View Poll Results: Burning PS3 games on DVDs work?
Yeah. 0 0%
Nope. 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2011, 00:32   #1
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think ps3 is worth it?

So I'm planning to buy a PS3 in summer since most of the pc games are delayed and it's more like PS3 games are much better.... the problem is PS3 DVDs are expensive as hell where I live and I don't wanna spend the rest of my money on GAMES! it's supposed to be a filling my free time machine not a money sucking machine.

So the point is: do you think that downloading and burning the PS3 games on DVDs really works? or should I just stick with the PC games?

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 00:37   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
First your PS3 needs certain chip to read the false DVD.

Stick with PC... PS3 is not really that great.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 00:43   #3
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
First your PS3 needs certain chip to read the false DVD.

Stick with PC... PS3 is not really that great.
*sigh* then Ima make a thread about good PC games that you guys play, since I can't find a lot.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:16   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
PoS3? No, thank you.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 04:09   #5
I Rule
You Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
PoS3? No, thank you.
Squze me?

Old 06-28-2011, 04:33   #6
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
Squze me?
PoS = Piece of ****

Anyway, nope.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:33   #7
I Rule
You Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
PoS = Piece of ****

Anyway, nope.
I see, thanks.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:07   #8
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Well, for good pc games, there is:

Battlefield 2142-Futuristic shooter (bullet weapons are still used, no lasers), my personal favorite, demo is available. full version is $20.

Battlefield 2 (not bad company 2)-A lot of people like this game, I don't though. A lot of the close range combat is just spam grenades and place claymores everywhere (claymores blow up from 10 feet away), the sniping is fun though because there is bullet drop at longer ranges. Demo is available (I actually suggest just stick with the demo over the full game, it is more fun) I paid 17.50 for this game and all the updates were included

Team fortress 2 is now free to play, I downloaded that right away.

The portal games kick ass, but they don't have much replay value because you already know how to solve the puzzles

For Battlefield 2 you can get a mod, Project Reality. It has very realistic combat, if you like that stuff.

If you don't care about graphics, there is the medal of honor series
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 09:50   #9
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
And if you don't care about pvp, low-quality graphics and ****ty communities, you can go play conquer and kill low level mobs.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:54   #10
I Rule
You Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post

Battlefield 2142-Futuristic shooter (bullet weapons are still used, no lasers), my personal favorite, demo is available. full version is $20.

Battlefield 2 (not bad company 2)-A lot of people like this game, I don't though. A lot of the close range combat is just spam grenades and place claymores everywhere (claymores blow up from 10 feet away), the sniping is fun though because there is bullet drop at longer ranges. Demo is available (I actually suggest just stick with the demo over the full game, it is more fun) I paid 17.50 for this game and all the updates were included

The portal games kick ass, but they don't have much replay value because you already know how to solve the puzzles

For Battlefield 2 you can get a mod, Project Reality. It has very realistic combat, if you like that stuff.

Well, I prefer games like devil may cry 4, darksiders, the witcher 2 and so on... I don't really like shooting games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
And if you don't care about pvp, low-quality graphics and ****ty communities, you can go play conquer and kill low level mobs.
That'd be more like if you don't care about playing a proper game play conquer.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:34   #11
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post

Only shooters right?
try another gender.
Old 06-28-2011, 15:21   #12
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Only shooters right?
try another gender.
Don't you mean genre?

I dunno what games then. All of the pc games I have save WoW are shooters. But portal isn't a shooter, its a first person puzzle game.

Old 06-28-2011, 15:28   #13
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

misunderstood...
but try platforms, racing, fighting or something like that
Old 06-28-2011, 17:24   #14
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Can't go wrong with the Sexbox 360. Just saying
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 21:30   #15
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
misunderstood...
but try platforms, racing, fighting or something like that
I have done that on occasion, downloaded a SNES emulator and played all those games. I have 5 need for speed games for pc, but I haven't been in the mood for a racing game in a while, so I never installed them after my comp crashed. A lot of my non shooter games are on the Wii, and that is broken ATM, still have to set up a repair with Nintendo.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: