Old 02-20-2017, 05:17   #1
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Dear Rixin, Will the servers get DDOS during CS-CTF and SGW?

Dear Rixin, Will the servers get DDOS again during CS-CTF and SGW?

* Did TQ take action on that after the last DDOS strikes? If not, what are they gonna do about it? And what will be the compensation?

* Will there be compensations for the DDOSS'ed Elitepk on 02/17 and TeamPK on 02/18 on the EU servers?

i'm looking forward to your early reply

(Did you read this Rixin? )
Old 02-20-2017, 06:44   #2
TrazOpCalc

TrazOpCalc is on a distinguished road
It wasn't just the EU servers affected durring elite and team pk.
US servers were affected as well.
TrazOpCalc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2017, 07:48   #3
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
if servers get ddosed no server should get sgw tokens.... that way the egys will try to pull other shinanigans to win. ok or ok? but ya we all know that probly a good 4-5 servers will get messed with during sgw and tq wont do **** about it.
Old 02-20-2017, 09:36   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post

* Did TQ take action on that after the last DDOS strikes? If not, what are they gonna do about it? And what will be the compensation?

* Will there be compensations for the DDOSS'ed Elitepk on 02/17 and TeamPK on 02/18 on the EU servers?

Dear Mystic,

When have we ever taken any action to prevent DDOS strikes on our servers? We have not done so previously and we do not intend to start doing this now! We will, however, be pleased to offer you 5 days of free heaven's blessing as a token of our respect that you still play this game, since we cannot personally send someone to teabag you in the face.

Yours sincerely,

TQ
Old 02-20-2017, 11:01   #5
1Mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Dear Mystic,

When have we ever taken any action to prevent DDOS strikes on our servers? We have not done so previously and we do not intend to start doing this now! We will, however, be pleased to offer you 5 days of free heaven's blessing as a token of our respect that you still play this game, since we cannot personally send someone to teabag you in the face.

Yours sincerely,

TQ
I would be extremely happy with that generous 5 days of free blessing compenstation, i'm getting exited as **** now, I think i'm gonna j*** of on that one.
I decided to play this game to pay the bill of the forum servers, so they stay online for quiting players.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:10   #6
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I decided to play this game to pay the bill of the forum servers, so they stay online for quiting players.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2017, 13:10   #7
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahah ****ing self-important americans.
Old 02-20-2017, 19:33   #8
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Rxin has read this.
Our technical staff has fixed the server problems earlier, and they will work to keep the servers normal and avoid new problems.

For the Elite PK and Team PK that were affected by the server problem, we are checking the actual impact to each server and will arrange double reward next week accordingly. We will have news about that on the official site, please pay attention.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2017, 20:05   #9
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Rxin has read this.
^ literally the hero we need

Rxin, please read this

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2017, 20:34   #10
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
^ literally the hero we need

Rxin, please read this
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2017, 22:49   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Rxin has read this.
Our technical staff has fixed the server problems earlier, and they will work to keep the servers normal and avoid new problems.

For the Elite PK and Team PK that were affected by the server problem, we are checking the actual impact to each server and will arrange double reward next week accordingly. We will have news about that on the official site, please pay attention.

you've acknowledged what went wrong but you haven't mentioned what tq are doing to prevent future attacks. or are they gonna bend to the egy demands like they do everytime.

rxin pls read

Last edited by Zenraiden; 02-21-2017 at 00:21.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2017, 12:10   #12
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
We love you Rxin, please keep up the good work.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2017, 08:23   #13
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
it can't get easier to ddos this game, many methods are being used already, it's just sad they don't have enough money to protect their servers.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:59   #14
1Mystic

Quote:
Rxin has read this.

Thank you Rixin. It seems TQ fixed the servers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: