Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 23:26   #196
C01-X

C01-X is on a distinguished road
Qonquer releasing Qonquer 1.0 soon!!! Aren't you guys tired of TQ staffs masturbating at their comps and ignoring us?
C01-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 02:32   #197
Quaill

Quaill is on a distinguished road
What classic is bout ppl winnin' soc stuff from lotto all the time?
Quaill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 02:39   #198
Carlie
Classic co

Carlie is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up conquer 1.0 system

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson1983 View Post
what about the Fu-Cking NO VIP ??? LOL
lol u fking people mention your fking VIP yourself lol
Carlie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 04:18   #199
Carlie
Classic co

Carlie is on a distinguished road
Wink old conquer system

[quote=Carlie;10839465]No arena
No class pk war No double pk war
No pk amulet for red name player
No newbie protection level below 26
No super guild war
No virtue point exchange for exp ball
No Exp potions
No expression like smile or others
Old composition gear system
No awarded for black named player who get arrested
No ninja skill in twin city or market skill book shop
No skill book shop in market
No quiz show
No warning when other view your euipment
Carlie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 05:19   #200
Gravastar
TQ'ed

Gravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond reputeGravastar has a reputation beyond repute
I've quit co for abt a year now and I gotta say I'm really disappointed. This isn't classic CO. This is a joke. It's jsut a server that encourages bulking even more since nor cps, nor lotto was removed.

Classic co should mean classic co, without any worthless game ruining crap that the bright minded people at tq thought up. Also, I really hope those little monkeys see that one server is not enough for classic co and make an euro server soon, I mean come on, 11PM, you tun CO, you put something on the enter key, you go to sleep, when you wake up, if you're lucky, you're logged in.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:09   #201
cli*Anje

cli*Anje is on a distinguished road
money talks

seems that tq didn't open this server 4 us or 4 others who probably were waiting for the REAL classic co that mean no ninja horse shopping mall lottery big RESPWNS and a lot that still is on this called classic co but lets say its okey this one too the real problem and the biggest is now that if they knew that a lot of people will come here why they didn't made the slot number more than 1500 ? this is stupid :P cuz on this server didin't came from dark server or water or the new'st server ... came from all conquer :P so i aks or i beg TQ make more slots for the classic co cuz is kinda sick to wait 30 min to connect and 1 sec to get d/c because of a wrong move .. please TQ ^_^ make this move and release more slots for us
cli*Anje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 12:37   #202
Mr Plow

Location: I'm a furry I'm not real... Stop talking to yourself!
Mr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond reputeMr Plow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenebre94 View Post
1. The Battle Power system is abolished in Classic CO. The Battle Power on your character's interface is a display of vacuity and does not affect the result of PvP.
Incorrect, potency (sorry missed name update memo) is still partially in-tacked. The system (as far as I could tell from my short time whilst logged in) does not affect pvp, however it still affects leveling and experience.

In conclusion these things ruined CO (worst to... less bad):

1. Fan's & Towers
Fixed in CCO

2. Potency
Half fixed but that's still a fail

3. Lottery
Complete fail

Last edited by Mr Plow; 11-22-2009 at 12:39.
Mr Plow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 23:47   #203
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
my siggy says it all
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 08:39   #204
Saito~

Saito~ is on a distinguished road
~

wat every 1 should say is, we dont want classic co!!!, we want Conquer 1.0.

classic co = tq's made up bs of "bringing back conquer to the veteran that miss the old days. this is complete lie cuz in the old days u dont have lotto, no battle power, no steeds, no NINJA. none of these new bs that u cant find it Co 1.0

ive been a fan of Co 1.0 for 3 yrs, ive played all the time, attended every guild war. whats best about conquer is the pk system. back in Co 1.0, it took skill to be the top pvp player. so we get a new server for this, so wat? you still have lotto which is completely retarded. back then bulk buying dbs wasnt a issue. all they get were nice super items, but now with lotto? that just ruins the whole point of lvling. back in 1.0 it was always grinding , grinding grinding. we dun need all this new effect bs. wat we want is Co 1.0. that means starting from the interface, all the way to every small bit of detail. even the monsters we have.
Saito~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 08:42   #205
Saito~

Saito~ is on a distinguished road
nice , just right now we have our first reborn today. and wat else? i dink theres a lvl 127 player too. we started on the 18, its now the 23. so 5 days of playing and ppl are jumping lvls. Ty lotto~ Tq can keep this ****ty "classic CO". Give is Conquer 1.0!
Saito~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 13:02   #206
Killafinal

Killafinal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikona View Post
No such thing as patch 1700 co started at 4xxx.
k w.e i smoked alot of pot when i started i dont remember the measly thing as a patch number, i just remember lvling 2 70 in a week, pking merchants in twin city, and being able to do more than 1 damage to the strongest person on server.. breaking peoples gear THAT Was fun, lvling with fire's and archer's at basi, getting peoples gear when i killed them red or black, losing loads of gear, buying 30 dbs to make my irl girl a super sock ring from a normal no sock one.. ( can't believe i did that btw, cheating *****) //// MINE PKING... oh god people HATED me for that XD
Old 11-23-2009, 13:58   #207
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
*** U MADDAR TQ I WILL **** ON YOUR FACE AND MOP MY SISTERS KITCHEN FLOOR WITH IT.

OPEN A NEW ****ING SERVER NOOBS CAN't MASSIVE MULTILPLAYER ONLINE WHOLE WORLD INTO 1 **** SERVER IDIDOTS I DROP of highschool and got moar brains den you.

I hope some crackhead shanks you and take my db money back
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 14:38   #208
colt457

colt457 is on a distinguished road
u've all been butt plugged by TQ yet again. and the worst part as much as u all ***** and compain. u still sit there and try logging in for 3 hours. u scream about it not being classic co at all yet u still play it. move on there's way better games than what tq's little brain can manage to think up. maybe mw2? just please PLEASE don't support world of warcraft
colt457 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 15:52   #209
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
Server constant full, thast probably why there never a gm on the server.
Cause GMS should infiltrate not come with their stuphid blue elephant.

No the biggest problem on this server is the many botters, this teleporting to every mob and hitting them with sm is so obvious. and TQ doesn;t do a thing about it. oh and the fact that people already 129 would come up with some questions. they either bot or share account with at least 4 people. and both are forbidden right.

Furthermore i think people winning 2 soc items every day really anoying.
I would say TQ reset this whole server wacth the botters and remove 2 soc items from Lotto. I think i gonna quit, cant even login anyway and everyone botting or winning 2 soc items. i am making my cps too and tryng to make a decent club. but seeing some already close to full soc sucks so much.
we havent even played a week.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 16:44   #210
poisonsting

poisonsting is on a distinguished road
this is not old conquer... old conquer was a grind fest to both lvl and gear up there was no quests no lottery to me its same 2.0 with little differance!
poisonsting is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: