Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:43   #721
Extra!
I R Noop

Extra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
I think everyone would agree with it. To bad barely no one of the active players uses forum. Else we maybe could get it trough and get a merge.
a merge is something i dont agree with.
The server has enough players.. however, the majoritiy of them sit afk for hours upon end in either tc or market..
a merge would make logging in hard and worse lag than we get now!

Name: ~Ma††~
Class: Wat-War-Tro
Lvl: 130-130-140

Name: Extra
Class: Wat-War-Monk
Lvl: 130-130-136

Extra! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50   #722
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra! View Post
a merge is something i dont agree with.
The server has enough players.. however, the majoritiy of them sit afk for hours upon end in either tc or market..
a merge would make logging in hard and worse lag than we get now!
I never have login problems. Maybe laggs yes but thats also due to the age of my computer i am playing on resently.

I think a merge would do good couse:
- Market will change (money has to roll harder)
- GWs are always the same people in same guilds fighting the other guilds. Nothing really changes in there.

Bored server

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2010, 13:52   #723
Extra!
I R Noop

Extra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
- GWs are always the same people in same guilds fighting the other guilds.
Thats no reason to have a merge, lol

Old 05-07-2010, 04:03   #724
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra! View Post
Thats no reason to have a merge, lol
well everyone thinks it's boring :P Our server is totally boring

We need new strong/marketing (non egy) fun people on it.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 05:00   #725
Extra!
I R Noop

Quote:
well everyone thinks it's boring :P Our server is totally boring

We need new strong/marketing (non egy) fun people on it.
From what i hear, all servers have been taken over by the egys.
& while the egys in our server remain a "threat" i cant see much else happening with guild war

Old 05-07-2010, 07:34   #726
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
I know I've posted here before... A long time ago..

Nature/Sunshine needs to be merged desperately. The player base has dropped dramatically. Guild war isn't even remotely challenging. It's more like 2 guilds sitting around having a tea party because there isn't anyone to fight. Our PK wars are ridiculous, No one attends them. The PK arena/Jail are ALWAYS empty . I've gone in there so many times over the last few weeks and seen absolutely no one at PEAK hours. Our arena matches have only around 10 people signed up nearly all the time.

Something needs to be done. We're losing more and more people everyday. New people are logging in and then off within a few minutes because they're seeing how slow Sunshine is. 24 hours a day , the server is like a ghost town full of level 70's with refined/Unique gear. For most of us high level characters ; We're bored and are losing interest in logging into the game.

The new patch has kept us interested for a little while , But with permanent stones being released tonight , We will soon lose interest in that as well.

I know that you're counting votes per server and then sending the requests to whoever . The fact of the matter is , the vast majority of Sunshine server are NON-English speakers and don't understand what the forum is. I can't be bothered to explain to every person what it is and how to post. You've had votes from several other people about this and I've also been told about the ranting/complaining with Help Desk.

I figure if I post here , hopefully someone of some importance sees this that they will come to our server and see what a ghost town it's become for many of us. Please take the time to consider this request, From me and many of the players on my server.

ShadeS
Nature/Sunshine

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 09:41   #727
ecksean2
ecksean

ecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ecksean2 Send a message via Yahoo to ecksean2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
I know I've posted here before... A long time ago..

Nature/Sunshine needs to be merged desperately. The player base has dropped dramatically. Guild war isn't even remotely challenging. It's more like 2 guilds sitting around having a tea party because there isn't anyone to fight. Our PK wars are ridiculous, No one attends them. The PK arena/Jail are ALWAYS empty . I've gone in there so many times over the last few weeks and seen absolutely no one at PEAK hours. Our arena matches have only around 10 people signed up nearly all the time.

Something needs to be done. We're losing more and more people everyday. New people are logging in and then off within a few minutes because they're seeing how slow Sunshine is. 24 hours a day , the server is like a ghost town full of level 70's with refined/Unique gear. For most of us high level characters ; We're bored and are losing interest in logging into the game.

The new patch has kept us interested for a little while , But with permanent stones being released tonight , We will soon lose interest in that as well.

I know that you're counting votes per server and then sending the requests to whoever . The fact of the matter is , the vast majority of Sunshine server are NON-English speakers and don't understand what the forum is. I can't be bothered to explain to every person what it is and how to post. You've had votes from several other people about this and I've also been told about the ranting/complaining with Help Desk.

I figure if I post here , hopefully someone of some importance sees this that they will come to our server and see what a ghost town it's become for many of us. Please take the time to consider this request, From me and many of the players on my server.

ShadeS
Nature/Sunshine

agreed

Nature/Sunshine needs a merge, nobody's ever online for me to kill, it's rather lame for an MMORPG that used to be soo active

full double
EcK§ean: 130>131>140 water>water>water 372 max bp
~PeekaBoo~ 130>130>140
EcKHAVoC 130>130>140 water>water>water 368 max bp
£minem 130>130>134 water>warrior>pirate
ChubackaWater 110>130 water>water

first +10 Hossu fixed p7 on sunshine

Eternity>Sunshine
ecksean2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2010, 16:48   #728
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone see the stupidity in voting to have your server merged?

you want it merged because of the lack of people, yet you need the MOST people to get your server merged.

flaw in the design
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 04:20   #729
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
does anyone see the stupidity in voting to have your server merged?

you want it merged because of the lack of people, yet you need the MOST people to get your server merged.

flaw in the design
yes, this thread is a joke. makes no sence...

yet i vote on Sunshine- server is really dead & boring people losing interest in the game, especially me. and thinking about quitting

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2010, 02:49   #730
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Hiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond repute
Server: Prosperity / Liberty

Split or Merge: Merge

Reason: Prosperity Server is pretty much always empty. With the new 2.0 server (Lucky7) more people have left...
From what I have read off the forums, Liberty seems to be slowly falling apart also.

Renegade
Hiddenlife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2010, 03:01   #731
*GTO*

*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute*GTO* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenlife View Post
Server: Prosperity / Liberty

Split or Merge: Merge

Reason: Prosperity Server is pretty much always empty. With the new 2.0 server (Lucky7) more people have left...
From what I have read off the forums, Liberty seems to be slowly falling apart also.
Agreed. Prosperity really is empty majority of the time and needs to be merged.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:38   #732
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Server: StatueofZeus
Split or Merge: Split
Reason: Server bussy allot, and hard to level at some pleaces cus there are to much noobs/players there, split please.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:28   #733
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
This thread=dead. The thread maker has quit playing for months/years.

Lazy mods cant delete this thread or remake it.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 09:11   #734
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
This thread=dead. The thread maker has quit playing for months/years.

Lazy mods cant delete this thread or remake it.
lol, sucks.

Then why don't we change it in an competllly different thread?

Hi.
Old 05-20-2010, 16:00   #735
chuky
TQED

chuky is on a distinguished road
Dragon server
Split
always full in flamlit or events and most of the time can't login
chuky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: