Old 04-24-2011, 17:41   #16
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
God you're useless
a woman without her man is nothing

a woman, without her man is nothing

a woman, without her, man is nothing

God you're useless

God, you're useless
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2011, 08:39   #17
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
randeh you're some 26 year old dude chilling with like a 38+ man, i think you're the ***** though i bet its cause you love bears don't ya
Lolol, wow... Except I'm 29 and he's 46 ... And YES I adore bears ^_^;

@DETO I guess because I'm gullible and passive and he's manipulative and aggressive x.x; he can be very cruel and scary.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2011, 08:45   #18
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
Lolol, wow... Except I'm 29 and he's 46 ... And YES I adore bears ^_^;

@DETO I guess because I'm gullible and passive and he's manipulative and aggressive x.x; he can be very cruel and scary.
-.- Like... what can he manipulate you with? Feelings? That gets old.
Also, if you keep allowing him to do this, he will keep doing it. You will end up like them women (even though you are not one) who feel like they cannot do anything and allow their bf / husband to beat them just because the guy got the idea of being all powerful into their mind. I'd say move out and find someone who really cares for you, not someone who lies to you and in his mind is "Hehehe, he's so gullible and such a pet!".
Srsly, you'll be his pet if you allow him to push you around like that. I'm gullible too, but hey, i've taken 1 step to blackmail my dad into giving me the money back or buy me that processor i need or else i won't let him use fire fox. After all, i'm the tech here.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2011, 12:10   #19
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Is this the same ******* from a year or two back?
This sounds pretty identical to what you were posting back then. His cheating, his ***** of a kid, etc. The guy's obviously a jerkwad, Randy.
Can only agree with what Deto's saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
I guess because I'm gullible and passive and he's manipulative and aggressive x.x; he can be very cruel and scary.
Sounds pretty abusive, at least emotionally.
Take care of yourself. D:
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2011, 17:34   #20
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
randeh is staying with the man for the sex
Old 04-26-2011, 17:38   #21
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Is this the same ******* from a year or two back?
This sounds pretty identical to what you were posting back then. His cheating, his ***** of a kid, etc. The guy's obviously a jerkwad, Randy.
Can only agree with what Deto's saying.

Sounds pretty abusive, at least emotionally.
Take care of yourself. D:
Same thing I was thinking as I read it.

Like I said last time, RUN!

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2011, 18:33   #22
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Randy how do you get into this crazy ass drama. I swear every time you post lol...
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2011, 04:18   #23
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Randy how do you get into this crazy ass drama. I swear every time you post lol...
I think it's kind of like me not being able to get away from my parents. I can't go anywhere because i have nowhere to live.
Maybe Randeh is in such a messed up situation that he can live only at his bf and he blackmails him by not allowing him to take his stuff with him? Though so far i heard that Randeh has a job, so he could gather money to get a new house and move out. Unlike me, being unable to get a job.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-27-2011, 15:01   #24
Désolé

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I think it's kind of like me not being able to get away from my parents. I can't go anywhere because i have nowhere to live.
Maybe Randeh is in such a messed up situation that he can live only at his bf and he blackmails him by not allowing him to take his stuff with him? Though so far i heard that Randeh has a job, so he could gather money to get a new house and move out. Unlike me, being unable to get a job.
randeh can leave whenever he doesn't live in romania but in america i assume (kroger reference was used) im pretty sure he is staying with this guy because he loves the feel of the bear's beard on his *******
Old 04-27-2011, 15:21   #25
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
randeh can leave whenever he doesn't live in romania but in america i assume (kroger reference was used) im pretty sure he is staying with this guy because he loves the feel of the bear's beard on his *******
So if his bf locks him in the house and takes away his money / stuff that Randeh needs, how can he leave whenever he wants? Especially if he has no house, where would he go?

But yeah it seems more like Randeh hopes (and seems like in vain) that his bf would change. But srsly, manipulators don't make relationships good at all. You get stuck with a person till you die, kind of like my parents hate each other but rely on each other for advantages. (dad brings the money, mom offers dad a house).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-27-2011, 15:36   #26
Désolé

randeh can separate his bank account put the money there change all the security info
Old 04-27-2011, 15:40   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
randeh can separate his bank account put the money there change all the security info
Question: Does he have enough money to buy a house if he doesn't have a house? (though probably he has a house).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-27-2011, 15:47   #28
Désolé

Quote:
Question: Does he have enough money to buy a house if he doesn't have a house? (though probably he has a house).
u dont have to own a house you can rent an apartment cheap usually its 500-1200 around America. anyways i dont know randeh but im still pretty sure he is staying with the man for the sex.
Old 04-27-2011, 15:54   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
u dont have to own a house you can rent an apartment cheap usually its 500-1200 around America. anyways i dont know randeh but im still pretty sure he is staying with the man for the sex.
-.- But there are so many gais out there that he can find a better person who would actually defend him. And there is always "the hand"... But srsly staying with someone for something so basic as sex? Only if masochistic.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-27-2011, 16:22   #30
Désolé

Quote:
-.- But there are so many gais out there that he can find a better person who would actually defend him. And there is always "the hand"... But srsly staying with someone for something so basic as sex? Only if masochistic.

im jealous of randeh most *** relationships are short...very short im gonna go cry now

im just trollin...

Last edited by CornFlakes:o; 04-27-2011 at 16:32.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: