Old 04-19-2010, 17:50   #16
.::FrEsKa::.
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark__Shadow View Post
Hhaha nicely done.

But yea CLash was clearly botting and its obvious.
Wow really? Auto fog?? haha yall just suck ass at aiming the damn thing. its called Practice my nig!!!
Auto Fog ????
dont talk **** u used
u used to play with that all
auto fog auto nado
and what about Clash miss the fog on u ( ??????????? )..

Last edited by .::FrEsKa::.; 04-19-2010 at 17:53.
.::FrEsKa::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 19:11   #17
Pkdon

Pkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post
Auto Fog ????
dont talk **** u used
u used to play with that all
auto fog auto nado
and what about Clash miss the fog on u ( ??????????? )..
clash missed fogg becuz CLASH CANT AIM FOR ****!!! DUH LOL. if u suck a aiming with fog.. u suck at everything else that requires aim
Pkdon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 21:14   #18
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Bet I can still hit him first!!!!

Hows it goin everyone. Workin my bum off finna be livin wit my girl soon. Figured I would see how everyones doing since I jut got off work.

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2010, 12:14   #19
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
Bet I can still hit him first!!!!

Hows it goin everyone. Workin my bum off finna be livin wit my girl soon. Figured I would see how everyones doing since I jut got off work.
Show me your genitals
Old 04-20-2010, 12:48   #20
DarkDargon
Typo (TMT)

DarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDargon has a reputation beyond repute
Hai Brad
Bp - 256
Server - Gryphon/Cerberus

Gears!
Super +6 SDG -1 Ears
Super +6 SDG Nekky
Super +5 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Katana
Super +5 SDG SDG -5 Dmg Katana
Super +4 SDG Vest
Super +4 SDG -1 Boots
Super +5 STG Fan
Super +5 RGG Tower
+5 Star Steed
Gourd
Baron

Oh Laddergoat your so random
DarkDargon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 09:00   #21
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
hehehehehe keep dreaming stupids

but i'll not go to bottjail :P so u all can shut up

its not coz i'm better than u all u wanna me give up

in your dreams hehehehehe u all will quit before i think in that and here i'm playing and didn't go to bottjail like ppl in your guilds like karma & Demon&Night & others

so for the 2nd time i'll say that look at yourself before you look at others botters

jajajajajajajjajajajajajajaja
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 09:05   #22
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post

in your dreams hehehehehe u all will quit before i think in that and here i'm playing and didn't go to bottjail like ppl in your guilds like karma & Demon&Night & others

so for the 2nd time i'll say that look at yourself before you look at others botters

They are to busy looking at other peoples faults before realizing their own.
Besides, they are under the impression they are unkillable, so when you DO kill them they whine about how you "hacked." Endlessly.

They also whine about how Toxic Fog is cheap yet when I played that's all they'd use to kill me. Fog + running away + cheap shot = dead. Then they'd brag.

It's rather pathetic how seriously people take this game. Everyone quit playing for fun, Sure its nice to win and "beat the other guy" but come on, this is getting retarded.

You all should play the game with chats off, can't get mad at the other people crying/whining/**** talking if you can't see it now can you?

As for the egyptians on this server; You guys get so pissed off when you get killed, for some reason you take it as a personal insult, you'll come back to fight (yay) get killed, come back, get killed, come back, get killed, ask your friends for help, theyll come, get killed, youll all come back eventually kill someone, talk ****, spam cool pose, person comes back, you all get killed.

Egyptians talk about "honor" and "respect" but lets face it, you have none. Unless the person is Egyptian you don't have any respect for them. That's one of the main reasons people don't like egyptians, that and you're all annoying as hell. Spamming trade requests "Enlightenme man." mentor plz. It's annoying.

If you're not strong enough to fight alone then you're not strong enough period. Having friends is nice but its more fun to see a challenge, take the challenge, and overcome the challenge. Thats why Id switch back and forth between "sides" more of a challenge.

Either way you all have fun **** talking each other, letting your tempers get the best of you over a video game.

Toodles

Last edited by Only4Hahni; 04-21-2010 at 09:11.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 11:18   #23
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Besides, they are under the impression they are unkillable, so when you DO kill them they whine about how you "hacked." Endlessly.

They also whine about how Toxic Fog is cheap yet when I played that's all they'd use to kill me. Fog + running away + cheap shot = dead. Then they'd brag.

It's rather pathetic how seriously people take this game. Everyone quit playing for fun, Sure its nice to win and "beat the other guy" but come on, this is getting retarded.

You all should play the game with chats off, can't get mad at the other people crying/whining/**** talking if you can't see it now can you?

As for the egyptians on this server; You guys get so pissed off when you get killed, for some reason you take it as a personal insult, you'll come back to fight (yay) get killed, come back, get killed, come back, get killed, ask your friends for help, theyll come, get killed, youll all come back eventually kill someone, talk ****, spam cool pose, person comes back, you all get killed.

Egyptians talk about "honor" and "respect" but lets face it, you have none. Unless the person is Egyptian you don't have any respect for them. That's one of the main reasons people don't like egyptians, that and you're all annoying as hell. Spamming trade requests "Enlightenme man." mentor plz. It's annoying.

If you're not strong enough to fight alone then you're not strong enough period. Having friends is nice but its more fun to see a challenge, take the challenge, and overcome the challenge. Thats why Id switch back and forth between "sides" more of a challenge.

Either way you all have fun **** talking each other, letting your tempers get the best of you over a video game.

Toodles
You never fail to amuse me, thanks you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post

Well for what i heard, the vidster refused the aimbot video, which in my opinion never should have been rejected, but accepted the speedhack one. So normally Clash will eventually be jailed for that. Wait and see i'd say.
EDIT: When was Karma botjailed? can't find him in the botjail thread.

Last edited by Nikkon; 04-21-2010 at 11:20.
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 12:41   #24
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post

Highfive? *launches highfive*
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45   #25
Dark__Shadow

Dark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Yea i agree lol.

But i thought for sure the aimbot video would have been accepted cuz Clash hit off screen. But oh well i guess.. We'll get him next time =)
Old 04-22-2010, 16:03   #26
destroy22222

Quote:

Well for what i heard, the vidster refused the aimbot video, which in my opinion never should have been rejected, but accepted the speedhack one. So normally Clash will eventually be jailed for that. Wait and see i'd say.
1st of all how r u

if they accept the speed hack video did u think i'll sit and let them bottjailed me don't warry about me

about karma we called GM to the game and all close them accs coz all was botting but karma wasn't fast enough to close and GM chek him and sent him to bottjail that's y there isn't any video for karma
Clash
Pervert
Old 04-22-2010, 16:05   #27
destroy22222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark__Shadow View Post
Yea i agree lol.

But i thought for sure the aimbot video would have been accepted cuz Clash hit off screen. But oh well i guess.. We'll get him next time =)
pfft hehehehehe please i don't wanna stupid openions how come ss hit out screen i think u never play with trojan
Clash
Pervert
Old 04-22-2010, 16:08   #28
destroy22222

Quote:

Toodles

well i like your way in talk this time and also i agree with you in some things and also refuse some

any way i'm egyptian and never did any thing from what u say for 7 years never call help and never spam and never start problems and never do any of this ****

i was always have alot of friends so don't blame me blame yourself

( you all didn't accept any egyptian be stronger than you )
( but accept it or not i'm the strongest one in this **** server )

ty again for your way in talk
Clash
Pervert
Old 04-23-2010, 06:00   #29
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cuz i think GM Captured him by himself in game , not by video sent
Old 04-23-2010, 06:13   #30
C K J

Quote:

Toodles
wrong
look sis a lot of ppl here in Egypt r poor not like u (a lot of ppl in Ur country r rich ) so they always wanna help from friends or strongest Char to help them against u all , they only have their Honor cuz they r best...and i think this link Shows ma point Cheater

Last edited by .::FrEsKa::.; 04-23-2010 at 06:15.
.::FrEsKa::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: