Old 05-17-2011, 18:49   #1
Ash_Shade
Wandering Taoist

Ash_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond repute
The Shadows of the Hidden Sky

Once the guild wars cut across the realms. drawing each one of them further into the grasp of the troubles that had yet to reveal themselves. I had been younger back then, when I had set out upon the path, there was no way I could have known that the amount of time I invested tied my fate into that conflict as well. I fought against whatever the world cast my direction, and even as I did so, I learned to create something of it.
Despite this, the others had no mercy. Finally open warfare had overflowed from the arenas and the guild conflict. The peace I had known among Legends was shattered. Even as guide to others I tried to help them find there own strength, because I knew I could not stand against what the others had done. There conflicts where against themselves, and yet they sought to draw other into it. Even the small clans where drawn into the guild wars, and for a long time there was no escape. I heard in the winds that there was a change coming. But it seemed inevitable that it eventually would. Four long years had passed of that, one by one they disappeared into the guild wars. One by one they disappeared to there own. Eventually Those who entered did not return. I pray for them, and I hope they remain.

It may seem unbelievable that I waited for them to return at all, perhaps I did not know when they vanished. There was no word as to why, no clue to follow. The door was closed after the war, and it was also revealed that they had intended to make us all assassins. They had planned our sacrifice in the guise of the old clans to satisfy the past. I knew they would try to handle there own history in that way, before the time came. I studied, many long hours searching long into the night for all those years. When I understood what was to come, I set a plan into motion to save some. I created a ninja guild. The one thing I would never had done, the very thing I had fought against. My orders had been simple.

Make alliances in the guild war, break alliances in the war, return and support one another. I strictly ordered them to uphol;d the honor of one another. This was how I stood in the way of those who followed the old clans from the underground, it was how I had planned to defeat them without ever facing the other servers, to let them destroy them self. And they did. I tried to change the fate of our own path, I think I saved some. At the moment it began to effect my dreams I drew the line. I do not expect them to understand, or to forgive me, but because it existed, because that way was closed, it saved them all. There will never be another ninja guild on our server. Even before the shadows appeared. When that time came I knew the others would join them or run. It has been four years since that time.

Much has changed. They all recount there strategy in secret. Few remaine who held to a single path. Even so, it took all that time to begin to find an answer that had been hidden. It took all that time to see that once people became more free, they chose to teach what they valued them self, the others I helped along, they where skilled. They had wished to continue the line of that guild, but that way has an end that they know nothing of, and I will not be there teacher in that.

X-BOXLIVE: (22480) Sheriff Knight
/<, Hero of Geonosis>
/<Duelist>
/<BladeMaster>
/<Sentinel>
/<, Hero of the 104th>
NinjaSaga: Knight Level:60 Rank:Jounin.

Wanderer, Wanderer,
Far from your home,
How you must wish, not to travel alone.
Travel! Travel!
Keep going through!
Blessed is he, who wanders like you...
~Less is more~

Last edited by Ash_Shade; 05-17-2011 at 18:57.
Ash_Shade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 18:53   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
ok.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 19:10   #3
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm generally just confused. is this what you guys do now?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 19:23   #4
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
What the **** is this?
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 20:02   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I smell fanfic.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 20:24   #6
Ash_Shade
Wandering Taoist

Ash_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_Shade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I'm generally just confused. is this what you guys do now?
Maybe you missed the switch between people in the ninja story every episode. They change there garment all the time. That was not what I was talking about.

/<, Hero of Geonosis>
/<Duelist>
/<BladeMaster>
/<Sentinel>
/<, Hero of the 104th>

Wanderer, Wanderer,
Far from your home,
Travel! Travel!
Keep going through!
~Less is more~
Old 05-17-2011, 20:32   #7
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
I don't even...wait yes I do. It's all retarded **** that people post in OT now? 2011 surely is the end of the world.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 22:41   #8
Ash_Shade
Wandering Taoist

Shadows of the Hidden Sky

The basic sub class kekkai abilities form different numerical configurations to create different levels of taoist ability. This produces different effects for each class, with character progression...

Changes to basic attribute levels for a taoist permit more than just a stat change. Other un-lockable abilities become available showing the change in the basic kekkai focus, with the correct numerical calculation.

It would be more clear if we could just look at the basic elemental ideograms so we could see the shift in basic elemental ability focus for each attribute point... I should have known.

/<, Hero of Geonosis>
/<Duelist>
/<BladeMaster>
/<Sentinel>
/<, Hero of the 104th>

Wanderer, Wanderer,
Far from your home,
Travel! Travel!
Keep going through!
~Less is more~
Old 05-17-2011, 23:01   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, you're gonna need to pick which place you want this in, cause one place is enough.
s
m

Old 05-17-2011, 23:11   #10
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Ok, you're gonna need to pick which place you want this in, cause one place is enough.
community would be the best.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 23:55   #11
Ash_Shade
Wandering Taoist

1 3 6 9

Each class is given base stat increases based on there build, but with the basic use of a kekkai system server side, it would mean that the attributes effect more than just basic ability.

That is why some of the newer ability calculations exist now that we are in year 8. Based on the traditional method, we should now be able to unlock our full potential.

Equipment ability has become more focused based on the changes built into the system to use kekkai ability to a more focused potential, but there are other reasons as well...

/<, Hero of Geonosis>
/<Duelist>
/<BladeMaster>
/<Sentinel>
/<, Hero of the 104th>

Wanderer, Wanderer,
Far from your home,
Travel! Travel!
Keep going through!
~Less is more~
Old 05-18-2011, 00:02   #12
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Make it so.
s
m

Old 05-18-2011, 00:32   #13
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
you lost me at numerical configurations bro, you mean math?
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2011, 00:39   #14
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
u lost me at kaka (diederz knows wat im saying verdad?)
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2011, 00:47   #15
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
I don't even...wait yes I do. It's all retarded **** that people post in OT now? 2011 surely is the end of the world.
personally i think it's 2012, just sayin'.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: