Old 07-05-2010, 06:47   #1
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Who Started Royal Family

Was it Arrow or Amber??...or..

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 11:03   #2
eka18
Hi Manz :D

eka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
Was it Arrow or Amber??...or..
Amber but it wasn't her idea

eka18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 16:44   #3
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eka18 View Post
Amber but it wasn't her idea
I liked amber was a cool lady like myself..had time for her but not the rest of the RF ego farkwits

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
Old 07-05-2010, 16:55   #4
XmaiN

XmaiN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I liked amber was a cool lady like myself..had time for her but not the rest of the RF ego farkwits
Then why complain about it on the forums.

First on server with lvl 6 DragonSoul armor

lol @ nins that think they can take me
XmaiN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 16:58   #5
Infamous~Rb

Infamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmaiN View Post
Because he's a man with a fetish for Jesus Christ.

Infamous~
Infamous~Rb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 19:02   #6
FemmeFatal

Quote:
complain about what??...just wanted to know about who started it AMber was cool the rest suck hard...real hard..an opinion, not complaining

Old 07-05-2010, 19:04   #7
FemmeFatal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~Rb View Post
Because he's a man with a fetish for Jesus Christ.
haha if i were a man u would like that better i know...fetish.. enough said

Old 07-05-2010, 20:19   #8
~NuNu~
Banned

~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute~NuNu~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
who ever said you were cool
~NuNu~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 21:48   #9
FemmeFatal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NuNu~ View Post
who ever said you were cool
I did ...i dont need approval of others to like myself...i am cool

so shhh u .. someone has wound the handle on the box to much..jack has popped out !

Old 07-06-2010, 00:21   #10
Infamous~Rb

Infamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~Rb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did ...i dont need approval of others to like myself...i am cool

so shhh u .. someone has wound the handle on the box to much..jack has popped out !
Is that what they teach you at fat camp?

Infamous~
Infamous~Rb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 03:27   #11
eka18

eka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond reputeeka18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea sure amber ish cool men

Especially when she used to fight side by side with arrow and puquinha

Quote:
it is not of your business

notice she got better gear and fixed nado so she > than your level 117 tao

Quote:
i am cool
we already know that

Old 07-06-2010, 10:44   #12
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea sure amber ish cool men

Especially when she used to fight side by side with arrow and puquinha

it is not of your business

notice she got better gear and fixed nado so she > than your level 117 tao

we already know that
Notice you call others for their english and fail with it yourself?
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 10:46   #13
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Unbanned again.... Pro sauce.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 13:47   #14
eka18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsUWish View Post
Notice you call others for their english and fail with it yourself?
i go skoola again soon wanna come ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~Rb View Post
Is that what they teach you at fat camp?
is that what they teach u at FA G camp ?

Old 07-06-2010, 15:54   #15
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i go skoola again soon wanna come ?

is that what they teach u at FA G camp ?
I'd rather be Arrow.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: