Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 15:44   #76
mr_le99
....
 
mr_le99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .....
Posts: 548
mr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond reputemr_le99 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to mr_le99
Yay another rage thread complaining we want 1 hit whoo
__________________

Water-Warrior-Trojan
130-130-136
Super +8 2 SDG Coronet
Super +6 2 SDG -5 Necklace
Super +6 2 SDG Poison Blade
Super +6 2 SDG Blade
Super +8 2 SDG -3 Armor
Super +5 2 SDG -1 Boots
Super +6 2 SDG -5 Ring
Super +7 2 STG Fan
Super +6 2 SGG -1 Tower
Super +5 Riding Crop
Gourd -1
+6 Sapphire Steed
Earl
313 BP
mr_le99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 15:44   #77
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Well make an account here then! I got plenty of enlights to get you to 100! =)
wait, drying my hair
Edit: nvm too tired and got to go to park tomorrow... -.-
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 02-08-2011 at 16:23.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 18:41   #78
Quanster
©o®®o§§ive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: paradise :)
Posts: 2,718
Quanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Training aint about knocking the other out. When I train I take off talis and go pewpew with lvl 1 blade, lvl 5 sword and lvl 1 ring.
yea i do what you do but with lvl 1 blade, lvl 5 sword, and lvl elementary fb.
__________________
Nature-Sunshine

©o®®o§§ive

130-130-140

Monk-Monk-Monk| King | 385 BP
Quanster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 20:38   #79
Mr.Xen
Registered User
 
Mr.Xen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 805
Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Lol trojans are overpowered. Deal with it. Its fact. I can show you a power graph with calculations to prove it.




Waters do suck, azure shield got improved as it should have, but they pose no threat to anyone as far as killability. They are support tanks that rely not on defense but hp, shields, and blessing.



The water is doing his job, cry less about not 1-hitting someone, because not 1-hitting the water isn't stopping you from killing him. Hit him twice before he can "spam" another shield. Its that easy. He designed his char to survive and its doing its job.






And waters do suck, azure shield is the only thing they got now outside of revive. I don't even play water and I think they need a buff, I beat/kill 320 waters with 285 bp currently and using +3 beads.


And its not because monks are OP, its because waters are underpowered.





I say give them better buffs.
__________________
- Yin-Yang
- Seigi
- Grím --> Yin—Yang
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 22:43   #80
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,430
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I personally think the only people that should be getting 1 hit are the people with less than half your power level (inb4itsover9000). Anything over half, and you should be seeing people getting harder to kill.
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 22:59   #81
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
well it's a fact that magic classes have a higher dps ratio and win matches like that. then again the tro has the ability to deal killing blows. Both can win
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 23:19   #82
Seppo
The Archer
 
Seppo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 4,893
Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
Lol trojans are overpowered. Deal with it. Its fact. I can show you a power graph with calculations to prove it.




Waters do suck, azure shield got improved as it should have, but they pose no threat to anyone as far as killability. They are support tanks that rely not on defense but hp, shields, and blessing.



The water is doing his job, cry less about not 1-hitting someone, because not 1-hitting the water isn't stopping you from killing him. Hit him twice before he can "spam" another shield. Its that easy. He designed his char to survive and its doing its job.






And waters do suck, azure shield is the only thing they got now outside of revive. I don't even play water and I think they need a buff, I beat/kill 320 waters with 285 bp currently and using +3 beads.


And its not because monks are OP, its because waters are underpowered.





I say give them better buffs.
LOL, you obviously dont fight STG waters you idiot. If you fought STGs with a 285 BP monk with +3 beads you'd not even break their shield so stop bull****ting with your "omg power graphs". How exactly are tros OP? We got herc, monks got the same, yet I dont see you scream that they are OP? Herc is seriously so easy to reduce the damage of, STGs STGs and STGs. ***s, all of a sudden tros werent that OP. You and your graphs can honestly shove it up your ass, you always talk about them. Yet I've never seen them.

And seriously, any good water with good reflexes can put up a shield 1 or 2 secs after the first hit land. So you got a 1-2 sec window to kill him, gg ofc that's balanced. Comming from Mr. "Please make arena games last until target's dead because I suck and cant kill in 5 minutes" it's pretty hilarious really.

Oh I forgot to mention, a good water can get 12k defense, that's quite alot with STGs, shields, high hp. =x
__________________
Cicatrice, Earl of Ruby
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-140

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler


Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik

Last edited by Seppo; 02-08-2011 at 23:27.
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:00   #83
Umi
Mashin
 
Umi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Finland [Capricorn]
Posts: 629
Umi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond reputeUmi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
Lol trojans are overpowered. Deal with it. Its fact. I can show you a power graph with calculations to prove it.
I wanna see the graphs. Post em.
__________________
Quit. I strongly recommend everyone else to do the same.
Umi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:13   #84
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
LOL, you obviously dont fight STG waters you idiot. If you fought STGs with a 285 BP monk with +3 beads you'd not even break their shield so stop bull****ting with your "omg power graphs". How exactly are tros OP? We got herc, monks got the same, yet I dont see you scream that they are OP? Herc is seriously so easy to reduce the damage of, STGs STGs and STGs. ***s, all of a sudden tros werent that OP. You and your graphs can honestly shove it up your ass, you always talk about them. Yet I've never seen them.

And seriously, any good water with good reflexes can put up a shield 1 or 2 secs after the first hit land. So you got a 1-2 sec window to kill him, gg ofc that's balanced. Comming from Mr. "Please make arena games last until target's dead because I suck and cant kill in 5 minutes" it's pretty hilarious really.

Oh I forgot to mention, a good water can get 12k defense, that's quite alot with STGs, shields, high hp. =x
Didn't bother reading though the 3 pages that has been posted since yesterday, but basically, pretend each of those azure is a reflect. u never got 5 reflects in a row? I have. Then u should know what psn zap do to taos?
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:17   #85
Seppo
The Archer
 
Seppo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 4,893
Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Didn't bother reading though the 3 pages that has been posted since yesterday, but basically, pretend each of those azure is a reflect. u never got 5 reflects in a row? I have. Then u should know what psn zap do to taos?
I've gotten 5 reflects in a row yes. But I don't do that CONSTANTLY, with constantly being the keyword here. If I cant 1 SS the water what chance do you think I have of 1 pzapping it?
__________________
Cicatrice, Earl of Ruby
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-140

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler


Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:26   #86
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
I've gotten 5 reflects in a row yes. But I don't do that CONSTANTLY, with constantly being the keyword here. If I cant 1 SS the water what chance do you think I have of 1 pzapping it?
I thought you could one hit it given the shield is off, did I got the wrong impression?

Ways to kill it: rape the shield then rape the stamina with psn zap?

If the water has 6 stg and full -7 with 138 gears, then yes. that is over powered as hell, but it'll get pwned by a same geared fire? and the same geared fire will be pwned by trojan's chaining herc. so.... sounds ok to me.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:45   #87
Seppo
The Archer
 
Seppo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 4,893
Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
I thought you could one hit it given the shield is off, did I got the wrong impression?

Ways to kill it: rape the shield then rape the stamina with psn zap?

If the water has 6 stg and full -7 with 138 gears, then yes. that is over powered as hell, but it'll get pwned by a same geared fire? and the same geared fire will be pwned by trojan's chaining herc. so.... sounds ok to me.
How can you stam rape the water when he can throw 5 shields on himself without sitting once? Basicly you need to kill 5 shields before you start to stam rape him and by that time he've already gotten more stamina to shield himself further. You havent seen the patch that they can use 5 shields on themself or something since you seem to assume that you can pzap a water directly after you broke the shield?
__________________
Cicatrice, Earl of Ruby
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-140

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler


Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 07:54   #88
awakening
Registered User
 
awakening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,689
awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
How can you stam rape the water when he can throw 5 shields on himself without sitting once? Basicly you need to kill 5 shields before you start to stam rape him and by that time he've already gotten more stamina to shield himself further. You havent seen the patch that they can use 5 shields on themself or something since you seem to assume that you can pzap a water directly after you broke the shield?
Unless you missed my post yesterday, I said herc can easily take care of 1 tao or shield. I assume so because if u can hit for 23k with fb, 18-19 herc is reasonable. You got 5 herc in your arsenal, so it has 5 shields. Shall I explain more? If you by any chance miss herc with the 36 squares range, just zap until the last few shield is used up??? I would like you to think about what I am saying before jumping on to replying. and if he tries to get stamina while he has shield on, if u hit it, he'll lose more stamina which leads to less shield.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 08:17   #89
Seppo
The Archer
 
Seppo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 4,893
Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Unless you missed my post yesterday, I said herc can easily take care of 1 tao or shield. I assume so because if u can hit for 23k with fb, 18-19 herc is reasonable. You got 5 herc in your arsenal, so it has 5 shields. Shall I explain more? If you by any chance miss herc with the 36 squares range, just zap until the last few shield is used up??? I would like you to think about what I am saying before jumping on to replying. and if he tries to get stamina while he has shield on, if u hit it, he'll lose more stamina which leads to less shield.
23k sses wont give 18-19k hercs lol. I herc him for 10k, doesnt even break the first shield. I need to pull off 3 hercs in a row without him potting.
__________________
Cicatrice, Earl of Ruby
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-140

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler


Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:02   #90
petr08
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,373
petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Blade/sword, both +8 and +7 ring. The water got less then 20% blessing. Oh so yea of course, wat-war-tro is a must to 1 hit someone almost 30 bp less! Yes of course that's totally balanced.
Maybe it was cuz of that immunity thing that actives sometimes?("You were immune to the dmg")A 300 bp fire normally hitted 9k on me,but when that thing activited,he hitted 2,7k or he had block refinery.
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47.