Old 12-10-2008, 12:56   #91
Blue~
Keel

Blue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cihan View Post
JUst recurit more members and you will see what you have going against and lets see who will last longer Time 2 Die and will show you what real power abusing is $$$$$$$$ <<<<< willstart talking Egale Eye recuting pay soliders
LOL you paying people to join? good thing i have lots of rb chars gimme dbs now kk
Blue~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 12:57   #92
GodlikeGee
Ren-Gee

GodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_all_people View Post
i didn't understand anything lol
well..if u was clever enough..you could work it out like i just have...

She said "my enemies think i am to scared so that is why i came back to my guild"

use ur hed

D
A
N
N
Y

Fool people into thinking you have a social life by going offline for a few hours.
GodlikeGee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 13:39   #93
_B4T_
[S.C.C.P.]

_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I told you already...

Ppl won't respect you for what you have/your money. They will respect you for what you are.

Acting like that, I doubt some1 will respect you.

Aqui Corinthians!

"**** your money, **** your possession,
**** your obsession...
I don't need that ****."
_B4T_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 13:40   #94
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
JUst recurit more members and you will see what you have going against and lets see who will last longer Time 2 Die and will show you what real power abusing is $$$$$$$$ <<<<< willstart talking Egale Eye recuting pay soliders
How much you paying. I'll join if its good.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 15:13   #95
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
How much you paying. I'll join if its good.
He said he would pay 1 english pound a month. He thinks this is a good price cuz he thinks it is a lot of money. But then again, it is to someone without decent education.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 15:56   #96
love_all_people
I Care

love_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlikeGee View Post
well..if u was clever enough..you could work it out like i just have...

She said "my enemies think i am to scared so that is why i came back to my guild"

use ur hed
look buddy .

it's not clever to work it out couz it's not puzzle

when u write something it's ur mission to make me understand

iam not suposed to think a lot and try to figure out what do u mean

i just looked at it for 4 or 5 seconds and i didn't understand so that's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
To love all people is to hold no grudges in my opinion. Maybe it's just the fact that it's so rare, but I respect anyone who has the will to try it. Hats off to you, dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
love_all_people is by far the most awesome egy ever. ^^^ That is my proof.
Bulkers fight TQ wins

I Love YourHighness
love_all_people is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 18:49   #97
deoxe
Satan

deoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to deoxe
Why the **** would you pay a pound a month just for someone to join your guild o_o A pound isnt even alot...-.- i get 5 pounds for lunch everyday, so ****ing retarded bela get a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
My Computer > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Conquer 2.0 > Uninstall

Best server available
deoxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 19:18   #98
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxe View Post
Why the **** would you pay a pound a month just for someone to join your guild o_o A pound isnt even alot...-.- i get 5 pounds for lunch everyday, so ****ing retarded bela get a life
Starve yourself for a year, get full +12...

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2008, 19:25   #99
deoxe
Satan

deoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao

Quote:

Best server available
Old 12-10-2008, 23:00   #100
deoxe
Satan

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to $old~0ut: #65i can stop iff you want#65[6:58]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to $old~0ut: #65and be firendzz agin#65[6:58]

[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to $old~0ut: #65?#65[6:58]

[Whisper]$old~0ut speaks to B..L.4: lol?[6:58]

[Whisper]$old~0ut speaks to B..L.4: nah i dont think so.[6:59]

ROFL

Quote:

Best server available
Old 12-11-2008, 00:55   #101
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Fusidwayz
haha thats awesome
Old 12-11-2008, 01:46   #102
Jake|Ekaj
jeki♥beki

Jake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jake|Ekaj
wonder which retards would like to die all the time.. LOL
Old 12-11-2008, 02:27   #103
EvilCrissAngel

EvilCrissAngel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
B..L.4 here

you wana see some thing i make one person guild will not need help from no one i am no noob like you to ask for help stop crying out loud and you want more ppl cry with you there welcome giogoogggooggogo lets start today now dont wate time wating will just makit boring
Who is the noop and crying to stop attack his members every time dont think u will continue with ur guild u will remove ur guild soon and u will remeber that. u married DoNkeY^SkY coz u think he will protect u but i dont think so may be he is very strong than me but my guild win always in the end...

Last edited by EvilCrissAngel; 12-11-2008 at 02:31.
EvilCrissAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: