Old 07-12-2010, 09:17   #1
~Bubblicious~
IhazCookie

~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute
The Honesty Game

For this, anyone can join and drop out as they see fit. You ask a question, someone has to answer it and be truthful with their answer, then they ask a question. I'll start everything off.

Have you ever run up the down escalator?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:04   #2
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bubblicious~ View Post
For this, anyone can join and drop out as they see fit. You ask a question, someone has to answer it and be truthful with their answer, then they ask a question. I'll start everything off.

No, i should though

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator

teh rhymes

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 17:50   #3
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bubblicious~ View Post

I actually did once...twice in a row at a local mall. Many WTF's where around me...

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 17:58   #4
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
^ hey! gimme a question! >: D

anyway just to answer the one above that.
NO i've never been stuck before I'd like to try? haha

Have you ever slapped someone really hard across the face?
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 23:52   #5
Immortal__Demon
<3

Immortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekushay View Post
^ hey! gimme a question! >: D

anyway just to answer the one above that.
NO i've never been stuck before I'd like to try? haha

Have you ever slapped someone really hard across the face?
Yes, she cried...I felt bad

Have you ever been slapped?
Immortal__Demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 23:53   #6
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal__Demon View Post
Yes, she cried...I felt bad

Have you ever been slapped?
3 times by girls

Are u ugleh?
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 23:57   #7
Immortal__Demon
<3

Immortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
3 times by girls

Are u ugleh?
Ummm - again with the bad english...I'll say no

Did you deserve to be slapped?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:00   #8
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ummm - again with the bad english...I'll say no

Did you deserve to be slapped?
Dunno never been slapped

Did you ever set sumthink on fire

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04   #9
Immortal__Demon
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Dunno never been slapped

Did you ever set sumthink on fire
yes

did you ever sneak out of home at night?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:16   #10
Heavenly
RIOT!

Heavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond reputeHeavenly has a reputation beyond repute
nope.
have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn't have been doing?
Heavenly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 00:24   #11
Immortal__Demon
<3

yes

have you ever cried when your internet wasnt working?
Old 07-14-2010, 00:52   #12
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes

have you ever cried when your internet wasnt working?
no, i just smashed the modem lmfao

have u ever been cought jerking off? (for boys)
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 00:54   #13
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
no, i just smashed the modem lmfao

have u ever been cought jerking off? (for boys)
no.

have you had sex with your best friend bf/gf? (while they were together)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:00   #14
Immortal__Demon
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entourage~ View Post
no.

have you had sex with your best friend bf/gf? (while they were together)
no

have you ever been caught having sex with your best friend bf/gf? (while they were together)
Old 07-14-2010, 01:02   #15
Entourage~
<33

Entourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond reputeEntourage~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no

have you ever been caught having sex with your best friend bf/gf? (while they were together)
no.
have you ever sent a dirty sms/mms to the wrong person?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: