Old 12-08-2017, 17:23   #1
VonMises

VonMises is on a distinguished road
Pirate epic weapons.

I back to play recently and I noticed that the pirates are completely abandoned, this class had enormous potential when it was created, it was the kings choice for a long time, and it is a lot of fun to play, someone knows if there is any way date to launch the epic weapons of the pirates? they are the ones next to them ?.

I'm praying to dont be a big disappointment.
VonMises is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 23:48   #2
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonMises View Post
I back to play recently and I noticed that the pirates are completely abandoned, this class had enormous potential when it was created, it was the kings choice for a long time, and it is a lot of fun to play, someone knows if there is any way date to launch the epic weapons of the pirates? they are the ones next to them ?.

I'm praying to dont be a big disappointment.
No date as of yet but there has been a preview floating around of an attack that is being developed. So the good news is that they're working on it.

Pirates are going to be OP once again (finally);
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2017, 09:04   #3
VonMises

VonMises is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
No date as of yet but there has been a preview floating around of an attack that is being developed. So the good news is that they're working on it.

Pirates are going to be OP once again (finally);
Do u say the water wall around the blade tempest? I think I saw these days, I would like this skill to be improved so as not to spend so much stamina and have a bigger reach, I decided to save my pirate items and bet on that back of them, I hope it's decent.
VonMises is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2017, 07:41   #4
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonMises View Post
Do u say the water wall around the blade tempest? I think I saw these days, I would like this skill to be improved so as not to spend so much stamina and have a bigger reach, I decided to save my pirate items and bet on that back of them, I hope it's decent.
Well anythings possible but I'd keep an open mind. TQ tends to either release garbage, or release OP stuff. Never do they meet in-between.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:44   #5
-Kirito

any news on this?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: