Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 04-14-2007, 22:02   #946
Fex12506
fexican

Fex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond reputeFex12506 has a reputation beyond repute
dose it have to upgrade the lvl to have a chance at gettin a socket?
Fex12506 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2007, 22:13   #947
Princess26
Karmic Law

Princess26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Dragon3000
To Princess26
You know, i do enjoy alot of your pics. You are surely amazing. Your picture some time better than 1000 words.
Thank you so much for your supports.

----------------------------------------------

Patience, yeah, but for people that spend so much mets and didn't get anything, that's just pure unlucky. My suggestion is create a different character to spam mets. That works for me. My main character is so unlucky. Lost over 300 met on an upgrade the super shield lvl 100 to 110, and got only 1 soc from so many upgrades. Buy i have a character with better luck, get like 3 socs sofar of all the spamming. So, new characters to spam, get new one til you find THE ONE!
This is one of the successful method.
Princess26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2007, 22:21   #948
ESD
Nix Fixed

ESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond reputeESD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Fex12506
dose it have to upgrade the lvl to have a chance at gettin a socket?
No, upgrading quality can get a socket too. However you probably won't be trying for sockets with dbs....seeing how expensive they are

Tensho: Retired

Nix Fixed June 1, 2007

Total (1 soc) made: 44 (Newest socket 7-27-2007)
Total (2 soc) made: 0 (Newest socket none)
Total (2 soc) bought: 3

The one and only demikuja

"You kill one man, you are a murderer. You kill millions of men, you are a conquerer. You kill them all, you are a god."
ESD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2007, 22:23   #949
Tangy

Tangy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess26
Originally posted by Dragon3000
To Princess26
You know, i do enjoy alot of your pics. You are surely amazing. Your picture some time better than 1000 words.
Thank you so much for your supports.

----------------------------------------------

Patience, yeah, but for people that spend so much mets and didn't get anything, that's just pure unlucky. My suggestion is create a different character to spam mets. That works for me. My main character is so unlucky. Lost over 300 met on an upgrade the super shield lvl 100 to 110, and got only 1 soc from so many upgrades. Buy i have a character with better luck, get like 3 socs sofar of all the spamming. So, new characters to spam, get new one til you find THE ONE!
This is one of the successful method.
You fail at matching up slopes.

(not really anymore, there about 5 min per day on avg)
Tangy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2007, 22:30   #950
Princess26
Karmic Law

Quote:
Originally posted by Tangy
You fail at matching up slopes.
Matching slopes?? Kindly explain what you mean.
Old 04-14-2007, 22:41   #951
Ytsud
i r dusty

Ytsud is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-14-2007, 23:06   #952
Princess26
Karmic Law

Quote:
Originally posted by Ytsud
Malicious mind with evil eyes.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:48   #953
~~ForgottenMemo
Banned

~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute
I made skt earrings, then skt necky and double skt
~~ForgottenMemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2007, 12:40   #954
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally posted by ~~ForgottenMemo
I made skt earrings, then skt necky and double skt

..u mean u made a soc neck.. kept spamming it and it got the 2nd soc at 97?? no time in between?? o___o??

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2007, 13:23   #955
~~ForgottenMemo
Banned

~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute~~ForgottenMemo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by randeh
..u mean u made a soc neck.. kept spamming it and it got the 2nd soc at 97?? no time in between?? o___o??
I made a Socket earrings, then I kept spamming and I made a 1 soc necky. Then I took my earrings and necky and I upgraded them to lvl 97, and necky got her 2nd socket Btw the first skt in the Necky was my 8th first sock of the week xD
~~ForgottenMemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2007, 13:26   #956
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~~ForgottenMemo
I made a Socket earrings, then I kept spamming and I made a 1 soc necky. Then I took my earrings and necky and I upgraded them to lvl 97, and necky got her 2nd socket Btw the first skt in the Necky was my 8th first sock of the week xD
aaah i c =o nice <33 grats

i go now bai! ^^;

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
Old 04-16-2007, 14:32   #957
RoCk~On

RoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond repute
I am starting to believe the fact that different characters are more lucky making sockets than others. I had an archer that I sold unfortunately, and he made quite a few sockets, mostly rings. I have not made a socket since I got rid of that character and I have spammed at least 2000 mets, probably closer to 3000.

I have made another archer now that is level 94, so maybe he will be more lucky.

My question is, does anyone notice if the quality of the items has any influence on socket making? I have socketed every quality except super, mostly refined and unique items, and never a -3 or -5 item. I haven't made enough sockets to really see a pattern, but was just wondering what you people think.

My socket making stopped both when I got rid of my archer, and when they implemented the lottery. Not sure which factor had more influence.
RoCk~On is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 14:55   #958
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

lol xD
yesterdai i took a metscroll to tc on my wat-war randeh, sat near a dude w/lucky time, and at :33 got a soc in a lvl 17 neck w/o luckytimes help with 3 mets xD!! randeh (the char) hasnt made a soc in a long time, but when i do make one with him its usually either within 10 mets or no soc at all period o_O; like the -5 ring w/3 mets XD lol, ima use him for a few dais i guess if i spam anymore, gotta lot of upgrading to do and no $$ bb.

*edit*
spammed a ****load today, sucked, but then i tried on randeh again o_o; i bought a few moonboxes, got a ref neck and ref bag and about 12 mets .. went to tc, *****d some luckytime from wham .. and i had a normal lvl 17 1 soc neck in my inventory i was gunna sell, so i stuck it in there for kicks ... no 2nd soc, but then immediately after, stuck ref neck in and it soc'd -_-; makes me wonder if i'da stuck the neck in again if it woulda 2nd soc'd =\ kinda ruined the moment ;o lols. owell.

Great Wall

Last edited by randeh; 04-16-2007 at 19:23.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:18   #959
smallfry14

smallfry14 is an unknown quantity at this point
smallfry of boring neptunez server lol

a dear co friend of mine had very strange luck. whilst hunting and having lucky time, a super tro armor drop/appeared cause of the lucky time and its wat is does if ur LUCKY ya! it was lv 15 as well so like wat happen next he went to tc artisan to upgrade the level with mets. two mets lata he got the first soc in that armor he just found

now that is xtremely lucky not sur if lucky time was on. but wen i asked wat time he got that soc he said around 7:55- 8pm he got it with 2 mets. working out the guardama and met soc luck time i reckon he got the soc between xx:30-xx:33 (took me ages to set and understand wen gurdama spawns lmao) but thats just crazy... tho i neva eva spam mets but planning to do so!

pshe sold that tro super soc armor to some high level tro lucky lucky lucky braaaaaaaaaaaaaap

peace be upon u

brraaaaaaaaaaaapp peace out bethdrenz!!
smallfry14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2007, 07:32   #960
Attila_123

Attila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Attila_123
pfft, 220 mets wasted and still no socket guess i'll just give up in trying cause i'm tired of wasting money on mets -.-
Attila_123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: