Old 03-27-2009, 14:14   #16
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalBeauty View Post
that's the only comeback you could muster up for yourself? That's weak.

And I would have went with something a lil more harsh, but I didn't want to frighten you like I did that one time when you went running to a corner, curled up in the fetal position, and started sucking on your thumb while crying out for your momma to bring you your blankey.
hey that happened only once. and you said something really mean. and ive grown from that day. and how u think the browns gonna do this year maybe win a game?
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 14:21   #17
FatalBeauty
bored

FatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
hey that happened only once. and you said something really mean. and ive grown from that day. and how u think the browns gonna do this year maybe win a game?
Haha, can't of anything better than that? Tsk Tsk. Now you have to try and change the subject.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epic fail.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	112255  
Old 03-27-2009, 14:30   #18
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalBeauty View Post
Haha, can't of anything better than that? Tsk Tsk. Now you have to try and change the subject.
man idk what to say im so outta practice. i claim defeat now i shall run to a corner, curle up in the fetal position, and start sucking my thumb while crying out for your momma to bring me my blankey.
DL of Apáth˙
Apáth˙ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 14:32   #19
FatalBeauty
bored

FatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond reputeFatalBeauty has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
man idk what to say im so outta practice. i claim defeat now i shall run to a corner, curle up in the fetal position, and start sucking my thumb while crying out for your momma to bring me my blankey.
noob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: