Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 11-24-2014, 03:00   #2296
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Hey, I tried to be friends with them so-called happy people, but truth be told, I don't want to pretend I'm ok and be an ass towards the less fortunate like they were. Their gang has split up now that they stopped caring about each other. I do not trust people who don't say much about themselves and act like they own the world.
I allowed myself to fall for that illusion and spent some time with 4 people whom said they want to be true friends, but they only made me feel worse for: having my own preferences that are not so common around the place, having interests that they don't care about (yeah I do not like parties, I do not like dubstep, I do not like noisy clubs - I'd rather be in a quiet place and work on graphics or stuff like that), and several other things that I just couldn't relate to.
It will never work. What's the point if you can't be your TRUE self? Being just another face in the crowd that you never really liked to begin with?

And when it comes to how I want to be, I'd always try to be better. Which results in a problem: I wouldn't want to compete against a friend. I'd rather compete against a stranger or rival. For which I've felt guilty of trying to do, on several occasions. So I don't think that's a good thing either.
I'm sure there are some happy people out there that like the same things you do ones who'd be happy to compete as long as it makes both of you better

Befriending miserable people so you feel better about yourself sucks
Old 11-24-2014, 04:35   #2297
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
I'm sure there are some happy people out there that like the same things you do ones who'd be happy to compete as long as it makes both of you better

Befriending miserable people so you feel better about yourself sucks
Wait, wait, wait, pull the brakes.
Do you think I befriended them just to feel better about myself? Nope.
One of them has been my classmate for 7 years. Basically, we grew up together, only that we weren't exactly neighbors but we lived pretty close, until she moved to the USA. She and 2 other people understand me, and I try to help them out too, with ideas to problems if with anything, we support each other reciprocally, which is all the 3 of us want from anyone. Not physical support like most people expect.
They have enough money to do almost what they want with it, but one has health problems that are for life, one has a severe case of anxiety - all thanks to his mom and a bunch of wannabe "perfect" citizens who are being asses towards him for not being the prettiest guy around, and one is in constant struggle with finding time to actually relax while going to college, having annoying roommates, and not enough time for his hobbies, and his mother is just as much of a PITA as mine, but at least he can stay away from home during the week, when he goes to college.

What I don't have? Money, cleverness to find a job without getting screwed over again when it comes to payment, and I cannot be confident because I am too clumsy and prefer to say the truth about what I know. Oh yeah, and I'm also not good on the beauty levels, mainly because I prefer to not wear makeup at all, to steer away from people appreciating me for what I am instead of what I do. But for that I've got my motto: "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. Do I displease you? Good."

Happy people, as you call them, are not Polyannas, they have their miserable parts of life somewhere too, but they pretend they don't have them. Why? Because people can backstab them with it, so they keep their suffering a secret. It is those happy people who crack down and commit suicide once it all gathers up. Why? Because they cannot tell anyone, for fear of getting ridiculed. Then people say: "But he/she was such a happy person... No one expected it." And I'm talking about genuine nice people here.

Then there are the douches who may be truly happy, but at the expense of others and not giving a **** about anyone - plenty of these around. Those who play people and who screw you over for the sake of fun, but people probably want to hang around them because they may be rich or have power... which isn't worth putting up with their ****, even if they pay for stuff you can't afford. Rather not accept help than be humiliated.

I don't remember who said this, can't find any clue on Google, but:
Quote:
Show me one happy man and I'll show you a flaw.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-24-2014 at 06:23.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2014, 12:34   #2298
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
After thinking for a bit, I think I should have just said "My life is boring to others only. To me, it's pretty cool." Because I am already doing stuff that I enjoy and it's ten times more personally-rewarding than living in the lies of society.

You'd probably think that my goal in life is terrible too: leaving behind ideas / entertainment and getting genuine praise for it. But it is all I live for, and if I had to pick anything that is considered unnecessary for surviving, it would be a render farm made out of the best computers, and a fish tank or two for relaxation purposes. That is all.

Most people just have the usual goals of having a family and a workplace to keep that family just barely afloat. If they're lucky, they get a well-paying job that they like.
But the idea of family has never appealed to me. I'd rather stay away from unnecessary drama and do what I like. Some day, I'll be free as a bird.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-24-2014 at 12:37.
Old 01-17-2015, 10:45   #2299
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Most people just have the usual goals of having a family and a workplace to keep that family just barely afloat. If they're lucky, they get a well-paying job that they like.
But the idea of family has never appealed to me. I'd rather stay away from unnecessary drama and do what I like. Some day, I'll be free as a bird.
No harm in that. Don't do anything you don't want to do. Don't give any care to society's expectations of you or even your family's expectations.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2015, 16:48   #2300
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
I read the rules and I dont think I broke any but if I did, I really really sorry

I dont know why this forum is so empty. CO experience gave me tons of ideas and scenes I would like to draw, I didn't cuz I lack the skills but recently I was brave enough to try so here it is (its still unfinished):

so yeah.. I didn't drew much, just used tons of filters to create textures, curves and details. its unfinished since I don't know how newbie clothes looks like from a close distance, and the out lines of the city walls are to visible.
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by trunks006; 12-26-2016 at 06:12.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2015, 09:11   #2301
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyTheDog View Post
I read the rules and I dont think I broke any but if I did, I really really sorry

I dont know why this forum is so empty. CO experience gave me tons of ideas and scenes I would like to draw, I didn't cuz I lack the skills but recently I was brave enough to try so here it is (its still unfinished):

so yeah.. I didn't drew much, just used tons of filters to create textures, curves and details. its unfinished since I don't know how newbie clothes looks like from a close distance, and the out lines of the city walls are to visible.
Pretty good Twin City representation.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-09-2015, 04:39   #2302
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyTheDog View Post

If you would add some pheasants it would be even more like twin city

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2015, 10:49   #2303
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Pretty good Twin City representation.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
If you would add some pheasants it would be even more like twin city
good idea
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 17:09   #2304
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
<<< my new homemade avatar

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2015, 21:46   #2305
Apple06~
Drєαмєr

Apple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond reputeApple06~ has a reputation beyond repute
That looks good. You animated it in which program?
Also, can't remember the last time I made any avvies. :x

I miss those days with all these graphic peeps. Hope everyone is doing good in their own little corners of the world. Miss you guys!

Last edited by Apple06~; 04-10-2015 at 21:48.
Apple06~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2015, 14:59   #2306
DETONATOAREA
Female

How about some lizard photography?
http://detonatress.deviantart.com/ga...rd-Photography
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 04-26-2015 at 18:59.
Old 08-15-2015, 18:54   #2307
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Rainbow warrior cat

Ok guys, I'm going to teach you newbies how to draw rainbow warrior cat. This **** is really good for art school so make sure you pay attention, practice and show your art teacher because this is some high quality ****.

1. We'll start with a simple outline, this explains itself really. Just picture what you love most and draw it.

2. Simply add some colour, use what you have in mind to add the proper colouration.

3. Add some minor details, you want this **** to look real good. Draw it like you want it there in front of you, like you can grasp it.

4. Add the finishing touches and there you have it, rainbow warrior cat.

Sepharius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2017, 23:16   #2308
neoyoshi
Cupcakes!

neoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to neoyoshi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: