Old 10-11-2010, 00:33   #1
Acadienne
<3

Acadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Rest in peace Mike/ Nemassassin... =(

Hi guys, as you know, i dont come on the forum much, but i have a bad news.

today, i tragicaly got the news that Mike/Nemassassin passed away a couples months ago.

«CONNOR, Michael E Passed away suddenly as the result of an accident on Saturday, June 26th, 2010 at the Scarborough General Hospital in his 37th year. Michael Connor of Penetanguishene, beloved husband of Michelle Light. Loving father of Brianna, Taylor and Austin. Dear son of Helen and Norman Connor. Brother of Leigh (Naomi) and Valerie (Richard). Son in law of Alan and Leona Light. Brother in law of Tammy Light. Uncle of Paula, Natasha, Hunter, Phoenix and Jillian. Special friend of Tim Cole.»

http://www.simcoe.com/community/article/861724--benefit-to-help-kids-after-dad-s-death

It's his B-day 2day, im on his facebook, so i clicked to wish him happy b-day, and i saw the R.I.P messages on his wall and on his kids wall.

Mike was a great person, Always there to help everyone and always happy. He was one of my closest friend on Conquer. He'll be missed a lot by his friends and familly.

If you can, leave kinds word/ memories/ situation that you remember of Mike.

P.S. I advise you to not write anything on his Facebook Wall to respect his family. <3

Michael Connor, You will be missed. <3
Attached Images
File Type: bmp mike2.bmp (344.6 KB, 131 views)
Pure Ninja
Charlotte Monk-War-Fire L134
Skarlet Pure Monk
Celebrations~Immortals~*~Lovable~* Ninja-war-Fire L131
R.I.P Nemassassin, we will always remember you...

Last edited by Acadienne; 10-11-2010 at 22:16.
Acadienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 00:35   #2
maximus_OD
Maximus

maximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for being a great friend Mike and my thoughts and prayers go out to your chiildren and wish them all the best. You were one of my first friends on this game and I will miss you.

"Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!"

Last edited by maximus_OD; 10-11-2010 at 01:27.
maximus_OD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 00:50   #3
Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVampire Knight has a reputation beyond repute
I only knew him briefly, but he was a good man. RIP, you will be missed. My best wishes and prayers are with his family.

Šemonic
130-130-90
Water-War-Tro

Vampire_Knight
130-130-105
War-Water-War (Reincarnating to Pure Ninja)

~|Leviathan|~
Ninja (Future Melee-Water)
Vampire Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 00:57   #4
TaKaTi
Quitted

TaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond reputeTaKaTi has a reputation beyond repute
Nemo........ you will be missed, got to know ya pretty good over the past year and i am very sry to hear of your passing. May your family be strong for you and may they carry your memory as well as those that knew you in game and out.

Take care old friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono View Post
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. *turns around stoicly* =|

Mamo was here! ^ō.ō^ (keke<3)
TaKaTi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 05:25   #5
monsterdabomb
SportingCP

monsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond reputemonsterdabomb has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to monsterdabomb Send a message via Skype™ to monsterdabomb
Server:Nature-Sunshine

Phoenix&Celestial Fixed
Flip, The Situation

RETIRED

Sporting Lisbon

monsterdabomb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 06:15   #6
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Mike were a great person! wish ur family the best, rest in peace bud and maybe i see u on the other side one day! ( if i dont go to hell hehe)

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 09:35   #7
LiVe~EviL
Sam's Bich

LiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond reputeLiVe~EviL has a reputation beyond repute
Mike you were always sweet and kind to everyone. A true gentleman, I admire you. My prayers and Thoughts to your children and wife. Sunshine, and the world, lost a great man. I will miss you.

LimeSlice 134 Pure Monk
LiVe~EviL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 09:43   #8
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

Soulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Heartbreaking Real human being, true friend. It's hard to meet someone like that nowadays and unfortunately, they tend to "leave" sooner than others Have an easy way home, brother. You ARE the best, we'll miss you.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks
Soulflyed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 16:08   #9
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
I feel sorry.Rest in peace Mike,wherever you are.I wish the best for his family.
Maybe we'll meet again some other time.
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
AlanKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 19:51   #10
SeXy^^chico_210

SeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond reputeSeXy^^chico_210 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SeXy^^chico_210
Man I remember FBing with him like it was yesterday, PURE TROJANS ! Rest In Peace Mike :\
SeXy^^chico_210 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 20:07   #11
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Prayers for his family. Immense respect for Mike. ):
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2010, 15:13   #12
Sprayer

Sprayer is on a distinguished road
Mike was a great friend that was always there when anyone needed him. He will be greatly missed. He had the purest heart of any man I have ever known.
Sprayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2010, 18:10   #13
XxXJAMSTERXxX
Banned

XxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxXJAMSTERXxX has a reputation beyond repute
=[
XxXJAMSTERXxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2010, 18:44   #14
Acadienne
<3

Acadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond repute
<3
Pure Ninja
Skarlet Pure Monk
Old 10-13-2010, 00:37   #15
Acadienne
<3

I miss mike <3 :'(
Pure Ninja
Skarlet Pure Monk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: