SpitFire Steed (Lava Steed)

????

Spotted Steed

????

ZEBRA STEED

????

Some credits go to Megyeer.
i saw the paisley combination..
i tried it but the combinaiton is wrong..

Black Steed + Maroon Steed + White Steed + Maroon Steed + White Steed = Red Steed

not paisley steed..

please give the right combination...

please.....
Old 07-23-2009, 08:53   #393
Helix

Helix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

The actual formula for Paisley is:

b+m+4w+m+w

- You just needed 4 whites in the chain!!

As for the guy who commented on the fact that he/she has achieved a zebra, please give us the first horse i.e. b,w,m in the chain so if and when someone else manages it, we can confirm, it can be any of the unknown ones, not necessarily a rare...

However I have my strong doubts to the validity of the comment as you stated simply that b,w or maroon will simply increase one bar and decrease another and that you used photoshop and maths. If you really did use photoshop, I used paint, you should have noticed that breeding different colours actually effects all the colours e.g. a major horse with 255 in a colour + a minor with 150 in the same colour will actually cause a slight change of order 10.

I have actually come up with a model for simulating the changes based on an exponential change due to the difference between the major and minor breeded horses and had some luck in predicting a few of the more simpler horses. I just realised an hor ago that in fact my code I used shouldn't have worked to well as it assumed that the major horse colour would not be used again - if someone want me to post my MATLAB code and edit it so it would use a double-double decision making process using least squres from my code, please message me...

However this said the main problem with my model at the moment is the fact that it assumes that the sum of the colours is almost constant i.e. around 400.

->Does anyone know how to gain/loose the colour total -I have a feeling it may be by using hybrids as the minors instead of just the bases.

Finally, knowing TQ, there isn't likely a set combo for the rares, you simply get the right colour within a tolerance and then you have a chance to get the rare - likely similar to socketing

well thats what I believe so far - discuss

Succubus - Celebrities - Mayfaire/BabyIcey+ the new one
Old 07-23-2009, 16:11   #394
NeonNinja
Punish4eVR

NeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix View Post
The actual formula for Paisley is:

b+m+4w+m+w

- You just needed 4 whites in the chain!!

As for the guy who commented on the fact that he/she has achieved a zebra, please give us the first horse i.e. b,w,m in the chain so if and when someone else manages it, we can confirm, it can be any of the unknown ones, not necessarily a rare...

However I have my strong doubts to the validity of the comment as you stated simply that b,w or maroon will simply increase one bar and decrease another and that you used photoshop and maths. If you really did use photoshop, I used paint, you should have noticed that breeding different colours actually effects all the colours e.g. a major horse with 255 in a colour + a minor with 150 in the same colour will actually cause a slight change of order 10.

I have actually come up with a model for simulating the changes based on an exponential change due to the difference between the major and minor breeded horses and had some luck in predicting a few of the more simpler horses. I just realised an hor ago that in fact my code I used shouldn't have worked to well as it assumed that the major horse colour would not be used again - if someone want me to post my MATLAB code and edit it so it would use a double-double decision making process using least squres from my code, please message me...

However this said the main problem with my model at the moment is the fact that it assumes that the sum of the colours is almost constant i.e. around 400.

->Does anyone know how to gain/loose the colour total -I have a feeling it may be by using hybrids as the minors instead of just the bases.

Finally, knowing TQ, there isn't likely a set combo for the rares, you simply get the right colour within a tolerance and then you have a chance to get the rare - likely similar to socketing

well thats what I believe so far - discuss

Succubus - Celebrities - Mayfaire/BabyIcey+ the new one

b+m+4w+m+w = a "red steed" lineage 8 NOT a Paisley

Punish
Ninja 130| Warr 131| Fire 137
+12 Bs, +12 Robe,+12 Fan, +12 Bracelet, 322 Potency Prince Status
FULL -7 Bless, Fixed Nix+7 Steed

~Krypton~
Warr 130 |Warr 130|Warr 137
+12 Wand 130 Sheild 131
Pure Warrior Requires Skill

My Co female masters <3 : Zelthrya & Raven|Skye & 666yesmaster
Old 07-23-2009, 16:11   #395
NeonNinja
Punish4eVR

NeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond reputeNeonNinja has a reputation beyond repute
b+m+4w+m+w = a "red steed" lineage 8 NOT a Paisley

Punish
Ninja 130| Warr 131| Fire 137
+12 Bs, +12 Robe,+12 Fan, +12 Bracelet, 322 Potency Prince Status
FULL -7 Bless, Fixed Nix+7 Steed

~Krypton~
Warr 130 |Warr 130|Warr 137
+12 Wand 130 Sheild 131
Pure Warrior Requires Skill

My Co female masters <3 : Zelthrya & Raven|Skye & 666yesmaster
Old 07-23-2009, 16:22   #396
*Fallen~Angel*
BiteMeBtch

*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute*Fallen~Angel* has a reputation beyond repute
john you should of just asked me i had a paisley =P lol
Why did God create men? Because vibrators cant mow the lawn

51% Angel ~ 49% Devil
Old 07-23-2009, 16:32   #397
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Is this horse rare?

I'll give up combo when I find out if its rare or not I want to make some money first.

edit: had to lower the resolution so i can upload it. if u cant view tell me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	243213561.GIF
Views:	2181
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	120446  

Last edited by jibberjab2.0; 07-23-2009 at 16:34.
Old 07-23-2009, 17:08   #398
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 View Post
I'll give up combo when I find out if its rare or not I want to make some money first.

edit: had to lower the resolution so i can upload it. if u cant view tell me.
Black Steed + Maroon Steed + White Steedx4 + Maroon Steed + White Steedx2

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Old 07-23-2009, 17:11   #399
Kakashi~Sensei

Kakashi~Sensei is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Fallen~Angel* View Post
john you should of just asked me i had a paisley =P lol
Can u plz tell me how to make one?
Old 07-23-2009, 17:12   #400
Helix

Helix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond reputeHelix has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, sorry but the combination I posted earlier is the one I used to create my paisely steed (at least what I write down). But it was with +1 steeds, I don't know whether y formula is incorrec or whetehrr the '+' matters...I will check it when I get some free time ... sorry about that.
Old 07-23-2009, 17:34   #401
PWNICORN

PWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond reputePWNICORN has a reputation beyond repute
THAT IS OMG AWESOME THAT HE GOT A ZEBRA!!! Sorry if I'm late on this but grats on the zeh-bra!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 18:23   #402
bgreen

bgreen is an unknown quantity at this point
BLACK STEED
WHITE STEED
WHITE STEED
WHITE STEED
WHITE STEED
MAROON STEED
WHITE STEED
BLACK STEED
this is a paisley
Old 07-23-2009, 18:35   #403
Element.

Element. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond repute
Horse breeding threads.

HEMP Un sticky that FULL DATABASE one and sticky mine,
I stayed up until 4 AM when the horses came out, and made that thread AS SOON as they came out, she recently made that thread and just because that has the pictures and mine doesnt she gets hers stickyd?

Plz vote yes for [Official] Horse Breeding. To be stickyd.

Gear

Super +6 SDG Cap -5%
Super +4 Neck -5%
Super +6 SDG Ring -5%
Super +8 SDG/SDG Spear
Super +5 STG Robe -5%
Super +4 Boots -5%
Super +6 RTGx2 Fan -1%
Super +6 RRGx2 Tower
Miraculous Gourd
Royal Dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPee View Post
Bauer scammed my virginnity.
Old 07-23-2009, 18:41   #404
Element.

Element. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond repute
Horse breeding threads.

HEMP Un sticky that FULL DATABASE one and sticky mine,
I stayed up until 4 AM when the horses came out, and made that thread AS SOON as they came out, she recently made that thread and just because that has the pictures and mine doesnt she gets hers stickyd?

Plz vote yes for [Official] Horse Breeding. To be stickyd.

Gear

Super +6 SDG Cap -5%
Super +4 Neck -5%
Super +6 SDG Ring -5%
Super +8 SDG/SDG Spear
Super +5 STG Robe -5%
Super +4 Boots -5%
Super +6 RTGx2 Fan -1%
Super +6 RRGx2 Tower
Miraculous Gourd
Royal Dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPee View Post
Bauer scammed my virginnity.
Old 07-23-2009, 18:48   #405
ak007

ak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond reputeak007 has a reputation beyond repute
i think this was mistake to have 2 threads about same subject,i think it was wise to delete one of thim at the initial start,but now both have about 400 posts,who can delete 400 posts,and btw,it is so bothering to have 2 big threads about same subject,so i choosed one and focus in it,i wish i choosed the better one
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: