Old 04-07-2009, 13:16   #1
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Making Deputy Leaders

I know there is a glitch to where you can make like 10 DLs. my guild has over 210 members with only 5 DLs. and during GWs we are always protecting the pole so we never have enough dls to let allies in. Can anyone tell me how to do the glitch. Thanks all
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 13:53   #2
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
I know there is a glitch to where you can make like 10 DLs. my guild has over 210 members with only 5 DLs. and during GWs we are always protecting the pole so we never have enough dls to let allies in. Can anyone tell me how to do the glitch. Thanks all
you can always make a branch for this. - but branches suck ... i hate them.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 16:16   #3
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
you can always make a branch for this. - but branches suck ... i hate them.
ughhh branches.....i too, hate them.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 00:52   #4
TeaseMe
Sw0rd Lov3

TeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
I know their is too , i need to know but nobody tells me meh :[
Server : Bluebird
Guild leader of : Ctrl×Alt×Elite

Quitted~

Ps3 : Diedjee
Xbox: Oxyrated
TeaseMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 13:52   #5
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaseMe View Post
I know their is too , i need to know but nobody tells me meh :[
awe ...
sometimes silence can be a good thing
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 16:16   #6
Zhang Quo

Zhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond reputeZhang Quo has a reputation beyond repute
Branch leader warning

Not many know that the branch leader is the guild treasurer, and can clean out the treasury and move the funds to another guild. The guild leader cannot even dissolve the branch or change the branch leader, so only use a very trusted character if you make a branch; but my advice is to not.
Zhang Quo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 16:50   #7
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
ok i never made a branch but it sounds like a good idea for gws. but when the branch hits the pole does it go towards my guild or the branch. and can the branch have dls to that can open the doors when the main guild has the pole. cause the egys in my server only listen to dls and gls so i need a few at the pole while i have a couple at each gate making sure no one does anything stupid
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 07:36   #8
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Quo View Post
Not many know that the branch leader is the guild treasurer, and can clean out the treasury and move the funds to another guild. The guild leader cannot even dissolve the branch or change the branch leader, so only use a very trusted character if you make a branch; but my advice is to not.
I've been a branch leader and had no acces to the guilds fund, but acces to the branche's fund. Not that I messed around with it, since it was a GW guild, so i transfered the fundings of the brand (was the not GW part of the guild) to the main guild so they could do GW
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 08:01   #9
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
We made a branch in our guild when we had a problem with too many people having negative donations. We wanted to get people to leave but, did not want to boot them and take a loss of guild funds. So we made a branch and moved all the people that actually donated to the branch. Let the main guild fund go to 0 so no-one in the main guild could use guild chat, but all of us in the branch could still use guild chat since the branch still had money, and the main guild would not disband, because the branch still had money. It worked quite well.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: