Old 03-14-2010, 23:15   #16
maximus_OD
Maximus

maximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_OD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 View Post
We will we will ROCK YOU! isn't a cool catch phrase. Eh.
I believe Queen made that song famous!!!

"Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!"
maximus_OD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 04:01   #17
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Franken, leave this forum n go back to the street, cause without a **** in ur mouth ur worthless

and Hey,, wheres the noodle guy when u need him. im hungry

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 04:37   #18
Bajotumn™[2]
Sith Lord

Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe No.6578B.7784.221
Bajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond reputeBajotumn™[2] has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/y...ow-Old-Man-Win

This is relevant, right?
* #06 * - Retired. Too busy with work
 130  131   131   131
Water Fire  Fire  Fire
Sith Lord
Skills:
  • Heaven Blade:
    ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 2[Leveling on hold for now]
  • Chain Bolt:
    ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Fixed
  • Fire Meteor:
    ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Fixed
  • Tornado:
Code:
 ***9650;
***9650; ***9650;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, unfortunately yours doesn't count.
[/url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Tjwxbpn2I]My Rig[/url]
Bajotumn™[2] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 05:07   #19
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

Soulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Diger View Post
Franken, leave this forum n go back to the street, cause without a **** in ur mouth ur worthless

You and your streets and ****s and whatnot, again? YOU, must be sucking ****s if that's the only thing you can talk about, or is it something you always wanted to try? You know it's ****ed, so you struggle to admit it, but **** it man, **** what everyone is saying and just go for it if that's what you really want. I'll be your friend on the path of your deepest desires. I'll be there for you when it rains, I'll be there for you to sing you lullabies. I love you ***got.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks
Soulflyed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 05:34   #20
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflyed View Post
You and your streets and ****s and whatnot, again? YOU, must be sucking ****s if that's the only thing you can talk about, or is it something you always wanted to try? You know it's ****ed, so you struggle to admit it, but **** it man, **** what everyone is saying and just go for it if that's what you really want. I'll be your friend on the path of your deepest desires. I'll be there for you when it rains, I'll be there for you to sing you lullabies. I love you ***got.
haha where did this ****ing guy get his air from, wow take a pill
but thanks dude for standing by my side, thats alot more then ur parents did to you after the mistake that brought u to this world, peace u trash

yes
Old 03-15-2010, 05:41   #21
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

Soulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond reputeSoulflyed has a reputation beyond repute
Air, parents, mistake, trash? Same old **** you've been posting since I can remember. Try harder or get the **** out of here. You're about to suck my ****, by the way, if you won't come up with anything interesting. You just kneeled in front of me and opened my zipper. What's your next move ***got?

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks
Old 03-15-2010, 05:59   #22
Mr.Diger

Quote:
Air, parents, mistake, trash? Same old **** you've been posting since I can remember. Try harder or get the **** out of here. You're about to suck my ****, by the way, if you won't come up with anything interesting. You just kneeled in front of me and opened my zipper. What's your next move ***got?
wohoooo this guy is one badass mother****er!
Caution kids! Do not and i mean, do NOT in any way insult this fella
because he can and WILL tear you apart with is cyber badass attitued lmao
sad attempt dude, try harder

yes
Old 03-15-2010, 06:08   #23
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

Quote:
wohoooo this guy is one badass mother****er!
Caution kids! Do not and i mean, do NOT in any way insult this fella
because he can and WILL tear you apart with is cyber badass attitued lmao
sad attempt dude, try harder
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. What exactly was so "badass"? Don't be looking for help though and concentrate on that beefy pecker hitting your tonsils. As I thought, you've chosen to suck on it, so enjoy it ***got.

Old 03-15-2010, 13:10   #24
FrankenB
Jaded

FrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond reputeFrankenB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You're misplaced hostility is cute. We both know it should be directed at those that passed you over for a cyber thing.

Edit: Looks like Soulfly hit the nail on the head! lol

Ray Bradbury.
FrankenB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 13:25   #25
=[ZerG]=
I hunger..

=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute=[ZerG]= has a reputation beyond repute
So, Amy, can you elaborate more on who the real botters are in Sunshine?

I could use a good laugh today
Old 03-15-2010, 15:16   #26
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

Quote:
Originally Posted by =[ZerG]= View Post
So, Amy, can you elaborate more on who the real botters are in Sunshine?

I could use a good laugh today

Smoke a spliff and look in the mirror.

Old 03-15-2010, 18:56   #27
ZeRoDaY
Hi!

ZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ZeRoDaY
This thread made me remember how old franken is and how she likes to argue with people old enough to be her kids
Lvl 130 Ninja>LVL 100 Ninja XeleX
ZeRoDaY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2010, 20:41   #28
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
I'm the biggest, baddest botter, hacker, scammer on the server. Now GTFO!

Last edited by *Sonne*; 03-15-2010 at 22:01.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 10:06   #29
Soulflyed
CyberBadas

..and I'm the CyberBadass.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:27   #30
hextor
Banned

hextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond reputehextor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
..and I'm the CyberBadass.
yes you are and i are hextor
hextor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: