Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 10:06   #61
killB1ll
Evil Archer

killB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Airin
man dude STFU ... I didn't even say anything about they can't kill with their skills ... if you FKING READ i was saying they have all their skill they needed already for pk lvl hunt or whatever ... if they can't kill with their skills I DON'T GIVE A ** ... so stop bring out CRAP like an ass that you are ... if archer can 1 hit with int + rapid everyone in game ... I think that would fking screw the game up ... not like they didn't screw it up already but WORSE ... there's always pro and con on each character you choose ... if you don't like it GO PLAY SOMETHING ELS LOSER
eh... if i am L130 wtih 12 super drags + super bow +5 and super ring +5.. i deserve to 1-hit anybody in the game, not only that, but it's int+rapid, meaning it consumes stamina and 6 seconds that i must sit there and be a sitting duck, and in turn i take 1 person out, not an entire screenfull ( trojan ). And then i ought to be able to do 600-700 to REBORNS WITH 120 SUPER BOOTS. Because 13k status attack is [edit] insane, even for trojans that's a fair amount.. let alone an archer with 1 bow, not 2 weapons. SO you can back off mr reborn-fire-that-hits-everything-in-the-game-for-uber-damage and go hide under your rock again because we don't give a ** what you think, int+rapid would mean 1 person dies, not everyone in range of herc, and we die so much easier than reborn taos, why not let us be at least as strong as em?

Last edited by SnowFlake; 02-27-2005 at 11:03.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:09   #62
Aaron

Aaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to allAaron is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by KakTheInfected
I'm not playing the Tro-War, but they said it says Iron Shirt is Fixed.
erm, i thought it was Warr-Troj that gets Iron Shirt ?
Old 02-27-2005, 10:15   #63
)V(erlin
PanCake MoNstEr

)V(erlin is an unknown quantity at this point
No, its tojan warrior.

)-(Honor)-(
~Coming Soon~

<3<3<3Dymond<3<3<3

Tiger's self proclaimed PanCake MoNstEr

[)V(erLiN ~Official Tiger Dueler~[
Old 02-27-2005, 10:18   #64
Airin
Banned

Airin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by killB1ll
eh... if i am L130 wtih 12 super drags + super bow +5 and super ring +5.. i deserve to 1-hit anybody in the game, not only that, but it's int+rapid, meaning it consumes stamina and 6 seconds that i must sit there and be a sitting duck, and in turn i take 1 person out, not an entire screenfull ( trojan ). And then i ought to be able to do 600-700 to REBORNS WITH 120 SUPER BOOTS. Because 13k status attack is ****ing insane, even for trojans that's a fair amount.. let alone an archer with 1 bow, not 2 weapons. SO you can back off mr reborn-fire-that-hits-everything-in-the-game-for-uber-damage and go hide under your rock again because we don't give a ** what you think, int+rapid would mean 1 person dies, not everyone in range of herc, and we die so much easier than reborn taos, why not let us be at least as strong as em?
yea IF .. lol what??? ... you archer have your glory ... before taiost reborn you just freaking 1 rapid them to death .. damn i hate that lol ... well i have to say after taiost reborn fire to fire ... you guys can't even do 1 dmg to them with dodge caste on i think that's ** lol (that's for level 120 with 120 super boot) ... not sure about water to water or water to fire if they still get hits but i still do and i'm level 111 =P ... and well depends what are you facing here lol if it's during guildwar ... HELL NO reborn taos die so much easier than reborn archer ... atleast you archer have fly we have to jump and zap jump and zap ... and when your fly almost up you RUN OUT OF THERE ... and sit and recharge and fly again
Old 02-27-2005, 10:41   #65
killB1ll
Evil Archer

killB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond reputekillB1ll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea IF .. lol what??? ... you archer have your glory ... before taiost reborn you just freaking 1 rapid them to death .. damn i hate that lol ... well i have to say after taiost reborn fire to fire ... you guys can't even do 1 dmg to them with dodge caste on i think that's ** lol (that's for level 120 with 120 super boot) ... not sure about water to water or water to fire if they still get hits but i still do and i'm level 111 =P ... and well depends what are you facing here lol if it's during guildwar ... HELL NO reborn taos die so much easier than reborn archer ... atleast you archer have fly we have to jump and zap jump and zap ... and when your fly almost up you RUN OUT OF THERE ... and sit and recharge and fly again
I rarely see our reborn taos dead, and i am quite often a ghost floating around waiting for one of them to rev me in midst of owning 5+ trojans at once. And there is no IF, there are a few on the english servers with that kind of equip and they hit reborns with super boots for only 250-300 dmg, they should be hitting for at least 600-700.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:45   #66
IlikePIE
Uncreative Spam Monkey

IlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IlikePIE Send a message via Yahoo to IlikePIE
Atleast it looks cool...

And 10 seconds can be something in GW.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:47   #67
)V(erlin
PanCake MoNstEr

Coming from fire taost that must make u feel better. ^_^

)-(Honor)-(
~Coming Soon~

<3<3<3Dymond<3<3<3

Old 02-27-2005, 10:48   #68
IlikePIE
Uncreative Spam Monkey

IlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond reputeIlikePIE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IlikePIE Send a message via Yahoo to IlikePIE
Oh, I just read... Site says 5 minutes (sorry if someone posted this didn't read the whole thread )

First time I see Iron Shirt, so yeah.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:49   #69
)V(erlin
PanCake MoNstEr

No, that means it takes 5 mins if u dont move so its a reocurring thing.(5 mins to redo the skill )

)-(Honor)-(
~Coming Soon~

<3<3<3Dymond<3<3<3

Old 02-27-2005, 13:02   #70
HexBlade
Magpie :P

HexBlade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You may have to jump and zap but fire taoists can also attack other players with a 100 pct hit rate with tornado in mid jump and attack archers in flight.. make that x2 with your gold guard you'll wipe anyone out.

Archers can only shoot when they are standing still if they aren't in flight so of course we are gonna get the hell out of there when fly is running out.
Old 02-27-2005, 13:25   #71
Airin
Banned

Airin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HexBlade
You may have to jump and zap but fire taoists can also attack other players with a 100 pct hit rate with tornado in mid jump and attack archers in flight.. make that x2 with your gold guard you'll wipe anyone out.

Archers can only shoot when they are standing still if they aren't in flight so of course we are gonna get the hell out of there when fly is running out.
well archer have scatter too ... jump and scatter and watch them teleport ...
Old 02-27-2005, 14:18   #72
Malkor
Perished and Forgotten

Malkor is an unknown quantity at this point
omg, lol!

U used Anguish to rebirth him in a warrior??

Mortis - first reborn warrior on kylin
Old 02-27-2005, 14:20   #73
TsirhCitna
The Truth

TsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant futureTsirhCitna has a brilliant future
Yeah

Didn't need the character, wanted the gem, and wanted to see Iron Shirt.

Frostie, always remember:
WEBSTER > YOU

Hey Petra, how was your Ventrillo conversation the other night? I hope you kill yourself knowing that you cybered a guy and bought DBs for him you tool. Gogo online relationships lmao.

Quote:
Originally posted by TsirhCitna
All subjects lead to how awesome I am because I am far too awesome for just one thread because I am so awesome. Everyone that knows how awesome I am will make a post below this one, in fact I'm so awesome I'm going to quote myself in my awesome signature so show off how awesome I am. Yes I am awesome.
Tenstones Gaming Community

The Boondocks
Old 02-27-2005, 14:41   #74
Kode

Kode is an unknown quantity at this point
hows it XP skill >_> in the screenie your xp is like half way up,and your in jail, how did you get your xp half way up before 10 secs ran out? (thinking you just used it, so it reset your xp to 0)
Old 02-27-2005, 14:54   #75
Ellyhime
~Moderator~

Ellyhime is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kode
hows it XP skill >_> in the screenie your xp is like half way up,and your in jail, how did you get your xp half way up before 10 secs ran out? (thinking you just used it, so it reset your xp to 0)
That's not him.

The person who took the screenie shows the person using iron shirt talking in green.
Were it him, it'd be in purple. (the [Talk] thing)

When I was alone, I did not notice
the piercing blue sky.
When I was alone, I did not hear
the sound of the wind that chilled my heart.

The person who taught me this is not just anyone;
he is always close by, encouraging me.

As I felt your heartbeat, my mind envisioned
exchanged smiles, outstretched hands, bewilderment -
the two of us, bound together.

When I was alone, I did not understand
the true meaning of loneliness.
When I was alone, I could not look for
a reason to wait for the break of dawn.

When I am drenched in the overflowing sunlight,
two hands draw me close and hold me as tightly as possible.

You and I, showing the wear of our burdens;
you and I, illuminating each other's paths,
shoulder to shoulder, together.

You and I are far, far apart, but
you and I can surely someday be reunited -
strongly drawn together.

~Eternal Blue - Eien no Omoi (Thoughts of Eternity)

Quote:
Originally posted by banana
You cant repair your items though sometimes it shows full dura to you, indeed sometimes it doesnt have full dura because there are modifications, say one item has 5400 dura in data base, and it shows 54 in your client. If your real dura is 5370 which means your items has worn a bit but it still shows 54 in your client. So the sever will still ask you to repair your item or charge more money when you repair items.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: