Old 02-09-2007, 00:25   #1
Reddo

Reddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Reddo
Lightbulb [Official] Cinderella's "Real Life" Picture Thread

This is the thread you will want to post your real life pictures of yourself, where you live, etc.

RULES

1.You can ONLY post real life pictures!
2.You can only post with a picture attached!
3.Do NOT post obscene pictures

So i guess i'll start off with a picture of myself and continue with some pics of the city i live in...
  • Amokh: Water>Water lvl 124 using Spear

Quote:
Originally posted by warbmon
maybe someday they'll invent a drug so that legally retarded individuals such as yourself will be able to compete with someone normal.
sx7 design
Reddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 03:22   #2
MeteorTear
baby

MeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikou View Post
what happen to all the pictures??????
All attachments were lost when we had the forum upgrade, so our pic thread was nothing more than a bunch of posts with no pics, saying nothing. Hence, it got deleted and we get to post our pics all over again! yay! lol

I'm immortal! So far.

Last edited by MeteorTear; 09-07-2007 at 03:40.
MeteorTear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 07:15   #3
niwdlabwehttam

niwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond repute
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-07-2007, 08:47   #4
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
me and the party i was at at the weekend lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 22:55   #5
(-Josabad-)
Banned

Location: The moon...cuz theres too many crazy people on earth atm.
(-Josabad-) will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
me and the party i was at at the weekend lol
LoL looks like a pic from the movie "The Party"

Peaches, me and macky in the background too
(-Josabad-) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 22:58   #6
(-Josabad-)
Banned

Location: The moon...cuz theres too many crazy people on earth atm.
(-Josabad-) will become famous soon enough
Haha here brennagan and I at a Halo convention. Shhh Im the red sparten, brenn started acting all crazy like and got us kicked out.
(-Josabad-) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 13:31   #7
RancidPoop
Gabe

RancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond repute
Since The main sites posting pic age is 18 heres mines (im 16)
yes im asain if you guys didnt know.

Last edited by RancidPoop; 09-09-2007 at 13:44.
RancidPoop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 19:35   #8
SkyGuru v2.0
PWNAGE?

SkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeSkyGuru v2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
woot! must post pic again

Lady~of~light
115 Archer } Dragon~> Cinderella~>Snow White

trojan~Chick GL of English*Mafia
78 Trojan } Dragon~> Cinderella~>Snow White
Volcanic
54 Warr/Warr } Dragon~> Cinderella~>Snow WhiteMIA
SkyGuru v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:03   #9
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
NO COMMENTS. x_xDesigns on first two photos done by Kimo!! <3
~TiFa~ on Gryphon Server formally Hanging Gardens
TrojanAmyD on Cinderella Server(QUIT but still in forums I guess)
Old 09-16-2007, 00:30   #10
Warlock011
09-16-06

Warlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Warlock011
thats SOOOO meee, i felt like doing this and i'm glad i did now :P
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kaktiuo - 104 ~ Water-
Server-Pieces/Leo

Don't you see their bodies burning?, Desolate and full of yearning, Dying of anticipation, Choking from intoxication.
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
Warlock011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2007, 04:45   #11
Reddo

Reddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud ofReddo has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Reddo
Cool 'tis me

Hey all! This is my firs post since the forum upgrade so I hope I'll make ir right. This is a pic of me in july on top of a mountain. I love hiking

EDIT: why the hell doesn't display as a thumbnail?
  • Amokh: Water>Water lvl 124 using Spear

Quote:
Originally posted by warbmon
maybe someday they'll invent a drug so that legally retarded individuals such as yourself will be able to compete with someone normal.
sx7 design
Reddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2007, 14:14   #12
raymond11209
The Nerd

raymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to raymond11209 Send a message via MSN to raymond11209
Attachment 10104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddo View Post
Hey all! This is my firs post since the forum upgrade so I hope I'll make ir right. This is a pic of me in july on top of a mountain. I love hiking

EDIT: why the hell doesn't display as a thumbnail?
ima just show u how mine comes out lol
I was willing to forgive TQ for the nobility patch, which crashed the economy.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the item locking patch, which caused PK'ers to not receive the judgement they deserved.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the talisman patch, which caused bulkers to become next to impossible to kill.

But this basic grammatical mistake is the final straw.

TQ ARE KOS.
raymond11209 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2007, 15:51   #13
cacshorty

cacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond reputecacshorty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond11209 View Post
Attachment 10104

ima just show u how mine comes out lol
lol nice one xD
Old 09-24-2007, 21:17   #14
SharinganEyez
Retired

SharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond repute
Last again....

Murrcielago 80 Undead Rogue
Ferruccio 80 Blood Elf Death Knight

Look for me on HyugaNejii.

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
-2pac
SharinganEyez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2007, 23:02   #15
Peaches420
~SmokiN~

Peaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond repute
Whoot

Just home with Halo 3, see you in a few days

Peaches420 ~ Trojan/Warrior/Trojan ~ 130 ~ 130 ~ 131 ~ cr놨ocit
A few others that need not be mentioned
'way too high'

Warning: The network is congested.

~ I need your Grace ~ To remind me ~ To find my own ~
~ If I lay here ~ If I just lay here ~ Would you lie with me and just forget the world ~

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
~Hendrix~
Peaches420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: