Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 10:53   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
The Chinese have a proverb.....

The Chinese have a proverb.

"The master will show when the student is ready"

Reason I say this is I watched one of his videos a while back about astrological science and how they relate to the Zodiac and the Bible almost a year ago ... and dismissed it.

I guess I was not ready....

After a few months of watching videos and reading websites and certain books I found the new information that I was exposed to pointing me back to this person. So I decided to spend a few hours with an open mind and watched more videos on his channel.

I'm going to put a link to this video that I hope you're going to be open minded enough to at-least listen to what he said. After that if you choose to watch more it would be your choice. Is that not what life is all about freedom of choice?

Remember the Chinese proverb at the top?

Are you ready for the truth?

The Pill
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 11:02   #2
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
the real question is:
Is this the Blue Pill or the Red Bull?

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 11:13   #3
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post

Reason I say this is I watched one of his videos a while back about astrological science and how they relate to the Zodiac and the Bible almost a year ago ... and dismissed it.

After a few months of watching videos and reading websites and certain books I found the new information that I was exposed to pointing me back to this person. So I decided to spend a few hours with an open mind and watched more videos on his channel.

I'm going to put a link to this video that I hope you're going to be open minded enough to at-least listen to what he said. After that if you choose to watch more it would be your choice. Is that not what life is all about freedom of choice?

The Pill
"When the student is ready, the master appears." Is the correct proverb. It's also not Chinese it's Buddhist. Idiot.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 11:20   #4
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Its time for your meds daywalker.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 11:25   #5
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
When crossing a melon patch don't adjust your sandals.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 13:45   #6
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The Pill
At what age did u start informing urself about conspiracies, also have u evr gone to a protest? Or in a small group waving signs and aren't you Canadian so why are you so heavily involved in American politics?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 14:15   #7
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Guys all jokes aside you really need to watch this guys videos. I promise you one thing right now.

You will be floored after getting some of the information this guy understands about our universe.

This **** is just not in school. You will be amazed how he combines it all to have it make sense to you. I'm not joking here we are talking science and it will bring all things that seem separate together.

If you understand the difference between smarts and wisdom then you will know what I mean when I say you will gain wisdom from his videos

I am watching this now and I'm on #7 and I just can't get enough of this.

NOT conspiracy this is science another passion I also have. This is not the **** you get in school so I suggest you check it out.
Here is the link to #1 Video

Stop criticizing and just check this out. I don't post this just for fun. I actually give a **** about people. I don't want praise ether. We're all looking for answers. SO

Go look.
Old 02-18-2012, 14:19   #8
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
At what age did u start informing urself about conspiracies, also have u evr gone to a protest? Or in a small group waving signs and aren't you Canadian so why are you so heavily involved in American politics?
I follow many teachers until I out grow them. I later find other teachers until I understand more than they can give me.

I'm not sure how old you are but after a while you come across new teachers just like friends come and go.

Understand? Everything else is just not relevant to our lives. I really don't think you care about how I got here just like you would care less where I would go.
Old 02-18-2012, 15:02   #9
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.
Old 02-18-2012, 15:19   #10
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I follow many teachers until I out grow them. I later find other teachers until I understand more than they can give me.

I'm not sure how old you are but after a while you come across new teachers just like friends come and go.
Looks like a 40 year old is fishing for CornFlakes

Understand? Everything else is just not relevant to our lives. I really don't think you care about how I got here just like you would care less where I would go.
More lies, as you fondle your gold,( which has fallen in price Hahahahahaha, big loss for you).
"Beware 40 year old Canadian on irrelevant game forum that makes dog pose for sexual enjoyment"
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 15:24   #11
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Thread is now about Chinese proverbs.

A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-18-2012, 15:29   #12
Jaxx..
Banned

^ lol googled Chinese proverbs and copied and pasted the first one
Old 02-18-2012, 15:31   #13
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

win!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 02-18-2012, 15:36   #14
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
A nobleman's calf does not know how a butcher kills.

A physician's neighbour is never a doctor.

A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.

A sheet of paper is lighter if two of you don't try to carry it.

A stranger nearby is better than a far-away relative.

A turtle can only get on it by sticking its neck out.

A turtle travels only when it sticks its neck out.

After losing a cow, one repairs the barn.

After three years at a village schoolhouse, even a dog can recite a poem.

Aim high in your career but stay humble in your heart.

An empty cart rattles loudly.

Anyone who goes hungry for three days will be inclined to steal.

Beans come out from where beans are planted, and padd (red beans) come out from where red beans are planted.

Better in the grave than be a slave.

Birds listen to day-words and rats listen to night-words.

Butterflies come to pretty flowers.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 15:53   #15
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
A nobleman's calf does not know how a butcher kills.

A physician's neighbour is never a doctor.

A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.

A sheet of paper is lighter if two of you don't try to carry it.

A stranger nearby is better than a far-away relative.

A turtle can only get on it by sticking its neck out.

A turtle travels only when it sticks its neck out.

After losing a cow, one repairs the barn.

After three years at a village schoolhouse, even a dog can recite a poem.

Aim high in your career but stay humble in your heart.

An empty cart rattles loudly.

Anyone who goes hungry for three days will be inclined to steal.

Beans come out from where beans are planted, and padd (red beans) come out from where red beans are planted.

Better in the grave than be a slave.

Birds listen to day-words and rats listen to night-words.

Butterflies come to pretty flowers.
I liked three of those, they might have helped you if you were able to read them.

In your spoiled teenage girl case though, your proverbs are "you can have your cake and eat it too" and "everything that flies can be eaten"

This is Bulgaria.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: