Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2013, 02:35   #151
Jordan.Morse

Jordan.Morse will become famous soon enoughJordan.Morse will become famous soon enough
request close lol
Jordan.Morse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 03:28   #152
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
(household mates isnt even an english word)
... Do you really want to start into grammar-whoring when your own composition consists of incorrect usage, lack of punctuation, frequent use of internet acronyms, and misspelling -- not to mention an all-encompassing idiocy that is painfully obvious but to which you are oblivious?

Also, "household mates" is two words, not one, the compounded usage of which, in context, implies "mates of a household". Thus, Panda is correct and you've proven yourself to have recently stepped off the short bus, three stops from home... yet again.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 03:28   #153
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Soon from lion will have it. I think it is reasonable because aside from the unique soul there is also a chance to get a +8 stone or 270kcps or 2000cps or 2 big permanent stone or 7 toughdrill. But if you are not lucky you will only have 2 big Perm. stone and unique soul.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 03:42   #154
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It does not matter how i wrote it. It was obvious what i meant after my following posts. You stubborn people just sticked with how you understood it after my first .
Well.
Thank you for admitting your first post was wrong. After only how many pages of everyone telling you that.

It does matter how you wrote it. You stated something. We disagreed. You claimed we were stupid because that post wasnt meant to be read by itself lol gosh.

By the way if you disagree with this post them you are clearly retarted and need to learn to read because my next post (in the future) will clear it up for ya.

Hello from cadiz, spain. With me luck at the beach my white flesh is covered in sunscreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 06:32   #155
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It does matter how you wrote it.
Not really. What matters is the meaning that those words were intended to represent. Using the wrong words doesn't make him wrong, it just means he made a mistake.

I'm assuming English is his second language too, which makes it incredibly silly that you guys are so hung up over a simple mistake like that. Who cares? You know what he meant now, so discuss that, instead of what he said.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 07:36   #156
boooDil
Banned

boooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond reputeboooDil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
... Do you really want to start into grammar-whoring when your own composition consists of incorrect usage, lack of punctuation, frequent use of internet acronyms, and misspelling -- not to mention an all-encompassing idiocy that is painfully obvious but to which you are oblivious?

Also, "household mates" is two words, not one, the compounded usage of which, in context, implies "mates of a household". Thus, Panda is correct and you've proven yourself to have recently stepped off the short bus, three stops from home... yet again.
Holy ****
boooDil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2013, 07:57   #157
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I ve explained straight from the beginning how i meant it. Like it or not,idc.
Now i will just keep on posting those quotes. Feel free to prove me wrong .

L2R. I wrote that flat shares are a minority, you fool.
Couples and co dont count as household mates...

Inb4 this definition is wrong and u know it better than the internet again or inb4 household mates arent housemates (household mates isnt even an english word).

Of course u can have an opinion. But this doesnt mean that your opinion isnt stupid from the point of view of someone that know hows it works and it is usually simply a dumb idea.
Users suggest nonsense because they dont have the education as we do, hence why lots of my folks regard users as idiots. It is a common thing among uni graduates. Everyone was at a doctor before, they dont behave any different.
Still oblivious I see.

Household mates aren't couples or living with your parents? What are those classified as then? One smart remark after another with you.

Even if we follow your definition, how do we even get to "the average German" from that point when it doesn't take into account 80% of your freaking population?

I like that you understand that an opinion can look stupid in the point of view from others. That's what is happening right now with you

I do like how you are trying to portrait yourself as someone that is just so smart that no one understands you. Reality is pretty much the opposite, but whatever floats your illusionary boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Not really. What matters is the meaning that those words were intended to represent. Using the wrong words doesn't make him wrong, it just means he made a mistake.

I'm assuming English is his second language too, which makes it incredibly silly that you guys are so hung up over a simple mistake like that. Who cares? You know what he meant now, so discuss that, instead of what he said.
Oh it did make it wrong. Making a mistake or being wrong is the same thing. His statement was wrong, whether it was a mistake or not.

I apply the full rules of spelling & grammar to his arguments because he does the same every time he has a chance. Even in this post above he came with a definition and saying how we would disagree with the English language if we didn't agree with him.

Of course English isn't his first language. I've repeated time after time, if he just said his initial statement is wrong, we wouldn't be having this conversation and we could let it rest. For some reason he thinks we are disputing something completely irrelevant to his first post, which we don't.

Quote:

bullseye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooDil View Post
Holy ****
Hy babe <3

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 10-06-2013 at 07:59.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 12:10   #158
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You completly missed the point. I really dont care how he spelled it. Hell i used the word aswell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roommate

The common understanding of house and mates is that it is applied to people that live in flatshares. Fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Well.
Thank you for admitting your first post was wrong. After only how many pages of everyone telling you that.

It does matter how you wrote it. You stated something. We disagreed. You claimed we were stupid because that post wasnt meant to be read by itself lol gosh.

By the way if you disagree with this post them you are clearly retarted and need to learn to read because my next post (in the future) will clear it up for ya.

Hello from cadiz, spain. With me luck at the beach my white flesh is covered in sunscreen
It would be wrong IF I wanted to express it how you understood the post. People like u should simply stfu unless you have any valid point why I couldnt mean the average german of a household.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Still oblivious I see.

Household mates aren't couples or living with your parents? What are those classified as then? One smart remark after another with you.
They arent housemates. So u are simply wrong bro and this all that matters.

Quote:
Even if we follow your definition, how do we even get to "the average German" from that point when it doesn't take into account 80% of your freaking population?
MY definition? How stubborn are you fool? Hell if even a whole wiki entry disagrees with your opinion then you really shouldnt try to argue about this anymore.

Every german (except homeless people) lives in a household but not every german has housemates. Do you even get this simple point, you idiot?

Quote:
I like that you understand that an opinion can look stupid in the point of view from others. That's what is happening right now with you

I do like how you are trying to portrait yourself as someone that is just so smart that no one understands you. Reality is pretty much the opposite, but whatever floats your illusionary boat.
May i remind you that an idiot started this thread, because he thought that u had to pay 3000$ for nothing but a skill? This is what i would call the average user of this forum.

Quote:
Oh it did make it wrong. Making a mistake or being wrong is the same thing. His statement was wrong, whether it was a mistake or not.

I apply the full rules of spelling & grammar to his arguments because he does the same every time he has a chance. Even in this post above he came with a definition and saying how we would disagree with the English language if we didn't agree with him.

Of course English isn't his first language. I've repeated time after time, if he just said his initial statement is wrong, we wouldn't be having this conversation and we could let it rest. For some reason he thinks we are disputing something completely irrelevant to his first post, which we don't.
You are indeed dumb.

"The average german has almost 2000$..." could have the meaning how you understood it AND how i actually meant it. So unless you can prove that I meant the former you people simply have no other choice but to accept that i meant it how i explained it.

You on the other hand dont even know the common meaning of the word housemate or whatever synonym u want to use and yet again you claim that know more about english than the rest of the world. LOL.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 10-07-2013 at 12:15.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 14:04   #159
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
MY definition? How stubborn are you fool? Hell if even a whole wiki entry disagrees with your opinion then you really shouldnt try to argue about this anymore.

Every german (except homeless people) lives in a household but not every german has housemates. Do you even get this simple point, you idiot?
You wot now? What wiki entry?

What does the naming suddenly have anything to do with this? Housemates, people that live in a household, whatever you call them, I don't give a damn, but those count too. Don't keep them away from your "average". I'm not sure what you are blabbering about anymore. Did you really just shift the entire conversation to the meaning of "housemates", a word I didn't even use?

Quote:
May i remind you that an idiot started this thread, because he thought that u had to pay 3000$ for nothing but a skill? This is what i would call the average user of this forum.
How is that relevant? That guy never posted anything related to your claim. So what? Because you have one guy questioning the amount to pay, everyone suddenly turned into idiots here? Like I said, you think too highly of yourself.

Quote:
"The average german has almost 2000$..." could have the meaning how you understood it AND how i actually meant it. So unless you can prove that I meant the former you people simply have no other choice but to accept that i meant it how i explained it.
No, just no. I'm glad you are starting to realise our way of interpreting it is an actual option.

It's irrelevant how you wanted it to come across, it's how it did come across. In no way does it mean what you claim it means by the way. Without the keyword "household" there, you are completely wrong.

Quote:
You on the other hand dont even know the common meaning of the word housemate or whatever synonym u want to use and yet again you claim that know more about english than the rest of the world. LOL.
Never claimed to be more than the rest of the world, but I do know more than you obviously. I'm not sure what you are refuting.

I never used the word housemate. You were the one that used it out of the blue. Feel free to check... I said "household mates". That is an entirely different sequence of words, so I'm not sure why you think I said housemates.

A mate is someone you live with in general. Whether it is a friend, a lover or your brother. You are seeing things braw.

Still missing the ball.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 14:29   #160
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 21:31   #161
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Selling a gumball for $3,000. Problem?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 23:03   #162
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Selling a gumball for $3,000. Problem?
If by gumball you mean a jumbo gumball, and if by jumbo gumball you mean a rock of cocaine big enough to make a bull elephant comatose... then nope.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2013, 23:34   #163
Jordan.Morse

Jordan.Morse will become famous soon enoughJordan.Morse will become famous soon enough
dat crack rock
Jordan.Morse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2013, 04:28   #164
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Lol you guys are speaking about what?

I spent 1 hour reading all those stupid posts and now I can't remember what were the post speaking about ffs repeat from beginning or just close it
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2013, 09:34   #165
Linkerzz

Linkerzz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan.Morse View Post
request close lol

I second this. Close it because it smells musty in here with all the E-peen firing off.

Last edited by Linkerzz; 10-08-2013 at 09:35. Reason: I messed a word up.
Linkerzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: