Old 04-28-2009, 15:01   #1
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Finally a better Gws

Finally we unallied BFH and we are back to the fun gws we had before. This will be a good send off for the SGWs and hopefully see them again soon
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 15:05   #2
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck guys. Like always, win it!
Old 04-28-2009, 15:59   #3
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
give em hell
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 16:26   #4
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiF@ View Post
do u not play anymore cause i never see u around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA View Post
give em hell
and ur always welcome to join us it would be nice to have a few more waters to rev us and if we got the pole it would be easy exp.
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
Old 04-28-2009, 16:38   #5
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
do u not play anymore cause i never see u around?
Yep.
Old 04-28-2009, 16:43   #6
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

Quote:
Yep.
oh well poo. i finally make friends with nemo after all the trash talkin i did to both of yall when we moved here and u go and quit before i can sorry for being brain washed by the other side .

oh and to add to the gw thing i heard that dewl and champ might have allied bfh. but i have yet to confirm it
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
Old 04-28-2009, 17:23   #7
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

Quote:
oh well poo. i finally make friends with nemo after all the trash talkin i did to both of yall when we moved here and u go and quit before i can sorry for being brain washed by the other side .

oh and to add to the gw thing i heard that dewl and champ might have allied bfh. but i have yet to confirm it
Apology accepted. It is easy to get brainwashed when all you hear is one side. A lot of people do, but then sooner or later they find the real truth.

For the GW thing, I wish to help out. I was there on omeN two weeks before? Kick ass even without talis. And I didn't quit yet so for those who think so, think again I won't be gone so easy. I go on msn to get updates for CO, still log on to check once in a blue moon, and still come to play GW. Whenever it is needed. Loyal 100%. I wish you guys the best on GW, stick it to them!
Old 04-28-2009, 17:52   #8
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Oh geez i wonder who's telling you we allied BFH I doubt it will ever happen, and even if it does, then i guess i'll just leave out alliance

But no, to be honest i don't see any of us allying him.
As for the "brain wash" coming from our side, comon, only weak people can actually brain washed, if you have a little bit of comon sence, before jumping on someone and cursing him, you learn to know who he is, doesn't really matter what people say about him.
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 18:19   #9
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Oh geez i wonder who's telling you we allied BFH I doubt it will ever happen, and even if it does, then i guess i'll just leave out alliance

But no, to be honest i don't see any of us allying him.
As for the "brain wash" coming from our side, comon, only weak people can actually brain washed, if you have a little bit of comon sence, before jumping on someone and cursing him, you learn to know who he is, doesn't really matter what people say about him.
i dont remember who it was that said it prolly someone from his guild. its not like care wat yall do it will be fun either way. and i knew no one when i can to this server i just jumped on the bandwagon with all the other cerberus people. and weak with no common sense that not me. and im glad i shifted sides its more fun.
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
Old 04-28-2009, 18:39   #10
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

I think something you could all use or used, live above the influence. And I don't mean drugs.
Old 04-28-2009, 19:03   #11
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think something you could all use or used, live above the influence. And I don't mean drugs.
That's exactly what i meant, people who only follows others are a waste of time :s
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 19:14   #12
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*lick* oh hai thought was icecream cone =3 jk HAI ammmy
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 20:46   #13
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
GW is bad, it causes AIDS

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 20:51   #14
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
you cause aids
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 20:54   #15
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
you cause aids
Nuh huh, me no dummy, I know a trick, I wear a condum on my d.....

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: