View Poll Results: Burning PS3 games on DVDs work?
Yeah. 0 0%
Nope. 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2011, 01:28   #31
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Hey, you better not try to downplay that red rings problem, though.... We've had 3 boxes die, and I had a buddy who bought 2, so when one broke he could play the other one until it got back from the factory. All stock, no mods.
It was a pretty big thing.
May i ask how long ago? Because that red ring **** is about as serious as the chicken pox now to a 2 year old :S
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 02:46   #32
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
So I'm planning to buy a PS3 in summer since most of the pc games are delayed and it's more like PS3 games are much better.... the problem is PS3 DVDs are expensive as hell where I live and I don't wanna spend the rest of my money on GAMES! it's supposed to be a filling my free time machine not a money sucking machine.

So the point is: do you think that downloading and burning the PS3 games on DVDs really works? or should I just stick with the PC games?
do you think aids is worth it?
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 02:49   #33
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
**** Bill Gates and his corrupted console.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 02:51   #34
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
move controller pleasures my bum bum
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 05:48   #35
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
It's the fact that Xbox has better service, more game options, bigger community and making those Ps3 exclusive games go to xbox tells me i made the right choice.

Edit: Give me one recent problem that xbox causes?
Another one was the problem where the disk eye would scratch itself on the cd and ruin the cd and the xbox drive. Cold solder joints. When netflix came to the xbox it caused problems as well. Unless you buy their new system the ones from 5 years ago are more than likely dead. Which isnt very good if you ask me. I got a launch 60 gig ps3 (backwards compatibility) and no problems whatsoever, I also have a Wii with no problems, as well as a 360 but it has trouble reading disks and sounds like its about to die. Microsoft has released system after system with minimal updates to them. What was it first xbox came out not 3 years later the 360 was out, now hes got the new ones whatever they are called. Does about the same **** with Windows OS as well.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 14:51   #36
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Another one was the problem where the disk eye would scratch itself on the cd and ruin the cd and the xbox drive. Cold solder joints. When netflix came to the xbox it caused problems as well. Unless you buy their new system the ones from 5 years ago are more than likely dead. Which isnt very good if you ask me. I got a launch 60 gig ps3 (backwards compatibility) and no problems whatsoever, I also have a Wii with no problems, as well as a 360 but it has trouble reading disks and sounds like its about to die. Microsoft has released system after system with minimal updates to them. What was it first xbox came out not 3 years later the 360 was out, now hes got the new ones whatever they are called. Does about the same **** with Windows OS as well.
Said recent son.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 06-30-2011, 20:42   #37
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
They did fix the problem, but after 3 boxes we had died, I lost a lot of respect for the system.
Still got good games, but they've made enough money off me, so far.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2011, 21:11   #38
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Said recent son.
Those are still ongoing.
Old 06-30-2011, 21:19   #39
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Got the first ps3 with no wifi 18 gig when it released and i havent had any problems with it since then. Threw in a 500 gig hard drive so i didnt have to spend $300 on a new ps3 durrr.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2011, 01:23   #40
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Got the first ps3 with no wifi 18 gig when it released and i havent had any problems with it since then. Threw in a 500 gig hard drive so i didnt have to spend $300 on a new ps3 durrr.
because it has no games son lol. Anyways sounds like my xbox i had for a year and a half. Also sounds like my brother' xbox who had his for a year before mine. All i'm saying is, if **** is fixed and has better gaming opportunities, go with the ****ing better system. It's a reason why final fantasy jumped to xbox.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-01-2011, 03:33   #41
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
because it has no games son lol. Anyways sounds like my xbox i had for a year and a half. Also sounds like my brother' xbox who had his for a year before mine. All i'm saying is, if **** is fixed and has better gaming opportunities, go with the ****ing better system. It's a reason why final fantasy jumped to xbox.
Only games that are different are gears and halo. Halo sucks only the first was good 2nd was ok rest sucks. Gears is good about the only thing I look forward to. Besides most "exclusive" games for xbox eventually make it to pc anyways not much of a point in getting or having one, other games and add ons their exclusive contract runs out and goes to all systems.

Out of the games in that outdated pie chart how many of those xbox games are any good?

The whole argument of this is quantity over quality. Which do you prefer? For me its quality. In games and in systems. Been meaning to ask how many 360s have you been through now?
Old 07-01-2011, 19:02   #42
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Only games that are different are gears and halo. Halo sucks only the first was good 2nd was ok rest sucks. Gears is good about the only thing I look forward to. Besides most "exclusive" games for xbox eventually make it to pc anyways not much of a point in getting or having one, other games and add ons their exclusive contract runs out and goes to all systems.

Out of the games in that outdated pie chart how many of those xbox games are any good?

The whole argument of this is quantity over quality. Which do you prefer? For me its quality. In games and in systems. Been meaning to ask how many 360s have you been through now?
I prefer quality, as for the 360 question only 1. Had it for a year and a half and my bro had his only ONE a year before i got mine. May i ask what quality games Ps3 have?

As for those old out dated games, Xbox makes games for all people and can afford to hit and miss. Play station lost that option when they came out with the Pos3

Edit: You can say halo and gears suck all you want. Funny part is there is thousands of people online everyday enjoying the fun game with a good community ( didn't say it was very moral )

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Last edited by Infamous~; 07-01-2011 at 19:04.
Old 07-01-2011, 19:10   #43
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Double post curb stomp!
Because i like backing up things with facts

Roughly 40k people ( just a bs estimate) says halo reach is fun

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 07-02-2011, 02:55   #44
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
I prefer quality, as for the 360 question only 1. Had it for a year and a half and my bro had his only ONE a year before i got mine. May i ask what quality games Ps3 have?

As for those old out dated games, Xbox makes games for all people and can afford to hit and miss. Play station lost that option when they came out with the Pos3

Edit: You can say halo and gears suck all you want. Funny part is there is thousands of people online everyday enjoying the fun game with a good community ( didn't say it was very moral )
The way I see it anyways the outdated pie chart is one sided anyways. I bet whoever made it (fanboy) counted xbox arcade as well as xbox games that work on the 360. If thats the case Nintendo takes the cake there, with probably more than 100,000 games. With Sony in second with ps1 ps2 and ps3 games.

You never answered my question how many of those games on the outdated pie chart are good? Ps3 and Xbox have virtually the same games, asside from a few.

Did I say gears sucked no I did not and I said the only good halo game was the first one the rest sucked. I am a gamer not a ***got fanboy, I know when I see a good game, and I will play that game on whatever system it comes out on. I also dont prefer online games anyways I can beat a game without co-op I dont need other *******s ****ing up and slowing me down, multiplayer (tdm, ctf, etc)is just meh for me.

Im not gonna answer my own question that you just threw back at me either.

Quote:
Double post curb stomp!
Because i like backing up things with facts

Roughly 40k people ( just a bs estimate) says halo reach is fun
Whats your point? People have to play xbox just because its not free. You have to be on it every single day or else you are just wasting money. Doesnt matter what game you play as long as youre online. Besides I have no interest in a community of nubs. Like I said I dont care how big the community is multiplayer isnt my thing. Real gamers wont pay for a service they are already paying for (internet) and then pay to play on a network (live) and then buy the console. Pc gamers and Ps3 gamers share a common likeness in this, with maybe the exception of PTP MMORPGS. But those are made to attract and keep you there. Xbox and PTP MMORPGS are very alike in this.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:34   #45
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
The way I see it anyways the outdated pie chart is one sided anyways. I bet whoever made it (fanboy) counted xbox arcade as well as xbox games that work on the 360. If thats the case Nintendo takes the cake there, with probably more than 100,000 games. With Sony in second with ps1 ps2 and ps3 games.

You never answered my question how many of those games on the outdated pie chart are good? Ps3 and Xbox have virtually the same games, asside from a few.

Did I say gears sucked no I did not and I said the only good halo game was the first one the rest sucked. I am a gamer not a ***got fanboy, I know when I see a good game, and I will play that game on whatever system it comes out on. I also dont prefer online games anyways I can beat a game without co-op I dont need other *******s ****ing up and slowing me down, multiplayer (tdm, ctf, etc)is just meh for me.

Im not gonna answer my own question that you just threw back at me either.

Whats your point? People have to play xbox just because its not free. You have to be on it every single day or else you are just wasting money. Doesnt matter what game you play as long as youre online. Besides I have no interest in a community of nubs. Like I said I dont care how big the community is multiplayer isnt my thing. Real gamers wont pay for a service they are already paying for (internet) and then pay to play on a network (live) and then buy the console. Pc gamers and Ps3 gamers share a common likeness in this, with maybe the exception of PTP MMORPGS. But those are made to attract and keep you there. Xbox and PTP MMORPGS are very alike in this.

quit trolling /b/ro. Implying Ps3 has no nubs in it.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: