Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 13:33   #10411
Mikky
lalalalala

Mikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikky
Yesterday i woke up in a very good mood so i took my car and went to another town with my bf, my sister + 2 cousins to a cousin's party. We arrived there around 6 pm then we visited some relatives, i introduced my bf to my family :d and around 8 pm we arrived at the party. We had a lot of fun there and ..Oh wait ill face it That party suked so we + another cousin (i have a lot of cousins my had has 13 bros haha) decided to go to a club in that town so around 12 or 1 am we arrived there but that club, the only decent club in town was full of ppl so we left and we decided to go back to Bucharest. On our way back home we run out of gas and stopped to solve the problem on a oil station and of course my cousins couldnt resist temptation so they bought a bottle of red wine. We had a lot of fun in the car, excepting the ticket for speed all was great. So around 3 am we arrived to Bucharest and we put on GPS the name of that club i wanted to go in but we got lost because that club changed its location. After 30 min we founded it and we had a lot of fun, we danced a lot and spent a loot of money and ofc my bf and my 2 cousins(boys) got drunk and damn they were funny hugging and dancing with each other so finally me and my other cousin(girl) had to Take care of them sorta..my sis doesnt count shes too young:p. So around 6 am we left the club and i drove abt 1km and police stopped me again i thought thats a joke srsly. My bf when saw the police officer started to make fun of him and all were laughing and i was like 'stooop stfu i dont want him to Take my license' the police officer got mad and saw that they were drunk so he thought i might be too so he made me do a test for alcohool idk the name in english for that:d but it was negative coz i didnt drink hehe so he let us go because i apologized for them. I had to leave them to their houses so i runned all the Bucharest and run out if gas again:( but still it was enough to get back to my house. My cousins and bf were crazy i mean the just met each other and they were acting like they knew each other since forever, they opened the Windows of my car and they were yelling at ppl on the streed and making fun of them. In the end we arrived back home and went dirrecly to bed..gosh i love my bed, and had a deeeeep sleep till 9 pm. My boys still have bad head pains and sweared they wont drink again till the next time :).
Thats all..kinda:d hope u liked it:)

Wish for me pleaasee http://points.91.com/2011beauty/?c=wish&code=16

salam alekum

i love The Vampire Diaries series ;x

Server: Nature/Tornado treansfered to Elements/Storm ^^
Char name:##MiKKy## changed to *~Mikky~*
ninja-war-tro (131-131-133)
Bp: 300+ a lil xD
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2013, 18:38   #10412
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
really?
mine are all people telling me how much they adore me and wish they could be my personal slave.
Lend me some slaves bro, there's some work in the house that needs doing xD

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2013, 18:39   #10413
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
Yesterday i woke up in a very good mood so i took my car and went to another town with my bf, my sister + 2 cousins to a cousin's party. We arrived there around 6 pm then we visited some relatives, i introduced my bf to my family :d and around 8 pm we arrived at the party. We had a lot of fun there and ..Oh wait ill face it That party suked so we + another cousin (i have a lot of cousins my had has 13 bros haha) decided to go to a club in that town so around 12 or 1 am we arrived there but that club, the only decent club in town was full of ppl so we left and we decided to go back to Bucharest. On our way back home we run out of gas and stopped to solve the problem on a oil station and of course my cousins couldnt resist temptation so they bought a bottle of red wine. We had a lot of fun in the car, excepting the ticket for speed all was great. So around 3 am we arrived to Bucharest and we put on GPS the name of that club i wanted to go in but we got lost because that club changed its location. After 30 min we founded it and we had a lot of fun, we danced a lot and spent a loot of money and ofc my bf and my 2 cousins(boys) got drunk and damn they were funny hugging and dancing with each other so finally me and my other cousin(girl) had to Take care of them sorta..my sis doesnt count shes too young. So around 6 am we left the club and i drove abt 1km and police stopped me again i thought thats a joke srsly. My bf when saw the police officer started to make fun of him and all were laughing and i was like 'stooop stfu i dont want him to Take my license' the police officer got mad and saw that they were drunk so he thought i might be too so he made me do a test for alcohool idk the name in english for that:d but it was negative coz i didnt drink hehe so he let us go because i apologized for them. I had to leave them to their houses so i runned all the Bucharest and run out if gas again but still it was enough to get back to my house. My cousins and bf were crazy i mean the just met each other and they were acting like they knew each other since forever, they opened the Windows of my car and they were yelling at ppl on the streed and making fun of them. In the end we arrived back home and went dirrecly to bed..gosh i love my bed, and had a deeeeep sleep till 9 pm. My boys still have bad head pains and sweared they wont drink again till the next time .
Thats all..kinda:d hope u liked it
sounds like a good script for a movie

This is Bulgaria.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:39   #10414
Mikky
lalalalala

Mikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond reputeMikky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
sounds like a good script for a movie
Sounds like ur saying that u dont believe

salam alekum

Old 03-04-2013, 04:30   #10415
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.the-elite.net/story-generator/
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2013, 07:12   #10416
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

nah mikky, just sounds like a memorable story!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:22   #10417
Mikky
lalalalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
nah mikky, just sounds like a memorable story!
Thanks and yes it is.. I have many memorable storys

salam alekum

Old 03-04-2013, 13:44   #10418
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Here's my story.

Here we go,
Once upon a time not long ago,
When people wore pajamas and lived life slow,
When laws were stern and justice stood,
And people were behavin' like they ought ta good,
There lived a lil' boy who was misled,
By anotha lil' boy and this is what he said:
"Me & You, Ty, we gonna make sum cash,
Robbin' old folks and makin' da dash",
They did the job, money came with ease,
But one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease,
He robbed another and another and a sista and her
Brotha,
Tried to rob a man who was a D.T. undercover,
The cop grabbed his arm, he started acting erratic,
He said "Keep still, boy, no need for static",
Punched him in his belly and he gave him a slap,
But little did he know the lil' boy was strapped,
The kid pulled out a gun, he said "Why'd ya hit me?",
The barrel was set straight for the cop's kidney,
The cop got scared, the kid, he starts to figure,
"I'll do years if I pull this trigga",
So he cold dashed and ran around the block,
Cop radioes it to another lady cop,
He ran by a tree, there he saw this sista,
A shot for the head, he shot back but he missed her,
Looked around good and from expectations,
So he decided he'd hit for the subway stations,
But she was coming and he made a left,
He was runnin' top speed till he was outta breath,
Knocked an old man down and swore he killed him,(sorry)
Then he made his move to an abandoned building,
Ran up the stairs up to the top floor,
Opened up the door there, guess who he saw?,
Dave the dope fiend shootin' dope,
Who don't know the meaning of water nor soap,
He said(I need bullets, hurry up, run)
The dope fiend brought back a spanking shotgun,
He went outside but there was cops all over,
Then he dipped into a car, a stolen Nova,
Raced up the block doing 83,
Crashed into a tree near university,
Escaped alive though the car was battered,
Rat-a-tat-tatted and all the cops scattered,
Ran out of bullets and still had static,
Grabbed a pregnant lady and pulled out the automatic,
Pointed at her head and he said the gun was full o' lead,
He told the cops(Back off or honey here's dead),
Deep in his heart he knew he was wrong,
So he let the lady go and he starts to run on,
Sirens sounded, he seemed astounded,
Before long the lil' boy got surrounded,
He dropped the gun, so went the glory,
And this is the way I have to end this story,
He was only seventeen, in a madman's dream,
The cops shot the kid, I still hear him scream,
This ain't funny so don't ya dare laugh,
Just another case about the wrong path,
Straight 'n narrow or yo' soul gets CAST.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2013, 16:13   #10419
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

^ epic

This is Bulgaria.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:28   #10420
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Don't have to call anything infamous does "epic". That is something that goes without saying obviously. Bit like how people keep calling the rain wet.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2013, 12:08   #10421
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Once upon a time But not too long ago There was a new liter of puppies At a place called the dog pound They were all very cute and adorable As all puppies are But in this liter there was one special puppy This story is about him
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2013, 12:36   #10422
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Wrote a question on stackoverflow that exploded. Felt like a celebrity lol.

Also passed 300 points

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 03-05-2013 at 12:39.
Old 03-05-2013, 18:01   #10423
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

watched some more of the American Jock series, thisone's called the Wasabi challenge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1l_OuL93kQ

Lol Epic.
Butter pranking himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGtq2LKkHA
classic.

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 03-05-2013 at 18:22.
Old 03-05-2013, 18:24   #10424
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Today only started few hours ago... i was at work when today started...i am still at work. So all i have done today is work work work...okay, actually also spamming in forum.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2013, 18:41   #10425
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

wth you work at night?

This is Bulgaria.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: