Old 04-23-2010, 13:54   #31
EndOfTheWorld

EndOfTheWorld is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
Fool everyone see ur speeding in he 2nd video, how can it be possible if Morpheus run upwards and u was down of him you come from the up to down?
ya right lag?
and ur a ninja-war-tro right? made for fog?
Morpheus used fog and u saying he hax?
DUMB EGY, time for DBs so u leave botjail, over and over and over

Remember the old days, BFH had like 20 tros lvl 130 to bot with his gear, and used bfh own for GW LMAO Failing on bot part
Air_Force aimbotting too, he is another aimbotter on clash and he got banned few days ago on clash
EndOfTheWorld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 15:26   #32
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Air_Force aimbotting too, he is another aimbotter on clash and he got banned few days ago on clash
hehehehehe all your words make me lough

i didn't go to bot jail and i'll not keep dreaming guys
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 18:12   #33
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, so disappointed to come back only to realize the intelligence of this section has decreased.

What a shame, what a shame.

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2010, 21:09   #34
Anti_Losers

Anti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond reputeAnti_Losers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkdon View Post
clash missed fogg becuz CLASH CANT AIM FOR ****!!! DUH LOL. if u suck a aiming with fog.. u suck at everything else that requires aim
ADMIT IT Am Ur Dady
Anti_Losers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 09:42   #35
Beerfest

Beerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
Ah, so disappointed to come back only to realize the intelligence of this section has decreased.

What a shame, what a shame.
My Intelligence is still the same tyvm lmao, long time no talk.
Hotai wat-fire 110-99 Forgot info.
Chevelle tro 112
Slayhawk archer 114
Slayvayne water 66
HellRaiser lvl 77 Seller
Beerfest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 16:18   #36
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerfest View Post
My Intelligence is still the same tyvm lmao, long time no talk.
Haha, I didn't know you still prowled around here. I haven't logged into this part of forum for months, so yeah.

How have you been?

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 16:36   #37
Beerfest

Beerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond reputeBeerfest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
Haha, I didn't know you still prowled around here. I haven't logged into this part of forum for months, so yeah.

How have you been?
I've been good, playing again of course, hanging out with friends. I still check the forums just never say anything.
Hotai wat-fire 110-99 Forgot info.
Chevelle tro 112
Slayhawk archer 114
Slayvayne water 66
HellRaiser lvl 77 Seller
Beerfest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 01:01   #38
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Wew .. people never changes .. on the time, the game has totally changed .. How nice.
I was on clash last GW .. I made one victory : D "Wasn't alone for sure"
since the 1st moment on GW .. It was only fog and then people tries sadly to aim "No one do SS's like before anymore"
After months of not playing I was about extra-ordinary for current players who don't even know there is a skill name "ScentSword" or "FastBlade".
They only know fog .. I used herc for sure .. sometimes I can't see "Too many new effect, I never used on"
during GW some people messaged me saying "60 percent of players on my side botting" .. some others said "85 percent of them" and someone said "everyone bots" .. I tried to reply as much as I could because it was like the whole server is trying to talk to me .. for quest and other stuff .. and for sure .. people really like stars system .. and kept using them against me on world channel .. I laughed abit about that ..
I just come over here to say .. you can't see people botting on your side ..
And for me, I really can't judge now, who bots and whos not ..

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 05:19   #39
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
Wew .. people never changes .. on the time, the game has totally changed .. How nice.
I was on clash last GW .. I made one victory : D "Wasn't alone for sure"
since the 1st moment on GW .. It was only fog and then people tries sadly to aim "No one do SS's like before anymore"
After months of not playing I was about extra-ordinary for current players who don't even know there is a skill name "ScentSword" or "FastBlade".
They only know fog .. I used herc for sure .. sometimes I can't see "Too many new effect, I never used on"
during GW some people messaged me saying "60 percent of players on my side botting" .. some others said "85 percent of them" and someone said "everyone bots" .. I tried to reply as much as I could because it was like the whole server is trying to talk to me .. for quest and other stuff .. and for sure .. people really like stars system .. and kept using them against me on world channel .. I laughed abit about that ..
I just come over here to say .. you can't see people botting on your side ..
And for me, I really can't judge now, who bots and whos not ..

well bro thx for this good words and you said what i said before you all see who use bot in our side and you are blind with ppl who use bot in your side and say its his choise i'm not using bot programs

you all must be fair look who is botting with us and with yours
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 18:13   #40
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post
well bro thx for this good words and you said what i said before you all see who use bot in our side and you are blind with ppl who use bot in your side and say its his choise i'm not using bot programs

you all must be fair look who is botting with us and with yours
This subject is now closed i think, the final word as been given by Evelyin, Clash as been botjailed for speedhacking. See the Botjail thread.
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 10:46   #41
DarkDargon
Typo (TMT)

DarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao nice
Bp - 256
Server - Gryphon/Cerberus

Gears!
Super +6 SDG -1 Ears
Super +6 SDG Nekky
Super +5 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Katana
Super +5 SDG SDG -5 Dmg Katana
Super +4 SDG Vest
Super +4 SDG -1 Boots
Super +5 STG Fan
Super +5 RGG Tower
+5 Star Steed
Gourd
Baron

Oh Laddergoat your so random
DarkDargon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2010, 14:06   #42
svrngr53
Caveman

svrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond reputesvrngr53 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to svrngr53
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerfest View Post
I've been good, playing again of course, hanging out with friends. I still check the forums just never say anything.
bad stuff
Old 05-11-2010, 03:01   #43
WarMa$t3r
I quit

WarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark__Shadow View Post
Here's the link to see that douchebag botting.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ivanj14/videos/
Honestly anyone from Egypt can bot when he can
if he just find the bot he will use it
I remember when i still playing Marshel got botjailed several times .

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate
- Chains hits very quickly
- All missed shots are lined up with the exact coords of his target

Botjail: AvraM
Server: Ruby
WarMa$t3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 03:10   #44
WarMa$t3r
I quit

WarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol as u said brother

and i say
before all lough u all can look at his frp points to know he has a very big lag

so i can say ** off botter both of us know who is botting :P jajajajajaja nice job
You are botter don't deny this everyone know it
get a life .. you just use bots because you know that
you are stupid don't play the game .. what the point of botting ?
tell me what's your point when you bot , you have fun ?
conquer has taste when u aim with your mouse
don't tell me i am live in Egypt and my ping sux ok or no
you can just switch to another server or get a life
before you play the game choose a server that hosted near to your country
and you will get a good ping Eu server will be good for you you fkin idiot
hhhhhhhhhhh man hhhhhhhhhhh i fkin keel u ok or no
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh me peng is goad and ur peng is bad
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me no aimpoter me frend of gm
i gev gm money hhhhhhhhhhhhh gm he no me panned !
ok thx bai

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate

Botjail: AvraM
Server: Ruby
WarMa$t3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2010, 15:48   #45
WarMa$t3r
I quit

Quote:
hehehehehe all your words make me lough

i didn't go to bot jail and i'll not keep dreaming guys
I lough lough lough lough lough
I like you way in talk I like you way in talk I like you way in talk I like you way in talk I like you way in talk
KEEP DREEM MENS ME NO POTJAIL SO KEEP DREEM MENS
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
I LIKE UR WAY IN TALK
LOUGH ehehehehehehehehehehehe jajajajajajajajajajaja
lolz XD :P
Random ****
*** it i quit again
cya

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate