Old 10-26-2011, 07:44   #1
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
where the noobs QQing that bulker got advantages ?

for all ppl who think bulkers got advantages,or tq helps bulkers,,i'd lile to say,,u r idiots

ex1 : 317 monk can one hit (about 25 k ) 382 fire and 385 monk with breakthrough..
and yes his bt is activated in higher rates than what it is supposed to be,
he has 52 bt,,i have 46 counteraction

ex2 : 367 fire(no stgs,and he is level 137,with +7 crop)
can hit my fire(382 no stgs,level 140,+7 crop) more than my fire can hit him.
this fire has 132% magic defense (uses lvl 4 magic def in bracelet and bag) and has 40 % penetration while my fire has 124 % m.def and 40% penetration

ex3: the effect of 317 monk's wwk break through is powerfull than the effect of 385 monk's wwk normal attack
hence that 317 monk can 1 hit bt the 385 monk,while the monk can not
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 07:49   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.§cofield View Post
for all ppl who think bulkers got advantages,or tq helps bulkers,,i'd lile to say,,u r idiots

ex1 : 317 monk can one hit (about 25 k ) 382 fire and 385 monk with breakthrough..

this fire has 132% magic defense (uses lvl 4 magic def in bracelet and bag) and has 40 % penetration while my fire has 124 % m.def and 40% penetration

ex3: the effect of 317 monk's wwk break through is powerfull than the effect of 385 monk's wwk normal attack
Melee classes are supposed to 1 hit fires (and taos in general) who have no necklace. Taos have it easy when they attack.

As for other cases, it's a matter of TQ trying to give the lower BP people a chance. Though i don't think bulkers are the problem here.
It's botting bulkers that represent the problem.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 08:08   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Something is buged?.. No wait that never happens

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 08:37   #4
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Something is buged?.. No wait that never happens
what do u mean ? do u mean that these examples are lie ? or they are too strange ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Melee classes are supposed to 1 hit fires (and taos in general) who have no necklace. Taos have it easy when they attack.

As for other cases, it's a matter of TQ trying to give the lower BP people a chance. Though i don't think bulkers are the problem here.
It's botting bulkers that represent the problem.
melee classes never ever supposed to 1 hit taoists while there is over 60 bp gap

so now tq just nerfs the bulked chars ,,these bulkers paid to get more bp to get advantages,so,,from fair point of view,when u give low bp ppl an advantage(with i agree),they MUST give the same advantage to the high bp ppl
how in hell is the low bp ppl's breakthrough attack higher than the high bp ppl's normal attack ?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:42   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what do u mean ? do u mean that these examples are lie ? or they are too strange ?

melee classes never ever supposed to 1 hit taoists while there is over 60 bp gap

so now tq just nerfs the bulked chars ,,these bulkers paid to get more bp to get advantages,so,,from fair point of view,when u give low bp ppl an advantage(with i agree),they MUST give the same advantage to the high bp ppl
how in hell is the low bp ppl's breakthrough attack higher than the high bp ppl's normal attack ?
Back when BP wasn't in play, that was the rule.

Breakthrough is supposed to increase your damage against HIGHER BP players. That is, the higher the BP difference, the higher the damage dealt. I agree that it's a messed up system though, but that's what Breakthrough does.

Imo, the best way to solve this would have been removing BP from PVP mode.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47   #6
M.§cofield
I am FREE

i hope any official from this noob company anwer this:
what is the goal of bieng 385 instead of 317 if the 317 can 1 hit the 385 while the 385 can not ?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:55   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
i hope any official from this noob company anwer this:
what is the goal of bieng 385 instead of 317 if the 317 can 1 hit the 385 while the 385 can not ?
One thing that can be used for the 385 BP char: Critical strike. That should almost double your attack so you can 1 hit the 317 char too.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-26-2011, 09:01   #8
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
One thing that can be used for the 385 BP char: Critical strike. That should almost double your attack so you can 1 hit the 317 char too.
even with cs wwk,,,that 317 dose not die 1 hit
Old 10-26-2011, 09:07   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I sorta got lost looking at this example so can you clarify to me what I think you are saying in example 3?

Are you saying given the same attack numbers (by this I mean and assume the 317 BP monk has +12-ring, beads, fan & crop, etc. making the damage factors the same as the 385 monk) that the 317 monk is doing more damage once BT goes off then the 385 monk is doing with normal attack (no stig or CS) on the 317 monk. If so something is bugged since the damage should be the same when BT goes off I.E. no CS, Stig, normal attack with = damage gears would = same damage numbers for both chrs since BP has been removed by the BT.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 09:14   #10
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I sorta got lost looking at this example so can you clarify to me what I think you are saying in example 3?

Are you saying given the same attack numbers (by this I mean and assume the 317 BP monk has +12-ring, beads, fan & crop, etc. making the damage factors the same as the 385 monk) that the 317 monk is doing more damage once BT goes off then the 385 monk is doing with normal attack (no stig or CS) on the 317 monk. If so something is bugged since the damage should be the same when BT goes off I.E. no CS, Stig, normal attack with = damage gears would = same damage numbers for both chrs since BP has been removed by the BT.
first of all,this 317 player is +7/+8.
and what i mean is,let us say that he bt me for about 26 k..and i normally wwk him for let us say 12 k ?
how is this supposed to be normal ?
how come lower bp ppl's bt is powerfull than the higher bp ppl's normal attack ?
Old 10-26-2011, 09:24   #11
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then you suck at playing this game. Now i see why you bulked.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 09:26   #12
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Then you suck at playing this game. Now i see why you bulked.
really i hope to see u behave not like 10 years old kid who lost his toy.
for all trolls like you,GTFO
Old 10-26-2011, 09:30   #13
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't get why everytime a monk does wwk. ALL of the damages get critical strike. Doesn't sound right to me.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 09:37   #14
duniale1
Banned

duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
True.
When i was playing (pure ninja) with 276 BP had 42% breakthruogh i was killing almost evryone with 330 BP or lower with 1 tfb
duniale1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 09:38   #15
dave77
Pro Noob

dave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
then you indeed do suck badly
ahh reminds me of a egy on our server who was gettin killed on his own monk so he logs a 385 bp monk and got owned on there by a 303 bp ninja

||Bluntman|| 130 NIN 130 WARR/NIN 140 TRO/NIN NOBILITY DUKE ACTIVELY PWNING ASS

DONT DRINK WATER COS FISH F**K IN IT

proud DL of ~AshuraRealm~
ryee/Fury/Capricorn/Storm
dave77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: