Old 02-20-2012, 11:29   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
This is my last thread

I have made up my mind
I quit before but it was for the wrong reasons.
I quit before out of hate towards the ones I thought I hated.
I just did not understand why I was here for 4 years.
I understand now.
I came back for the wrong reasons as well.
I came back to see the ones I though I hated suffer.
I now know there is no one I hate here.
I now know why I came back and why I'm leaving for good now.

I want to leave a message to all here that can see and hear.
The world is a mirror of your self.
Just like when you look in a mirror everything is backwards
when you see and hear you will know. I'm beginning to see that now.

I wish all hear and especially the ones that think I hate them the most. I do not.
All I wish is to hand you a key to escape your prison. Everything is backwards everything is upside down.

I left my posts here that will help if you look in to it.
It was always your choice and I understand that now. I'm sorry for trying to push the ones that are not ready

My name is leon
Good bye
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 11:36   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
k
Old 02-20-2012, 11:52   #3
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in life.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 12:05   #4
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Phase 2 Part 3 complete.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 12:54   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, DW. I hope you come full circle and realise that there is no conspiracy.

Good night sweet prince.

Last edited by Promethean; 02-20-2012 at 12:59.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 13:33   #6
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
I have made up my mind
I quit before but it was for the wrong reasons.
I quit before out of hate towards the ones I thought I hated.
I just did not understand why I was here for 4 years.
I understand now.
I came back for the wrong reasons as well.
I came back to see the ones I though I hated suffer.
I now know there is no one I hate here.
I now know why I came back and why I'm leaving for good now.

I want to leave a message to all here that can see and hear.
The world is a mirror of your self.
Just like when you look in a mirror everything is backwards
when you see and hear you will know. I'm beginning to see that now.

I wish all hear and especially the ones that think I hate them the most. I do not.
All I wish is to hand you a key to escape your prison. Everything is backwards everything is upside down.

I left my posts here that will help if you look in to it.
It was always your choice and I understand that now. I'm sorry for trying to push the ones that are not ready

My name is leon
Good bye

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy

Last edited by I Rule; 02-20-2012 at 13:38.
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 14:35   #7
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bye!

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 14:38   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 14:41   #9
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
He'll be back.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 15:09   #10
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
I sense enormous hatred for all of us who exposed his disinformation.
The mirror of his final post says so.

leon.......noel........enol.......lone:

Lacking the company of others
Without a spouse
Set away from all others
Without accompaniment; solitary
Without companionship
Being the only one; sole
Situated by itself

Lone.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 15:35   #11
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
When the apocalyps starts im going to team up with yo bro cos u got your survival all sorted i will help u carry ur silver k

guys this is Leon; the professional!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 15:51   #12
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Goodbye pal, its been fun.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 15:59   #13
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
Goodbye pal, its been fun.
You should PM him a pony.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 16:28   #14
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest Im still a little annoyed that my dead dog joke got deleted.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 16:55   #15
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
He'll be back.
He left the forums 'for good' before, he came back...

If he doesn't; best of luck to you Leon, may you have better luck in life than on these forums.

ps: I like your name.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: