Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 20:33   #1
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Good GW with Extraordinary Botter

Just happened to play last GW and I am at VictoriaSecret, the GW was good and fun but the things that bothered me most is how come this King and the user of Rhein had exploited a lot the games by botting while there are lot of ppl had been botjailed already for allegedly botting this games.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 20:40   #2
SAPPHIRE<3

SAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond reputeSAPPHIRE<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Just happened to play last GW and I am at VictoriaSecret, the GW was good and fun but the things that bothered me most is how come this King and the user of Rhein had exploited a lot the games by botting while there are lot of ppl had been botjailed already for allegedly botting this games.
You'll see more of that coming from their side.
SAPPHIRE<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 21:10   #3
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE<3 View Post
Lol. You just don't like us. I'm 100% legit. And you will only find people like me on their side too.
Old 07-18-2010, 21:11   #4
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
Lol. You just don't like us. I'm 100% legit. And you will only find people like me on their side too.
I don't like you either.
Old 07-18-2010, 21:19   #5
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I don't like you either.
Nash Cena lost again, /sadface.
Old 07-18-2010, 21:21   #6
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonV.2 View Post
Nash Cena lost again, /sadface.
Poor children.

Edit: Why these Asians hating on each other?
Old 07-18-2010, 21:31   #7
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE<3 View Post
Well, I think the closest friend of the creator of BCO or the creator itself has been nested on this server. I saw a lot of ppl aimbotting but never in my life on conquer I have seen that kind of bot used by King where the botter can rapidly attack the nearby enemies. Rhein was reviving like she was clientless, teleporting and accurately reviving her allies so quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
There are still lot of legit player on this games on both sides but the issue here is the magnitude of the botting and exploitation of King and Rhein were beyond already the normal botting(aimbotting and etc). We already complained to those normal aimbotters how much more to this one where they really had shown the botting at the max.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 21:43   #8
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, I think the closest friend of the creator of BCO or the creator itself has been nested on this server. I saw a lot of ppl aimbotting but never in my life on conquer I have seen that kind of bot used by King where the botter can rapidly attack the nearby enemies. Rhein was reviving like she was clientless, teleporting and accurately reviving her allies so quick.

There are still lot of legit player on this games on both sides but the issue here is the magnitude of the botting and exploitation of King and Rhein were beyond already the normal botting(aimbotting and etc). We already complained to those normal aimbotters how much more to this one where they really had shown the botting at the max.
Dude that King guy sounds pretty good. Man I'm jealous of him.
Old 07-18-2010, 22:03   #9
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
Rhein was a dude.
Keeping the time while a symphony strums

Gear.
ShockCandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 22:48   #10
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I don't even bother with GW anymore.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 23:24   #11
Kylara
Panda?

Kylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonV.2 View Post
Dude that King guy sounds pretty good. Man I'm jealous of him.
500 euros, bro.
Old 07-18-2010, 23:31   #12
~NuNu~
Banned

~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute
and still lost.....
~NuNu~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2010, 00:01   #13
Egad!
FUUUUU

Egad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond reputeEgad! has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah lets forget those fires that hit you off screen on their side

I grew up on the streets, no not the hood, The Sesame Street.

Unity.
Egad! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2010, 00:25   #14
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
and still lost.....
We could've won butttttt I'd rather keep my promise to Ren.
ok bye
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2010, 00:26   #15
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yes. Rhein a water tao was aimbotting. Bravo.
Also,
Quote:
Well, I think the closest friend of the creator of BCO or the creator itself has been nested on this server.
LMFAO.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: