Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2020, 09:16   #31
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i dont have

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
I noticed you have the Whirl sigil -Sage- is it working for you? It doesn't work for me (pstrike gain stays at 2% only) GM's are struggling hard to understand lol..
i have only Whirl sigil (Aura) the one that drain 2 times hp from enemy
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2020, 09:18   #32
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i have only Whirl sigil (Aura) the one that drain 2 times hp from enemy
Ohh okay i was skipping around servers fast trying to see other ninjas if anyone has bone pulse yet - Side note that (Sage) doesn't work at all
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 04-29-2020 at 09:21.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2020, 10:22   #33
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Jang-hu server

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Ohh okay i was skipping around servers fast trying to see other ninjas if anyone has bone pulse yet - Side note that (Sage) doesn't work at all
jang hu server top ninja have bone pulse (grade 4) and its OP
it deal 250% damage (33% activation that is 67% in sage mode) and ignore 14% STG

i sent a ticket to GM about that sigil:

question about ninja skill. the blodyline skill "bone pulse" at level 4 inflict 250% damage and ignore 14% of target TORTOISE GEM: the question is : IF the caster equipe also the rare rune tortoise breaker (fixed) the damage ignore 26% tortoise (14 for sigil + 12 for rune); or only the higher value (14 )??

GM-Joie's reply(2020/4/28 22:10:57):
Hi, after confirmation, there will be the effect of 12% plus 14% for a total of 26%. Thanks.

cool
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 04-29-2020 at 10:25.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2020, 10:31   #34
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i have a question for you

question :
regarding the skill that cancelling flying thunderstriker -the description sais that remove all positive status on target and remove negative status on you:

can u test and tell me if stop troian rampage mode, monk iron shield , troian cyclone, and water azure shield?
ty
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2020, 14:33   #35
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
jang hu server top ninja have bone pulse (grade 4) and its OP
it deal 250% damage (33% activation that is 67% in sage mode) and ignore 14% STG

i sent a ticket to GM about that sigil:

question about ninja skill. the blodyline skill "bone pulse" at level 4 inflict 250% damage and ignore 14% of target TORTOISE GEM: the question is : IF the caster equipe also the rare rune tortoise breaker (fixed) the damage ignore 26% tortoise (14 for sigil + 12 for rune); or only the higher value (14 )??

GM-Joie's reply(2020/4/28 22:10:57):
Hi, after confirmation, there will be the effect of 12% plus 14% for a total of 26%. Thanks.

cool

oh nice! i will have to go visit him and hope he is not afk XD is it a melee skill? or just another passive skill that can go off when you're using skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
question :
regarding the skill that cancelling flying thunderstriker -the description sais that remove all positive status on target and remove negative status on you:

can u test and tell me if stop troian rampage mode, monk iron shield , troian cyclone, and water azure shield?
ty

Sure! As you could see in the gif it removed the fly from Heaven`s Wrath so i don't think it's going to work on those skills but i'll give it a try!
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2020, 17:04   #36
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes it is

Yes Bone pulse its melee passive skill ofc (250% dmg for active would be a dream LOL)

regarding sickle wind special effect pls let me know:
i think that dont work against rune (monk iron shield and troian rampage)
but it will be good if work against "normal skill effect
pls let me know
since it remove ts fly i bet that will remove:

stigma
magic shield
azure shield
cyclone

pls check it for me
ty in advance
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2020, 04:39   #37
Jesserina
Kawaii
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 160
Jesserina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
Yes Bone pulse its melee passive skill ofc (250% dmg for active would be a dream LOL)

regarding sickle wind special effect pls let me know:
i think that dont work against rune (monk iron shield and troian rampage)
but it will be good if work against "normal skill effect
pls let me know
since it remove ts fly i bet that will remove:

stigma
magic shield
azure shield
cyclone

pls check it for me
ty in advance
Seems like it does work vs the hp increase rune of tro and fire. But it just removes hp and not the other effects. Might need some more testing since this is hard to verify. When it kicks in you should briefly see 2 floating orbs around the target.
__________________
Fire > Dark > Jiang_EU
130-131-140 wat-ts-ninja
476 bp noob. Princess.
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2020, 23:12   #38
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 986
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Greetings, heroes!

please let us know your ideas about it here then. You can see the information about it here:
https://coevent.99.com/inspiredhero/
You seriously need to nerf the Lightning Kylin Sigil because that sigil isn't consuming any stamina nor mana at all and it doesnt have a cooldown. Its basically a hack.

It activates faster than fire tao's tornado and it hurts more than a beating.
__________________
Life is too short, so live like you're dying because the Revive button has been disabled.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2020, 04:07   #39
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
You seriously need to nerf the Lightning Kylin Sigil because that sigil isn't consuming any stamina nor mana at all and it doesnt have a cooldown. Its basically a hack.

It activates faster than fire tao's tornado and it hurts more than a beating.

damage on the skill is prettttty low tbh but I do agree it shouldn't be as spamable with ZERO cost. Just means people will try and make an STG zap build to win events on points boring people to sleep
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2020, 15:14   #40
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
garbage damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
damage on the skill is prettttty low tbh but I do agree it shouldn't be as spamable with ZERO cost. Just means people will try and make an STG zap build to win events on points boring people to sleep
its much better thunderstriker devouring strike….
lighting kilin its useful only against Flying enemy
when u use it u can easy get meleed
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2020, 23:06   #41
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
its much better thunderstriker devouring strike….
lighting kilin its useful only against Flying enemy
when u use it u can easy get meleed
Yeah I put it on my alt gear's basically when ever I need to zap someone sitting or in vortex etc. but it is a spamable no cost skill with ok dmg
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2020, 17:17   #42
!YoĐä!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: dagobah
Posts: 64
!YoĐä! is on a distinguished road
Has anyone bought an advanced sigil pack from anniversary store.. wondering what the real odds are of getting a bloodline sigil from it for 3800 cps. i would be mad paying 3800 cps just to get a regular one.
!YoĐä! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2020, 04:46   #43
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by !YoĐä! View Post
Has anyone bought an advanced sigil pack from anniversary store.. wondering what the real odds are of getting a bloodline sigil from it for 3800 cps. i would be mad paying 3800 cps just to get a regular one.
i got hellvortex (bloodyline)(very good)

but happened in the first day of expansion

i think that tq nerfed something because recently i opened 20+normal sigil pack and Always got fireball, sikle windskill and shosckwave
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2020, 05:34   #44
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Ps

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i got hellvortex (bloodyline)(very good)

but happened in the first day of expansion

i think that tq nerfed something because recently i opened 20+normal sigil pack and Always got fireball, sikle windskill and shosckwave
i noticed that now ninja autohunting use active ninjitsu skill too (not only TD, TFB and Bloody twist ).
until today maintenance only passive worked!
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2020, 03:47   #45
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 428
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Got a question.
As ninja, what do you guys think about this built: P-atk - Hp - Imun - Final.Patk?
I caught a full final.P-atk and going after 3 more. I already changed the jiang's stages 4 and 8 to final. I was on Antibt but I wanted to make a change.
From what I calculated I am going to be ( I am now 54.5k atk) like close to 16k final.patk. Ty
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34.


You Rated this Thread: