View Poll Results: awesome idee?
yes 10 76.92%
no 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 08:50   #1
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
server name after merge.

TQ should hold a server war, b4 every merge they make. prize is to keep their servername to the new server

yes pls

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33   #2
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Explain the point of this?

Also a interesting thing is say you made a character on both of the merged servers on the same account. You can Log onto one or the other by logging on with the appropriate server selected.

So take Sapphire/Emerald for example. If you made a character on both of those on one account, how is this gonna effect them?

You can Log onto the one made in Sapphire by selecting Sapphire as the server and one in Emerald by selecting that. So what hapoens then?

I only know as my sister decided to play a bit on my server Pluto/Jupiter. She deleted the character on Jupiter to make a new one there but when she logged on, she didn't go to the Creation but rather a Tao that might of been forgotten on Pluto.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 10:39   #3
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
The point is...
we are merging and the new Server name will be Thunder, not Sunshine.
I chose Sunshine server for a reason.
I did not choose Thunder.
Therefore, if there was a way for me to try to WIN the ability to keep our server name I would Certainly participate.

Last edited by *Sonne*; 11-30-2010 at 10:47.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:43   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
voted yes, because i miss Sapphire name and i like blue, so i hope people would get a chance to keep their server name.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2010, 11:01   #5
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
yes i say
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2010, 11:08   #6
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, what about those already merged? So we have to choose sides? If you dun like the new name, just show bias and say the one you like better. I was personally from the Jupiter side so I sometimes consider myself a Jupiter player rather than a Pluto player.

Also what about my situation?

If they become one how can me log onto characters made with the same account on 2 servers that where merged and then just select at the log-in on whatever it was created on to enter?

Plus what about any people who return?

Pluto/Jupiter
Old 12-01-2010, 14:41   #7
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
who cares same server yall logging in

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2010, 06:26   #8
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructive View Post
who cares same server yall logging in
Thnak You!!!

Pluto/Jupiter

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: