Old 02-22-2018, 06:37   #1
itdinco

itdinco is on a distinguished road
Deityland and other unfortunately mistakes

Some facts about new adventure zone:
- compared to Chasm Zone, drop rate is very low
- lucky time is greatly decreased (you can't get a decent scrap after)
- appearance of mystery box is unfair (everyone can teleport to open it despite is a single person effort - if it was randomly appearance, group teleport was justified)
- epic keys are almost nonexistent (except 1st day, not even a single one after 40.000 kills)
- rotten incense (chi majority; elite items almost non socket - 50 opened, 1 socket; always crap relics; and stones.... the stones - except 2 +2, all the others 200 were +1)
In conclusion, Deityland doesn't deserve more time than those 15 min lucky time. We keep hunting hopping something good it will drop but... shame...

Some fact that TQ seems to forgot about it:
- Inner Power Concepts - despite it was launched in CO 2.0 I think it has to pass another 3 years to complete it (w.t.f.?) - how hard can it be to release the last concepts?
- we need a better use for study points (except refreshing magnolia and tower quest in rest are useless for maxed chars)
- we all need a raise of championship CAP (how the heck blue and red rune fragments are only there available?)
- TQ must remember that was introduced the bound system and need to keep up with player who use them (cps, items, so on) - nobody wanted this in 1st place but TQ implemented anyway. So, TQ, get the damn a better use of bound items stacked in every single player`s W.H..

I'm not frustrated, just pissed off because TQ f...ed again the game.
itdinco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 07:04   #2
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
I am happy the luck points are transfered since I don't have time everyday.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:58   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdinco View Post
- appearance of mystery box is unfair (everyone can teleport to open it despite is a single person effort - if it was randomly appearance, group teleport was justified)
- epic keys are almost nonexistent (except 1st day, not even a single one after 40.000 kills)
- rotten incense (chi majority; elite items almost non socket - 50 opened, 1 socket; always crap relics; and stones.... the stones - except 2 +2, all the others 200 were +1)
In conclusion, Deityland doesn't deserve more time than those 15 min lucky time. We keep hunting hopping something good it will drop but... shame...
1. Same drop rate, you just need to pk to get it, otherwise, exactly the same.
2. Again same, they did decrease the overall points you get a day but made it more fair for you're that don't have time everyday since they roll over to the next if you don't use them. You get "9" drops a day.
3. It's fair, you get a box they teleport to you they get a box you teleport to them.
4. Epic keys are an epic drop so after you run out of points you don't have a chance to get it.
5. Again, this is how it was before and still is today. Low rate for good stuff they didn't make the map super op but if you put in the time you can progress.
Deityland is great for hunting if you know where to look for sprites, and aren't afraid to kill people. Even without killing people the map nets you a lot of chi so it's worth it just for that aspect alone.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 10:35   #4
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Some fact that TQ seems to forgot about it:
- Inner Power Concepts - despite it was launched in CO 2.0 I think it has to pass another 3 years to complete it (w.t.f.?) - how hard can it be to release the last concepts?
- we need a better use for study points (except refreshing magnolia and tower quest in rest are useless for maxed chars)
- we all need a raise of championship CAP (how the heck blue and red rune fragments are only there available?)
- TQ must remember that was introduced the bound system and need to keep up with player who use them (cps, items, so on) - nobody wanted this in 1st place but TQ implemented anyway. So, TQ, get the damn a better use of bound items stacked in every single player`s W.H..

I'm not frustrated, just pissed off because TQ f...ed again the game.
Indeed , TQ forgot InnerPower , they should unlock at least 2 books or even all 4 .The limit for champ points is ok at 343k , then every noob can make more bound items +12.

As for DeityLand , all good...if the lucky drop will be higher , it became OP.
|Shadow| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 11:29   #5
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I strongly agree with the mystery box remark, the thing is they didn't mention it in the patch notes, and people got a lot of good stuff from it( Lot of composing stones +4 +5 +6 and perfection ) while many didn't even know about this box. I contacted the GMs and asked about it, the one who replied me didn't even know it, and got a reply from an other GM who said, that this box appears in random locations and has no specified time, which is wrong, it does have a specified time...I suggest to limit the number of times that players can open this box, to maybe 5...this way clickers and players who are online 24/7 will leave some chance to others to open the box.

For the study points, the only good use of them after you fix your sub-classes, is the Magnolias All Around quest, but its not that good, i hope they implement other good uses of study points..

Quote:
I strongly disagree with this, as it is a request to ask TQ to overpower the bound gears users and make them equal to people who worked hard for getting a decent gears and those who supports the game, you got "343700" champ points as a cap , you spent them all? good, with all the bound sales , and there is one going on currently, you gotta be at least around 350 bp without farming or paying a single dollar.
Everyone got free Blue and Red runes, and there are ones in the Shopping mall, and now players who didn't have WHERE to spend their champ points because their whole set is unbound, can finally have a good use of them.
I have played many online games, and honestly i never seen a game offering players that much of "free power", this is just a stupid selfish suggestion.
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 18:29   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I think the new map is pretty nice... and you do have to hunt there more than 15 minutes to have the runes you want... cuz you also have the yellow rune thing drop which is the most important (with chi and relics) for me.. dunno another way to get runes >.<.. you can probably get one rune everyday or every two days i guess... and you can have better thing than on chaos map too (1000 chi bag, 1000 radiant star stone, +5 stones, and other i guess)

I really like to hunt there.. still dunno what those super strong monsters are doing on Banshee island though .O

With your counter to 9 for luck you can hunt a long time and still have good things >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 01:23   #7
mr.bunnie

mr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond repute
the map is just fine and very noob friendly which is very balanced in comparison to the last one

playing dragon warrior is like using tinder, you swipe left and right and F*** everyone! XD

shamelessly plugging my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtA...J7BAHuO_juHcjQ

but this is the only video i actually want you to see lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIAhntn1ghY
mr.bunnie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: