Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2020, 11:04   #1
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
after Ninja expansion who is stronger ninja or epic pirate?

i think that troian still number 1
but what is best 2nd class ? epic ninja (after buff) or epic pirate ?
(i mean both +12 with average ping 45-50)

any buff for other class on sight?
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2020, 01:18   #2
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect
 
MasterWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: look behind you.....dun dun dun xD
Posts: 518
MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i think that troian still number 1
but what is best 2nd class ? epic ninja (after buff) or epic pirate ?
(i mean both +12 with average ping 45-50)

any buff for other class on sight?
Ninja is better if you can afford to spend a crap ton of money to unlock all the skills and level them up. I personally think ninja is better than trojan if skills are leveld up also, but again that's very expensive.

Pirate is better if you can't afford all of that. Its a much cheaper option.
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2020, 04:08   #3
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
ty for the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWarrior View Post
Ninja is better if you can afford to spend a crap ton of money to unlock all the skills and level them up. I personally think ninja is better than trojan if skills are leveld up also, but again that's very expensive.

Pirate is better if you can't afford all of that. Its a much cheaper option.
btw troian are for sure number 1
too many hp
2 blue rune very powerfull
very fast
the ability for kill any thank char (even wearing 4-6 STG)
best class for kill boss
undyingwill regenerate mana and hp (that allow troian dont use healer rune and save 1 yellow rune spot for another rune.
its just boring (like all class after a while)
the only handicap is that troian is super weak against pure Thunderstriker.
ninja kick hard thunderstriker
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2020, 14:12   #4
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
btw troian are for sure number 1
too many hp
2 blue rune very powerfull
very fast
the ability for kill any thank char (even wearing 4-6 STG)
best class for kill boss
undyingwill regenerate mana and hp (that allow troian dont use healer rune and save 1 yellow rune spot for another rune.
its just boring (like all class after a while)
the only handicap is that troian is super weak against pure Thunderstriker.
ninja kick hard thunderstriker
Nah ninja is better than trojan and takes more skill to play unless you're SS/FB only - Ninja also has more tools to deal with every class including trojans - but like the guy said you either need to get lucky and get the good sigils or spend alot of money on the game and then level them up but even at low stages the class can and does out perform trojan - Ninja is more situational for bosses - it needs Fatal strike to compete with trojan on bosses - but yeah trojan is a simpler class.
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:33.