more of a chance of freezing over lol.
Must admit tho,i do at times miss the people i met over the years on kylin.
So if any of you old timers happen to come across a new game that a few of you are willing to play,holla at meh.
But until then guess ima stick wid ma 360 and those halo cats
not missin nothin on co, i went and looked yesterday and same stuff

~Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club~

ME PANDA AND CRANE RUN THIS ****

2.14bil rep.
1 and 2bil rep thanks to borny<3
First member to hit the rep cap.
First member to go from 5mil to 2.1bil rep

Quote:
Kate says:
do you even have a bday? or did you just spawn from hell fully grown? ^_^
Official Troll of the Green Apples
FaTaL_BaNnEd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 07:39   #47
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
I Agree with my Nazi friend

This forum is rather Pan Breed (Deed) [Dead]
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2009, 03:12   #48
Seurat
PK Artiste

Location: Deep in the alligator infested cancer alley, where everyone speaks with a drawl and your sister is fair game...but at least it's not Mississippi...
Seurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTaL_BaNnEd View Post
not missin nothin on co, i went and looked yesterday and same stuff

They are putting out a CO 1.0 server

hows that for in yo face? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui View Post
I post here every 4 months when i remember that this forum exists.

On a Side Note: You can Edit the Counting Thread! Like change the numbers for the lulz and confuse them in your spare time.

and here is something to edit for you:
I love TQ Digital
Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 06:58   #49
FaTaL_BaNnEd
Reperator

FaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaL_BaNnEd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seurat View Post
They are putting out a CO 1.0 server

hows that for in yo face? :P
dont care, i play WoW

2.14bil rep.

Quote:
Kate says:
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13   #50
Seurat
PK Artiste

Location: Deep in the alligator infested cancer alley, where everyone speaks with a drawl and your sister is fair game...but at least it's not Mississippi...
Seurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond reputeSeurat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont care, i play WoW
heh, obviously you do, cuz you can't leave the forums alone.

@WoW. Dimmu told me, I play on Spinebreaker

Quote:
I post here every 4 months when i remember that this forum exists.

On a Side Note: You can Edit the Counting Thread! Like change the numbers for the lulz and confuse them in your spare time.

and here is something to edit for you:
I love TQ Digital
Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 11:29   #51
FaTaL_BaNnEd
Reperator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seurat View Post
heh, obviously you do, cuz you can't leave the forums alone.

@WoW. Dimmu told me, I play on Spinebreaker
i play wildhammer/crushridge

and i only stop in here mabye 3 times a month if that

2.14bil rep.

Quote:
Kate says:
Old 07-06-2009, 18:42   #52
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i play wildhammer/crushridge

and i only stop in here mabye 3 times a month if that
We still run this ****.
Old 04-20-2010, 20:26   #53
fawn1
shhh.

fawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond reputefawn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fawn1
This forum is so dead
ops copy pastad
no i didnt
o_O !
fawn1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2011, 08:39   #54
Kamui
不死

Kamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond reputeKamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea, i said it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
And WoW>Co, It wasn't a sarcasm.
<3

Kamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2013, 10:18   #55
Atoomrahs Halla
Brrrrraaap

Atoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond reputeAtoomrahs Halla has a reputation beyond repute
We president now.
Atoomrahs Halla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2014, 08:41   #56
HuMaYuN
Ni(VjA

Location: ~Toronto, Canada~ Guild: ~TemplarKnights~ Level: ~130-130 Fire-Fire~
HuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond repute
You still have couple of old school players lurking around
Guild: TemplarKnights
What am i doing now?: As of 1/03/2014 Actively Playing Love2Hate CO [US Server] if you want to play a true CO 1.0...My Ingame name is: HuKo if you happen to pass by
HuMaYuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2014, 00:41   #57
DaHitta
Notorious

DaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond reputeDaHitta has a reputation beyond repute
I miss the old days.

My~Guilds:
Executioners
Notorious

~Retired~
DaHitta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: