View Poll Results: Split the server or move the server?
Split it, that's fair 13 59.09%
Just move it, the minority doesn't matter 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 14:35   #1
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
SnowWhite Euro server, Cinderella US server

This is what the issue SHOULD be. Either split the servers and let the players choose where they want to go, or don't do anything. I agree that it sucks for everyone overseas who lags because of the distance, but dragging the whole server around because of that is not fair. If the American side is too small after the split then merge it with another small US server.

EDIT IN RESPONSE TO STUPID REPLIES:
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? Those voting NO on this poll are only insisting that those who do NOT want to be dragged to a euro server don't matter.

TO PUT IT SIMPLY: VOTE YES FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY.

I challenge anyone to find me ONE good reason why everyone should not get to choose for themselves which way they want their server to go.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 12-14-2009 at 16:51.
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 14:40   #2
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
This is what the issue SHOULD be. Either split the servers and let the players choose where they want to go, or don't do anything. I agree that it sucks for everyone overseas who lags because of the distance, but dragging the whole server around because of that is not fair. If the American side is too small after the split then merge it with another small US server.
if you disagree with my poll couse you think it will be done, then don't make a new poll with different ideas. Just don't cry about the fact there are more european players.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 14:46   #3
~Žuku?§haN~

~Žuku?§haN~ is on a distinguished road
This time i have to dissagree with you.
They Brought Cindirella to Snowwhite cause u people were few.
And please dont say that we dont have right to ask for moving server.

CAUSE WHEN I STARTED PLAY ON GLORY there was no euro servers yet.
Now there is and i want to play on euro one.

Since most of americans say how skileld they are. i wanna see em if they can reach what i have done.

Sorry for the way i expressed it but seriosly i would be chuffed well if I play on euro server against the enemys i have and those who bragged around they have skills.
~Žuku?§haN~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 15:36   #4
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
if you disagree with my poll couse you think it will be done, then don't make a new poll with different ideas. Just don't cry about the fact there are more european players.
there aren't more european players, there are more arabic players lol

i actually think that there would be about the same amount of american players as there is euro players, you are basing it on the people in the 2 most popular guilds in the game and forgetting about all the other people who play, your friend list doesn't equate to the whole game.

isn't betrayers/axia/whatever it's called now mostly american/canadian players? and Warlords mostly euro players?

also what happens to the people who don't use the forum so can't voice their opinions?
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 15:39   #5
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
there aren't more european players, there are more arabic players lol

i actually think that there would be about the same amount of american players as there is euro players, you are basing it on the people in the 2 most popular guilds in the game and forgetting about all the other people who play, your friend list doesn't equate to the whole game.

isn't betrayers/axia/whatever it's called now mostly american/canadian players? and Warlords mostly euro players?

also what happens to the people who don't use the forum so can't voice their opinions?
If you read well in my thread i said it's anounced in BC and world chat. Even though it looked more like spammign it on server.
And no there are way more european as well egyptian players then there players from the USA.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 12-14-2009, 15:48   #6
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you read well in my thread i said it's anounced in BC and world chat. Even though it looked more like spammign it on server.
And no there are way more european as well egyptian players then there players from the USA.
you do not know every player on the game mitch, you only know one small group of people since it's the same small group of people that we all had on one anothers friend lists, give or take a few people.

that's 50 people..lets round it up to about 100 that lets you include the people you don't have on fl but kind of know through other people.

so that's 100 people out of about 500 (minimum) who play on snowwhite/cinderella lol

my friend list when i quit was mostly american/canadian players apart from you, jerome, ruku and matt.

Aixia or w/e is still mostly american/canadian players, vestel relics or w/e is american players apart from lotak and i have no idea about the other hundreds of guilds that are on the server.

I don't care if it stays american or goes to euro but only tq would be able to find out where the majority of players are from.
Old 12-14-2009, 16:13   #7
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
you do not know every player on the game mitch, you only know one small group of people since it's the same small group of people that we all had on one anothers friend lists, give or take a few people.

that's 50 people..lets round it up to about 100 that lets you include the people you don't have on fl but kind of know through other people.

so that's 100 people out of about 500 (minimum) who play on snowwhite/cinderella lol

my friend list when i quit was mostly american/canadian players apart from you, jerome, ruku and matt.

Aixia or w/e is still mostly american/canadian players, vestel relics or w/e is american players apart from lotak and i have no idea about the other hundreds of guilds that are on the server.

I don't care if it stays american or goes to euro but only tq would be able to find out where the majority of players are from.
Not true at all.
The GL is English, one of the DLs is Romanian. As well, the Greeks decided to join the guild. There is a Portuguese as well. Retnuh is also in it. We have a couple of Egyptians. The only Americans in the guild, that play often are the Hamiltons.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 16:13   #8
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
soz nia but there are clearly more players who'd benefit from eu server. >90pct of all new players are egy and >40pct of sw before the merge were eu, not to mention the egys
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 16:39   #9
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Not true at all.
The GL is English, one of the DLs is Romanian. As well, the Greeks decided to join the guild. There is a Portuguese as well. Retnuh is also in it. We have a couple of Egyptians. The only Americans in the guild, that play often are the Hamiltons.
Sorry was thinking about the american players in it, couldn't think who else was in it lol well apart from retnuh but he's an odd ball australian, he doesn't count xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
soz nia but there are clearly more players who'd benefit from eu server. >90pct of all new players are egy and >40pct of sw before the merge were eu, not to mention the egys
i'm not saying don't move it to an EU server but none of us know over half of the server as most of us on the forum here have the same groups of friends or rather most cinderella people have the same groups (with the exception of a few extra people) and most snowwhite have the same groups (with the exception of a few)

everyone who comes on the forum are either the top players, ex top players or in one of the 2 dominant guilds of the server lol there are so many other players that no one thinks about because they aren't high level, aren't any competition or aren't in a well known guild
Old 12-14-2009, 16:45   #10
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Quote:
Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."

Last edited by ElQuarko; 12-14-2009 at 16:55.
Old 12-14-2009, 17:10   #11
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
there should be a answer that says "neither"
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 17:14   #12
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
u do realize if we slpit its gonna be so boring...no more fady and jer to fight lol
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 17:45   #13
ElQuarko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Archer View Post
u do realize if we slpit its gonna be so boring...no more fady and jer to fight lol
If we split it's pretty well guaranteed that those who stay US-based will be merging with another server. I love the idea of a whole new set of players. Hopefully most of them will speak english.
Old 12-14-2009, 17:53   #14
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."
They will not split a server that has been merged.

Already had a discussion about it ages ago when the server was so full it was impossible to log in, they said they wouldn't split a server that had been merged.
Old 12-14-2009, 17:57   #15
Mitchell_013
^^

Quote:

You do understand, splitting wil lkil lthe server, it's already getting less crowded.
Losing loads of ennemies, bye bye fun

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: