Old 04-07-2008, 19:53   #1
SodaPOP
Banned

SodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond repute
Fun With Customer Support

Since everyone likes ****ing with them, post all their stupid **** here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ivy is stupid, judy is racist, zombie is cool.JPG
Views:	466
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	50480   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lena is sped zombie is cool.JPG
Views:	447
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	50484   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raped Conductress.JPG
Views:	481
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	50485  

Last edited by SodaPOP; 04-07-2008 at 20:42.
SodaPOP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 20:55   #2
Amplitude
Banned

Amplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond reputeAmplitude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Amplitude
holy **** thats awesome
Amplitude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2008, 21:34   #3
Kill3r:D
meepmeep

Kill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud of
ROFL I LOVE THAT LAST ONE

"the non raped conductress i suppose"

rofl xD
Pure Ninja
Club/Sword FTW!
Level 6 Nix

Proud husband of Demi Lovato

Pure Warrior
(in the making)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
DB transfer existed for about a month, it required the GMs to actually do work so they scrapped it
July 7th, 2006.
Kill3r:D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 04:05   #4
Dragulan
Vodkalover

Dragulan is a name known to allDragulan is a name known to allDragulan is a name known to allDragulan is a name known to allDragulan is a name known to allDragulan is a name known to all
That was seriously ****ing hilarious.

Russia Trojan 125 > Warrior 130 > Trojan 110
Dragulan Water 110 > Water
Dragulan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 05:46   #5
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Hornygirl13: they stuck ***** in my ****** and make me bleed
Lena: why?

ROLFMAO XD

"the not raped conductress i think" xDDDDDDD
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 06:07   #6
Promethieus

Promethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond reputePromethieus has a reputation beyond repute
lol
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Promethieus (Deleted)
Warrior - 130 > Warrior - 130 > Warrior(MarketChar) - 121
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
300+pot. 12k+ defense. What now?
Honors undisputed TopWar

Honor blows, merge with Justice

Quit because... Conquer is Conquer...
Promethieus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 07:18   #7
ArseholeBR
Buttchexs?

ArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond reputeArseholeBR has a reputation beyond repute
Sure loads of fun with them

ArseholeBR:
Halp me!!!

There are no operators available at the moment. If you would like to leave a message, please type it in the input field below and click "Send" button
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
Lol @ all the times we won the pole in 2mins or less..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky~ v2 View Post
thats because you kept your butt nice and tight.... o ffs you meant guild pole?
ArseholeBR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 07:22   #8
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Costumer support is a chat bot.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:02   #9
**ISIS**

**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of**ISIS** has much to be proud of
..... im uber confused help me not be that way...
**ISIS** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 12:18   #10
SodaPOP
Banned

SodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond reputeSodaPOP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArseholeBR View Post
Sure loads of fun with them

ArseholeBR:
Halp me!!!

There are no operators available at the moment. If you would like to leave a message, please type it in the input field below and click "Send" button
Yeah, they eventually went offline after I spent over an hour ****ing with them.
It's okay, I'll do it more today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealŪ View Post
Costumer support is a chat bot.
I don't think it is, but it may be.

They reply with different answers (I wanna get a screen shot of the 2 answers they gave me for me being banned: One was posting fake links -which you can now find my link in the filtered file CO has- and the other was for exp ball abuse, whatever that is.)

They give people different answers all the time.
They will bring a different person (there is Judy, Lena, and Ivy: Ivy is the only one who tells the truth) if you ask them to.
I told judy I was her from the future and she would die if she didn't unban my account but she wouldn't.

I just think they are 3 of the 4 people who work at Netdragon (the 4th being tony who answers the phone if you call them usually).

Quote:
Originally Posted by **ISIS** View Post
..... im uber confused help me not be that way...
What don't you get?

Btw, amp, my Vent client, along with everything else, looks different because I have an edited interface I guess you would call it. Sorta like how you can change your start bar from silver to blue and it'll change other things too, well if you get Windows Blinds and download skins from DeviantArt you can get way cooler ones.

They even have some that will effect the login screen where it lists your users on the pc. =]

Last edited by SodaPOP; 04-08-2008 at 12:22.
Old 04-08-2008, 13:32   #11
mashwani

mashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond reputemashwani has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaPOP View Post
Yeah, they eventually went offline after I spent over an hour ****ing with them.
It's okay, I'll do it more today.

I don't think it is, but it may be.

They reply with different answers (I wanna get a screen shot of the 2 answers they gave me for me being banned: One was posting fake links -which you can now find my link in the filtered file CO has- and the other was for exp ball abuse, whatever that is.)

They give people different answers all the time.
They will bring a different person (there is Judy, Lena, and Ivy: Ivy is the only one who tells the truth) if you ask them to.
I told judy I was her from the future and she would die if she didn't unban my account but she wouldn't.

I just think they are 3 of the 4 people who work at Netdragon (the 4th being tony who answers the phone if you call them usually).

What don't you get?

Btw, amp, my Vent client, along with everything else, looks different because I have an edited interface I guess you would call it. Sorta like how you can change your start bar from silver to blue and it'll change other things too, well if you get Windows Blinds and download skins from DeviantArt you can get way cooler ones.

They even have some that will effect the login screen where it lists your users on the pc. =]

rofl that was ****ing hilarious zomb
mashwani is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 17:08   #12
KevinAznHeaven

KevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to beholdKevinAznHeaven is a splendid one to behold
pwned...

Judy was being a bot to me.

LOL

Hmmm so ivy isnt the bot alrighty ill ask her!

KevinAznHeaven~ is my new troj!

I have almost full rain sockets on kevinaznheaven
but have no archer to plvl me......dont ask why i did that.

She is my ngoui dep k <3

Boycott Dragonballs! Do not buy any Dragonballs for one month!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
Put this in your Signature if you agree with that post.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...76&postcount=1
KevinAznHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2008, 21:37   #13
SodaPOP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashwani View Post
rofl that was ****ing hilarious zomb
Yeah, I get bored xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAznHeaven View Post
pwned...

Judy was being a bot to me.

LOL

Hmmm so ivy isnt the bot alrighty ill ask her!
Ivy is the only one who doesn't lie. Judy told me I was banned for exp ball abuse and lena said they can't even handle my case.. :|
Old 06-10-2008, 19:22   #14
SodaPOP
Banned

It's still funny.
Old 08-06-2009, 21:12   #15
SodaPOP
Banned

STILL FUNNY

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: