Old 09-17-2010, 12:05   #1
~You-Know-Who~
*Sigh*

~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~You-Know-Who~ Send a message via MSN to ~You-Know-Who~
Back on this ****ty game

Hai everyone,

I'm back!

Who's still here?

And many more.

Quote:
Mamono makes teh bestest avatars kk?
A fly went by.
He said, "Oh dear!" I saw him shake.
He shook with fear.
I asked him why he said, "Oh, dear!".
He said, "I MUST GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!"

i kinda quit... so why do i need a siggy

am i stupid or what???

Back.
~You-Know-Who~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 12:13   #2
Marlen_Angel

Marlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Time in army ended?

i dont play anymore just visiting forum

Last edited by Marlen_Angel; 09-17-2010 at 12:23.
Marlen_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 12:26   #3
~You-Know-Who~
*Sigh*

~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute~You-Know-Who~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~You-Know-Who~ Send a message via MSN to ~You-Know-Who~
Got half more year.... was playing EO untill now...

How are you?

And many more.

Quote:
Mamono makes teh bestest avatars kk?
A fly went by.
He said, "Oh dear!" I saw him shake.
He shook with fear.
I asked him why he said, "Oh, dear!".
He said, "I MUST GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!"

i kinda quit... so why do i need a siggy

am i stupid or what???

Back.
~You-Know-Who~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 12:37   #4
Marlen_Angel

Marlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
got a cold right now, other then that good. Moving soon, going to uni to do 2 year master #12. Playing CO, not this crap thoo, on a decent classic pserver. ;p
Marlen_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 15:06   #5
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Wb jew! im still here, catch u ingame

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2010, 06:33   #6
Panda_Dude
Banned

Panda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond reputePanda_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
hell(o)
Panda_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: