Old 04-16-2010, 11:02   #1
Dark__Shadow

Dark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeDark__Shadow has a reputation beyond repute
Clash Botting Hahaa

Here's the link to see that douchebag botting.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ivanj14/videos/
Dark__Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 13:47   #2
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Send it to the vidster, he will eventually have to stop before being permantely banned ! Good job though !
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 08:03   #3
.::FrEsKa::.
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
lolz...
how much ur ping mang ?
Old 04-17-2010, 11:48   #4
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post
lolz...
how much ur ping mang ?
lol as u said brother

and i say
before all lough u all can look at his frp points to know he has a very big lag

so i can say ** off botter both of us know who is botting :P jajajajajaja nice job
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 12:30   #5
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Right boys, before running your mouth you should know that the "lags" has we call them are due to a High ping, here on both videos Morpheous pings are 300-400 average, probably best you can have if you're not living by the servers these days!

The Fps will just make your screen go slow, they are the Frame Per second, if they are low, then the image is slow donw on your computer, this won't make you lag, and the Fps are low because of frap, mine goes down to 8fps when i frap someone, still enough to show a speedhack though.

We all know Clash aimbots and speedhack, he got caught, and will be again if he still use some shiet like this, Same goes for all the cheaters, in our side or not !
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 13:08   #6
destroy22222

destroy22222 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Right boys, before running your mouth you should know that the "lags" has we call them are due to a High ping, here on both videos Morpheous pings are 300-400 average, probably best you can have if you're not living by the servers these days!

The Fps will just make your screen go slow, they are the Frame Per second, if they are low, then the image is slow donw on your computer, this won't make you lag, and the Fps are low because of frap, mine goes down to 8fps when i frap someone, still enough to show a speedhack though.

We all know Clash aimbots and speedhack, he got caught, and will be again if he still use some shiet like this, Same goes for all the cheaters, in our side or not !

well nikkon 1st of all i like your way in talk
2nd i don't bott
3rd as you said clean yourself 1st ( i mean your side ) so the game will be fair don't wait that all see your side botting and they must die silently without do any thing and 1st of all was karma and he was bottjailed from few days

the person who posted this thread botting ( speed and fog ) so i say to him clean yourself 1st :P

ty nikkon for your good way in talk
Clash
Pervert
destroy22222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 03:10   #7
WarMa$t3r
I quit

WarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy22222 View Post
lol as u said brother

and i say
before all lough u all can look at his frp points to know he has a very big lag

so i can say ** off botter both of us know who is botting :P jajajajajaja nice job
You are botter don't deny this everyone know it
get a life .. you just use bots because you know that
you are stupid don't play the game .. what the point of botting ?
tell me what's your point when you bot , you have fun ?
conquer has taste when u aim with your mouse
don't tell me i am live in Egypt and my ping sux ok or no
you can just switch to another server or get a life
before you play the game choose a server that hosted near to your country
and you will get a good ping Eu server will be good for you you fkin idiot
hhhhhhhhhhh man hhhhhhhhhhh i fkin keel u ok or no
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh me peng is goad and ur peng is bad
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me no aimpoter me frend of gm
i gev gm money hhhhhhhhhhhhh gm he no me panned !
ok thx bai

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate
- Chains hits very quickly
- All missed shots are lined up with the exact coords of his target

Botjail: AvraM
Server: Ruby
WarMa$t3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2010, 03:36   #8
demonikwind
blank

demonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond reputedemonikwind has a reputation beyond repute
need to just slap him with the ban hammer already

over 100+ hackers/botters caught

R.I.P Emyli Sawagi:
Febuary 14th 1988 - December 8th 2008.

IN MY WORLD EVERYONE IS A PONY AND EATS BUTTERFLYS AND POOPS OUT RAINBOWS
demonikwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 03:01   #9
WarMa$t3r
I quit

WarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond reputeWarMa$t3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark__Shadow View Post
Here's the link to see that douchebag botting.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ivanj14/videos/
Honestly anyone from Egypt can bot when he can
if he just find the bot he will use it
I remember when i still playing Marshel got botjailed several times .

Approved for Aimbot

- High hit rate
- Chains hits very quickly
- All missed shots are lined up with the exact coords of his target

Botjail: AvraM
Server: Ruby
WarMa$t3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: