View Poll Results: Do you like princess26?
Yes 106 32.82%
No 185 57.28%
Don't know 32 9.91%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 10:32   #391
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by faige
You are whining not winning!
I'm whining? Haha, quite wrong. I'm stating pure facts. However, brown nosing doesn't help out whatsoever. You'll get your share soon enough. Oh and also, where's this competition that I keep hearing so much about?
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Old 04-15-2007, 10:49   #392
Princess26
Karmic Law

Princess26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Oblivinator
@aqzman - 2
How is Princess winning? She's going to get banned for her blatant spamming and the inappropriate pictures.
Do you know what is spamming? It is sending one picture to numerous persons at the same. Are there unsightly pictures that make them inappropriate?
The hemorrhoid might be inappropriate but this time I am careful.

Have you yet to realize that the majority of those who posted in this thread dislike Princess? I can reassure you that if you were to come to an argument with Princess, you would dislike it as well. You can laugh on the sides because she doesn't affect you.
Because you people acted as if you own the forum.

However, if she was to simply say a few words of you, you would dislike her on the spot. I, however, have disliked it from the way it acts. It acts like it's smarter than the majority. Fact is, she's not. She's far from being an intelligent individual. Her pictures are irrelevant the majority of the time. In fact, the last few pages she spammed the same picture over and over. Only thing she changed was quoting different people.
Have I ever claim I am smarter? I believe it is your inferiority complex.

Also, what is Princess winning? This thread is showing if you like or dislike her. How can she win this? Do tell.
Thats is his opinion.
I am not interested in winning.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:06   #393
Magewout
Pepsiblah!

Magewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess26 Do you know what is spamming? It is sending one picture to numerous persons at the same
Spamming is ANY kind of multiple posting, and useless posts that have no meaning. Your O RLY pics are spamming, since they did not have a purpose in this thread but to annoy people. And AFAIK spamming is a bannable offence as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfaire
<3 magewout
[Whisper]Aerials speaks to Magewout: you are like superman in sapphire =O[21:9]

Quote:
People worth mentioning in my siggy, in no specific order:
Sythril, Iconoclast, Azurmaya, Grasshopper, DonChi, blugger, Valenira, PhOeNiX, Salm, Espen, Chrissy, Arronax, Je-Me-Io, ananta, KelThuzad, Mayfaire, Blue-Trojan, Wiener, Borny, S-T-I-G-M-A-T-A, Foggy, Planes
SBRWLN IS IN MY SIGGY
Old 04-15-2007, 11:29   #394
Joong

Joong is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Magewout
Spamming is ANY kind of multiple posting, and useless posts that have no meaning. Your O RLY pics are spamming, since they did not have a purpose in this thread but to annoy people. And AFAIK spamming is a bannable offence as well.

Definition of spam.

To keep it short, you are incorrect.

Last edited by Joong; 04-15-2007 at 11:31.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:39   #395
Nabster
Denizen

Nabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nabster Send a message via MSN to Nabster
Quote:
Originally posted by Joong
Definition of spam.

To keep it short, you are incorrect.
No... he's right.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/announc...?s=&forumid=12

Those are the forum rules and definitions of spam. Those are what is considered spam here.

<3 Iceh!

FIRSTLY DISCOVERED OF THE DB CONSUME FURCHASERS
Old 04-15-2007, 12:11   #396
Tangy

Tangy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by aqzman - 2
Glad to see that Princess26 is winning this thread, and as I expected, Sabaku-no-Gaara just has lost and made himself look dumber then I already thought he was.
Riiiight..... and the sky is purple with pink poka dots, and the Moon is made of Steel, and we all get free food every where. And tq gives a rat's ass.

Operatard

He's posted the same pictures at least 10 times each, and the only people that say they like him have really low post counts meaning they don't read the forum much, or are idiots like you.

Can you not see how alone you are in liking him?

(not really anymore, there about 5 min per day on avg)
Old 04-15-2007, 12:14   #397
Toko
Banned

Toko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant future
"He won"?

He couldent asnwer a simple question, and posted like 5 replies all with the same "O RLY" pic? you tell me that isn't just being an *******?
Old 04-15-2007, 14:59   #398
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
My solution for all of this.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
Old 04-15-2007, 15:07   #399
UzumakiNaruto

UzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by AllYourBase
lmao! nice one
i can't bealive this is still going on..like...wow people, agree to hate eachother and let it be lol

-***8706;***1108;***1103;***1091;***945;- .____. says:
hay like omg, since i'm a lesbian
you know? there was a ****ing hawt girl in my school and she excited me, ya rly

[00:02] <alastriona> uzu you ish a sexeh beast k

[12:57] <DD> cuz i'm lesbian??
[14:47] <DD> im lesbian remember..
[15:09] <DD> im lesbian, proud of it
Old 04-15-2007, 15:31   #400
BuLLiT[A]
Banned

BuLLiT[A] is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AllYourBase
Thank you, I forgot to ignore Princess26, I only had Mushroom291101 ignored till date.
Old 04-15-2007, 15:47   #401
Joong

Quote:
Originally posted by Nabster
No... he's right.

Those are the forum rules and definitions of spam. Those are what is considered spam here.

Quote:
What does TQ consider spam?
Since when does the opinion of TQ matter?
Old 04-15-2007, 15:50   #402
Nabster
Denizen

Nabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nabster Send a message via MSN to Nabster
Quote:
Originally posted by Joong
Since when does the opinion of TQ matter?
Because they run these forums, which means they make the rules.

I hope that makes sense, because I don't think there's any way to make it much more clear.

<3 Iceh!

FIRSTLY DISCOVERED OF THE DB CONSUME FURCHASERS
Old 04-15-2007, 15:53   #403
Joong

Quote:
Because they run these forums, which means they make the rules.

I hope that makes sense, because I don't think there's any way to make it much more clear.
It does, I'm just playin. :
Old 04-15-2007, 16:41   #404
aqzman - 2
Banned

aqzman - 2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aqzman - 2
Block Princess if you don't find him amusing, otherwise, shut up and grow up.
Old 04-15-2007, 16:51   #405
Vlax
@uni.quitd

Vlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond reputeVlax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No... he's right.

im pretty sure nabster>all when it comes to facts on these forums.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: