Old 08-08-2011, 11:57   #1
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Just so no more rumors are made up.

I'll be offline for a while. Idk for how long. I'll lock the whole pc and no one will have access to it. Just to prove mom that not the pc is the reason for me being unable to think what she expects me to do ahead of her (such as knowing that dad filled her favorite plate with food and put it in the fridge and she expected me to wash it and put the food from the plate into another plate). She also threatened to kill me. Can't wait to get out of this nut house some day. I won't ever look back if i do get away.

Don't party, i won't kill myself. If i die, it will be because mom didn't like the fact that i've cut the internet whenever she needs to talk to her relatives.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 12:01   #2
3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
U will be missed!
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 12:02   #3
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Every time...EVERY TIME we post in the same thread you always manage to, somehow, turn the attention onto.

Like how your mother is a *****

Sick of it. Thing is, I don't believe you realise you are doing it so I cant hate you. But I am pretty much tired of it, that's for sure.

Not replying to you now.
All about you.

P.S Im going to make rumours up again when you go. Had the forums fooled, it was funny.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 12:14   #4
3s10
REccON

WTF is ur problem dude she has serius problems and all u're about is how she dodges ur stupid bullets,get a life cos it seems u don't really have one :S
Old 08-08-2011, 12:49   #5
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s10 View Post
WTF is ur problem dude she has serius problems and all u're about is how she dodges ur stupid bullets,get a life cos it seems u don't really have one :S
List her serious problem. All of them. Go.
Old 08-08-2011, 13:26   #6
3s10
REccON

First of all some things are personal if anyone is gonna tell them to u she will,and second isn't it enough to have dad that is a drunk and mom that is always on ur case on itself,without even coming close to her health issues and such,and what would ur problems be besides having attitude issues?
Old 08-08-2011, 14:08   #7
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Would miss the conversations we used to make on yahoo! peace

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 14:20   #8
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
italians are so sexy....god damn i just wanna x____x noom nomnomd;fdfadsjfads

pics of daywalker plz
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 14:29   #9
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
No, please don't go friend, I'll miss you.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 15:24   #10
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s10 View Post
what would ur problems be besides having attitude issues?
Currently got a few health issues, popping into the doctors tomorrow. Think I may be having surgery. Annoying.

Family disputes like always, my is quite depressed atm.

Brother is having issues with his house.

Had a problem with a university friend which has appeared to of escalated.

We have problems
Made that all up expect for the doctors bit, lul.
Old 08-08-2011, 15:28   #11
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Look your just gonna have to marry me and live in Canada. This will keep Jaxx off your ass and maybe I can show you what all the Italians can do.

Let me know sweetie!!

Eat your heart out Jaxx
Hey, back off. Deto is mine.

Deto, that sucks majorly, and I hope your situation does get better.
Talk to me on msn once you're back on the internet. <3
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 15:57   #12
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'll be offline for a while. Idk for how long. I'll lock the whole pc and no one will have access to it. Just to prove mom that not the pc is the reason for me being unable to think what she expects me to do ahead of her (such as knowing that dad filled her favorite plate with food and put it in the fridge and she expected me to wash it and put the food from the plate into another plate). She also threatened to kill me. Can't wait to get out of this nut house some day. I won't ever look back if i do get away.

Don't party, i won't kill myself. If i die, it will be because mom didn't like the fact that i've cut the internet whenever she needs to talk to her relatives.
damn.

oh well, see ya later. good luck
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 16:11   #13
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
damn.

oh well, see ya later. good luck
She's exaggerating...
Old 08-08-2011, 16:22   #14
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry to hear DETO.
You will be missed and I hope you remain strong.
<3 Just keep going, you'll be out of there before you know it.
Good luck.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2011, 16:42   #15
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Rumors will be made now of your death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: