Old 12-08-2008, 22:37   #46
cihan

cihan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by catobarb View Post
Haha, I'll join in on it. He already attacks me everytime he sees me anyway. The funny thing is that he was talking all this **** about how he doesn't have to worry about buying dbs and that is what I should do. I laughed because I pointed out that he should use that money for atleast some basic education. His response was why should he have to learn how to write properly if he can just pay someone to do it? Complete idiot in my opinion and I'll laugh even harder when he realizes that Inno is right
inno know me more than you know me and like i say i have no problem sorting my stuuf out with my english how many language you cant speak ? i can speak 3 not prfect but it will do the jobs that i need to do and + speaking good english dont earn me money ... just dont get happy coz all my enemy are ennemy to my firendss and dont think you can scared the u wont them coz they wont go had and get used up in the middle like you

Last edited by cihan; 12-08-2008 at 22:39.
cihan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 22:41   #47
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
hahah..SUPPLY AND DEMAND...the demand of killing bel4 is pretty high. =x

andl bel4 stop talking.....no1 is gonna bother reading your nonsense..it doesnt even make sense..go cry proxy and aimbot some more

lamokilling bela was high on deman long time its not just today only ad treeko to it
Old 12-08-2008, 23:39   #48
deoxe
Satan

deoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to deoxe
Learn to multiquote -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
My Computer > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Conquer 2.0 > Uninstall

Best server available
deoxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 00:46   #49
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Fusidwayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cihan View Post
inno know me more than you know me and like i say i have no problem sorting my stuuf out with my english how many language you cant speak ? i can speak 3 not prfect but it will do the jobs that i need to do and + speaking good english dont earn me money ... just dont get happy coz all my enemy are ennemy to my firendss and dont think you can scared the u wont them coz they wont go had and get used up in the middle like you

Quote:
lamokilling bela was high on deman long time its not just today only ad treeko to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxe View Post
Learn to multiquote -.-
S> Multi-quoting skillz!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 01:15   #50
Ouroboros
DennyCrane

Ouroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond repute
Bah who needs that, lets see how many posts he/she/it can make back to back (current max is 4 or 5?).

Great Aussie TV show, Good News Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk (3 parts to this, worth the watch)

Just a funny/cool vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHsl...eature=related

Only song in english of one of my fav bands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF4xBtchGo
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16   #51
GodlikeGee
Ren-Gee

GodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
That would be Ren-Gee, a newb who got booted from FDF and joined B..L.4 to lick her boots as someone elses tool. A few of them did and they will all die as long as they ally themselves with her. Better run when I see you.

You should have heard her inaugeration speech. It pretty much translates to something like this.

"You were Falcore's tools. Join me or die.
Stop kissing my ass, and you are KOS.
And remember, you are nothing without me."

It isn't word for word, but its damn close.
Yeah i got booted from fdf for no reason atall...
And yeah i joined B..L.4...
But whats wrong with abit of fun?

D
A
N
N
Y

Fool people into thinking you have a social life by going offline for a few hours.
GodlikeGee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 01:30   #52
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thats right OneManSoldier thats me B..L.4 i will gladly going to enjoy this at last co is getting better after patch 5072 and ppl try making me stop plying co many times i am right yeah inno
You do realize the phrase is One Man Army right, what you have there is frankly retarded. I mean OneMan is already implied by the soldier part, its rather redundant. If you didnt realize this, again im saying this more and more often now but ****ing priceless.

Also his weak ass water tao is GL of eagle eye or w/e (Paycheck). So aparently hes too **** to actually leave the guild entirely and be by himself.

Last edited by Fusidwayz; 12-09-2008 at 01:33.
Fusidwayz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 02:09   #53
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusidwayz View Post
You do realize the phrase is One Man Army right, what you have there is frankly retarded. I mean OneMan is already implied by the soldier part, its rather redundant. If you didnt realize this, again im saying this more and more often now but ****ing priceless.

Also his weak ass water tao is GL of eagle eye or w/e (Paycheck). So aparently hes too **** to actually leave the guild entirely and be by himself.
lolzzz its not paycheck its paycheuqe......just bring it on and treekoo whats your bp? and what is BL4 bp get life man you cant even fight to save your life for get on co2 in real life and no more from me do what you got to do cozz i will do what ever is nesecery all talk but nothing just bla bla bla and more bla btw i am back in the guild lmao and treeko
you want **** i will stop attacking everone thats my enemy i will just hunt you a for fun off it loser to fight your battle you need to came to form every one is ganster when it comes to typing few words using keyboard very easy to do so and what a waste off space to talk about your battle that you cant even fight for your self

Last edited by cihan; 12-09-2008 at 02:14.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:39   #54
Attila_123

Attila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Attila_123
All this talk about fraps and videos, yet not one single link in this thread to youtube or any other video site. You should walk the walk instead of just talk the talk.
Attila_123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 03:31   #55
Nuggets!
Banned

Nuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol you do really want me put some fraps on site and sen it to gmzz even some one told me u used on him and he got you on fraps now that you cannt use it on him lmao
You're a piece of **** noob.
Nuggets! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 03:33   #56
Ouroboros
DennyCrane

Ouroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond repute
Someone asked about that sometime in jail. Apparently he/she/it is going to wait until he/she/it has sent ALL of them in at the same time.

Funny, that seems like a stall doesn't it?

Great Aussie TV show, Good News Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk (3 parts to this, worth the watch)

Just a funny/cool vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHsl...eature=related

Only song in english of one of my fav bands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF4xBtchGo
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 04:20   #57
iDemoS

iDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
Bah who needs that, lets see how many posts he/she/it can make back to back (current max is 4 or 5?).
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!

Evil_Shadow: 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (naked)
Kiss_WHAT!?: 130-130-130 Pure Warrior (naked)
DeMoS: 120-125-130 Tro-War-Archer (given away)
Demos: 130-130-87 Pure Warrior (naked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
"It is not what a Warrior can do but what you can do with a Warrior."
WoW:

Magtheridon Server (PvP) Horde
Shenaniginns - Bloodelf Shadow Priest lvl 80
iDemoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 04:22   #58
iDemoS

iDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
since you know me better and i talk b4 many times i will tell you why really trekoo is pisst off with me and trying to pull this nonsence on me (but i dont care coz you know that i was kos many timess and i never give up plying and nver will) treeko past his leder ship to -tact- and he was killing my members in jail so i killed him and told him not to do it agine
and he say to me i will get treeko on me so i got more angry witch everone would if there where in my place so killed him agine and sat to him go get him
then i dont care then he try to say ohh iff i say sorry to him then he will forget things up
lamo you get ttretened by some one then you have to apolgise thats not me and next day he done sam sthing in jail and i am not power abuser not even dual soc yet and highest + i have is +7and that my fanhow could i be power abuser with those itemzz and treko comes jail kills me with out saying any thing i rev my self then ask him wtf wrong with you? then he kill me gaine so rev my selk and atack him he miss about 7 8 times i was not letting him have satmina after he use all his pot he goes out for more potss and go after him say in talk mode what you need more pots to kill noob like methat was it he made the form saying bela going down and all the time he see me kiling some one injail are ennmy to me
and ppl who help them kiill me (now iff it was you what will you do iff someone trethens you saying they will get someone to kos you and when they do you will have to quiet the game wel i will say bring it on and all treeko will have iss his frendss n my ennemy on his side wtich i all ready now and i am not saying i didint pk out side in bi or mistic but that was way b4 talismans come out when talismans come out i only had 100pk points or so then i wanted to get back to gameand only just started killing my ennemy and who will help them kill me.... ask treeko where was he b4 why he did not stop me or try to stop me b4 is not cozz i am killing anybody cozz when i turn aginst him why he not help them b4 where was he or is he just wana use you to get rid off me cozz he cant sort his problemss out buy him self is he man or woman still did not figured out.. and what his trying to say iss iff nobody tuch me i donnt care what they do but iff he tuch me i will use other ppl to deal with him... thats what it all comes to.....and when i see thiss form i even got more angry and say bring it on cozz i have the money is welliff they going to gang up on me i have to be strong and i will be strong
Wall of text crits for over 9000!!

Evil_Shadow: 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (naked)
Kiss_WHAT!?: 130-130-130 Pure Warrior (naked)
DeMoS: 120-125-130 Tro-War-Archer (given away)
Demos: 130-130-87 Pure Warrior (naked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
"It is not what a Warrior can do but what you can do with a Warrior."
WoW:

Magtheridon Server (PvP) Horde
Shenaniginns - Bloodelf Shadow Priest lvl 80
iDemoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 04:41   #59
Blue~
Keel

Blue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond repute
bela how many cps did u spend on broadcast lol get a life plox?
also whats a 'gmzz' o_o
Blue~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2008, 05:27   #60
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

The worst part is he edits most of his posts. Yet I'll be damned if i can tell where the orginal ends and where the edit begins.

My apologies for spelling the name wrong, my mind works on impulse and tries to spell words to the best of my knowledge.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: