Old 12-29-2009, 18:30   #31
|Fr0sT|

|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
Can do it in under 2 hours with a 1s archer and 1s SRG set if you got 2006 christmas xp pots ^^
I wonder if anyone still has those..and if theyd still work. I remember those 5x amrita pills . I think it was those ones anyways.

[Ruby] - |FrosT| ~ 130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Trojan - Trojan -- Retired

[Ruby] - Tekumi ~ 130 - 130 - 137 Water -Trojan - Archer -- Active

[Ruby] - Izanagi ~ 130 - 137 - 137 Ninja - Warrior - Fire-- Active
Old 12-29-2009, 18:43   #32
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Fr0sT| View Post
I wonder if anyone still has those..and if theyd still work. I remember those 5x amrita pills . I think it was those ones anyways.
LOL that christmas my friend made 100 waters and got the exp pots on ALL 100. plvled chars in under 2 hours and made a killing since sdgs were good back then and made many 2 socs which were also rare. so i was like OMFG BRO so i made 200 waters in preparation for next christmas and WAHLA! event was some bull****...

thx tq
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 20:17   #33
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~10 View Post
Cyclone makes a massive difference, atleast where you 1 shot the mobs. People say "but it doesn't make you scatter faster" but it is infact the jump speed that helps you out so much. Also, if your going to go all the way to 110 in bi, I suggest stacking at hawkings and going nuts with cyclone. You should be able to push 15k kills an hour. Easily.
Cyclone wouldn't help Arrow too much. He runs while farming, doesn't jump. Doesn't stack in AS/basis usually either, he just keeps his noobs on follow while running around most of the time.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 21:55   #34
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!?!? View Post
LOL that christmas my friend made 100 waters and got the exp pots on ALL 100. plvled chars in under 2 hours and made a killing since sdgs were good back then and made many 2 socs which were also rare. so i was like OMFG BRO so i made 200 waters in preparation for next christmas and WAHLA! event was some bull****...

thx tq
I still have about 40 left from the 300 I made with the packs, and I got lucky since they all have elite and super gear, i just added the noobs to the guild and inscribed the gear. lol

I really was hoping they would had done that again this year. i only use like 4 of the 8 pots they gave, and 1 of the 3 blessing stones. and none of the dye's. lol
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 22:49   #35
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakua View Post
, considering follow is no longer reliable with away system
I had no idea TQ ****ed that up too.
Lets all **** in an envelope and mail it to:

NetDragon Websoft
58 Hot Spring Branch Road,
Fuzhou, Fujian,
China
Zip Code: 350001

maybe that will help
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 00:04   #36
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
I still have about 40 left from the 300 I made with the packs, and I got lucky since they all have elite and super gear, i just added the noobs to the guild and inscribed the gear. lol

I really was hoping they would had done that again this year. i only use like 4 of the 8 pots they gave, and 1 of the 3 blessing stones. and none of the dye's. lol
They're not talking about that.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 00:21   #37
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Can I ask how does married help your character lvling faster?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 01:43   #38
|Fr0sT|

|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute|Fr0sT| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Can I ask how does married help your character lvling faster?
double exp after 70 if you kill with your spouse.
and yeah arrow we're talking about something from like 4 years ago exp pots that 5x and 3x exp I think? too long ago.

[Ruby] - |FrosT| ~ 130 - 130 - 133 Trojan - Trojan - Trojan -- Retired

[Ruby] - Tekumi ~ 130 - 130 - 137 Water -Trojan - Archer -- Active

[Ruby] - Izanagi ~ 130 - 137 - 137 Ninja - Warrior - Fire-- Active
Old 12-30-2009, 01:59   #39
Ashley
Wifey

Ashley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can do it in under 2 hours with a 1s archer and 1s SRG set if you got 2006 christmas xp pots ^^
It was Christmas 2005 :P I remember those! They were awesome xD I got my nub water plvled to 130 back then thanks to those babies

THE INNOCENT MODERATOR
Currently modding:
<3 Snowfall, Tornado, Tiger, Pharos/TempleArtemis, Storm & Group Seven - Celebrities <3

Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 02:09   #40
lukas
looking

lukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I want to try to help you be realistic.

Water = Full 2 soc SRG

0-74 = BI
Married
Blessed
1 pot
1hr

74 - 100 at hawks
noob water on team
married
blessed
2 pots
2hr
(extra 13 exp balls from blessed save)

100 -107 and 55 pct at Basislisk
Noob water on team
married
blessed
1 pot
1hr
(now should be 22 exp balls from blessed save)

at 107 and 55% use blessed exp to level a little above 110.
So from Start to finish 4 hours. But if you run a full team of 3 leveling, and 1 noob, you can get more done on average with less time.

If others know faster then maybe they can say, but this is the fastest from start to finish. (Me, I like to stock pile lvl 70 noobs so I can skip that part and start with 3 lvl 70 and 1 noob).
I used to plvl 1 water 1-110 full 1 srg set in 4 hrs...
Old 12-30-2009, 03:21   #41
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
then break it down on how you do it, instead of just saying you can do it in 1/2hours. lol or pics would be nice.
come to my server and see for yourself.

or not i'm more liable to kill you than plvl you
but at least you could see how.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 09:11   #42
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Fr0sT| View Post
double exp after 70 if you kill with your spouse.
and yeah arrow we're talking about something from like 4 years ago exp pots that 5x and 3x exp I think? too long ago.
OMG. i would so create so many noobs.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 14:24   #43
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
It was Christmas 2005 :P I remember those! They were awesome xD I got my nub water plvled to 130 back then thanks to those babies
Ya, not only were they 5x, but lasted 2 HOURS.

You could start a char and be 115-120 before the first one is over xD
Old 12-30-2009, 23:55   #44
Ashley
Wifey

Ashley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond reputeAshley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya, not only were they 5x, but lasted 2 HOURS.

You could start a char and be 115-120 before the first one is over xD
It was exciting and suspenseful too =D had to wait 24 hours to open the stockings and it was like OMG OMG AM I GONNA A 3X OR A 5X?!

THE INNOCENT MODERATOR
Currently modding:
<3 Snowfall, Tornado, Tiger, Pharos/TempleArtemis, Storm & Group Seven - Celebrities <3

Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference

Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2009, 00:05   #45
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
It was exciting and suspenseful too =D had to wait 24 hours to open the stockings and it was like OMG OMG AM I GONNA A 3X OR A 5X?!
Damn I missed it then..

By the way...is Snowfall thread still alive or it die?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: