Old 04-09-2012, 18:46   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
As usual Thought provocative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amb08...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBB8p...eature=related

Discuss
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2012, 19:26   #2
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
daywalker lets talk about you

i feel that you should get mental help for your anxiety disorder. i care for you and hope that one day with medication you will break free from this illusion and prosper a healthy lifestyle.

also please stop shoving gerbils in your pantaloons
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2012, 19:28   #3
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
I had read about that awhile back. Then I found the conspiracy of Nikola Tesla and how he had an idea (invention) to give free energy to all but the big electric companies didn't like it. Something like that anyways.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2012, 19:39   #4
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
48 hours without human contact
Old 04-09-2012, 22:24   #5
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
daywalker lets talk about you

i feel that you should get mental help for your anxiety disorder. i care for you and hope that one day with medication you will break free from this illusion and prosper a healthy lifestyle.

also please stop shoving gerbils in your pantaloons
This coming from a confused sexual deviant. Thanks for the post though.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19   #6
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Like it or not, homosexuality is part of the animal kingdom and always has been. You are the one who is confused.

Further more, I do recall you having an avy playing with your balls and posting your dog's pic for your own sexual pleasure.
You need to get that short term memory fixed before you go bashing someone else, but I'm sure you can find a way to quickly change the subject as usual.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2012, 03:56   #7
Désolé

Quote:
haha meow ^_~
in all honestly i hope everything goes ok for you ^^
Old 04-10-2012, 08:36   #8
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Like it or not, homosexuality is part of the animal kingdom and always has been. You are the one who is confused.

Further more, I do recall you having an avy playing with your balls and posting your dog's pic for your own sexual pleasure.
You need to get that short term memory fixed before you go bashing someone else, but I'm sure you can find a way to quickly change the subject as usual.
Yes its a natures way of reducing population due to lack of females in a social group where the dominate male adheres to his pride and the promote the dominate genes.

The the fact that people are not animals they think in future and past tense which makes us different than animals that are pure instinct.

So your argument is faulty in two aspects one it makes ***s/*******s a natural defect which brings in the element that the ***s/*******s are working on a lower level of thought (as an animal)

Second I don't **** my dog I don't have that instinct in me like ***s and *******s are more prone to use animals out of a less then evolved human in a social decree.Most *** an *******s are a creation of a hormone imballance in their mothers at the time when the sexuality was being set.Then with the confusing conditioning of the social scene. That's a whole other story. Metro-sexuals are confused males that are bombarded by *** programing of social media and lack of social history.

I may have more of a nurturing bias towards a dog and most animal lovers do.

This is my own opinion with 40 years of experience. I don't hate ***s and ******* I just don't find them sexually compatible with who I am.

I find you are confused as well as you cant see the difference.

Added Note: I started this thread to post **** that was NOT conspiracy of banking thinking your all sick of it. So I posted links to a very life changing machine of free energy which is another passion of mine. I know perpetual machines don't exist and that is why I posted these as they could be the begining of an actual perpetual machine.

I have been following the progress of people who are making these units called magnetic motors that generate power and I have no Idea STILL if they are real of just like electrolysis to generate hydrogen for cars is a myth as I HAVE BUILT AND SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES that they do not work as like most perpetual machines the extraction of hydrogen from water takes as much power as it gives.

However I am seeing these people saying they will be selling these magnetic motors in to the market and are looking for funding. Anyone seen these things running and test it? I won't be buying one untill I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

Last edited by XX Daywalker XX; 04-10-2012 at 08:55.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:45   #9
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
haha meow ^_~
in all honestly i hope everything goes ok for you ^^
I found your previous post a bit of a poke in the eye and I did not want to be mean but I did to poke back. I'm sorry! I'm not just saying that either!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:28   #10
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
48 hours without human contact is easy.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2012, 12:39   #11
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

I'm deleting this thread tomorrow. For obvious reasons.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:48   #12
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Can we discuss those "Obvious Reasons" cos I am dumb and don't know about obvious thing?
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2012, 13:00   #13
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
Can we discuss those "Obvious Reasons" cos I am dumb and don't know about obvious thing?
Thread derailment.
Old 04-10-2012, 13:08   #14
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes its a natures way of reducing population due to lack of females in a social group where the dominate male adheres to his pride and the promote the dominate genes.

What crackpot scientist told you that one?

The the fact that people are not animals they think in future and past tense which makes us different than animals that are pure instinct.

Again, bull****! No OH no....no animal plans out its stalk of prey do they? Hmmm future. People are not animals? You are a ****ing idiot. We are full of natural instinct, we are animals. Who is your crackpot scientists friend again? No elephants never think of the past as they stop to pay respects to their dead. Whales off the coast of California never forgot being slaughtered by men and actively attacked men in boats for murdering them. Then a moratorium was put in place to stop killing whales, now these whales come to visit men in their boats in an act of friendship. Yah Yah, animals are ****ing just stupid clumps of ****.

So your argument is faulty in two aspects one it makes ***s/*******s a natural defect which brings in the element that the ***s/*******s are working on a lower level of thought (as an animal)

Where is your scientific proven facts other than people who are anti-***?
Once again you have ZERO argument.

Second I don't **** my dog I don't have that instinct in me like ***s and *******s are more prone to use animals out of a less then evolved human in a social decree.Most *** an *******s are a creation of a hormone imballance in their mothers at the time when the sexuality was being set.Then with the confusing conditioning of the social scene. That's a whole other story. Metro-sexuals are confused males that are bombarded by *** programing of social media and lack of social history.

The fact that you put your dog in sexual positions and posted it on this forum says different. Just you doing that alone, an act that you played out, says alot about the type of **** you are.
I may have more of a nurturing bias towards a dog and most animal lovers do.

This is my own opinion with 40 years of experience. I don't hate ***s and ******* I just don't find them sexually compatible with who I am.

You just called him a sexual deviant. Sounds like hatred to me. Sounds like you find that lifestyle unacceptable.

I find you are confused as well as you cant see the difference.

"Looks at complete ****ing idiot"

Added Note: I started this thread to post **** that was NOT conspiracy of banking thinking your all sick of it. So I posted links to a very life changing machine of free energy which is another passion of mine. I know perpetual machines don't exist and that is why I posted these as they could be the begining of an actual perpetual machine.

You ****ed your own thread.

I have been following the progress of people who are making these units called magnetic motors that generate power and I have no Idea STILL if they are real of just like electrolysis to generate hydrogen for cars is a myth as I HAVE BUILT AND SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES that they do not work as like most perpetual machines the extraction of hydrogen from water takes as much power as it gives.

However I am seeing these people saying they will be selling these magnetic motors in to the market and are looking for funding. Anyone seen these things running and test it? I won't be buying one untill I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES.
You should just delete your **** thread now. You never have any idea what you are talking about.

Oh PLEASE explain to me all the people put in cages/prison that have been incarcerated for their animal behavior. Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
He's deleting the thread because he can't accept his fail.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-11-2012 at 01:23. Reason: Moron is still feeding us inaccuracies
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2012, 13:10   #15
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
What's up **** head?

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: