Old 12-08-2008, 17:43   #31
cihan

cihan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
That would be Ren-Gee, a newb who got booted from FDF and joined B..L.4 to lick her boots as someone elses tool. A few of them did and they will all die as long as they ally themselves with her. Better run when I see you.

You should have heard her inaugeration speech. It pretty much translates to something like this.

"You were Falcore's tools. Join me or die.
Stop kissing my ass, and you are KOS.
And remember, you are nothing without me."

It isn't word for word, but its damn close.
its no where close make up more **** but you going down not me i hope this treat dont close cozz i want everone see what will hapend to you tirko lmao like i say i was one man sloider all my life did not need any one to do my s...t for me but i am prorud off my self i must be fing good you need help from all the server but only help you get is from my ennemy lamo
cihan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 17:44   #32
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentAngel View Post
Maybe I should bulk and come help again...sounds fun.
hahah..SUPPLY AND DEMAND...the demand of killing bel4 is pretty high. =x

andl bel4 stop talking.....no1 is gonna bother reading your nonsense..it doesnt even make sense..go cry proxy and aimbot some more

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums

Last edited by boogers; 12-08-2008 at 17:47.
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 18:15   #33
InnocentAngel
♥AngelMod♥

InnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cihan View Post
B..L.4 here inno yup it is fun come jion the battle i will have more fun damm tq must love costomers like me if am going to make you bulk lmao
First of all B..L.4, don't feel proud, because I bought dbs from tq before, and no it's not because of fighting enemies, it's because I have too much money to spend. Honestly, I've played this game for too long and I notice some people are just power abusers...and if you turn into one of those, I can gladly tell you something...it won't make you any friends.

Remember the time you were asking me to join back into Aces even though people wanted to kos you? And I still let you in? That's because I trusted you and you were actually friendly and not a power abuser...

I don't care what kind of attitude you have, but if you have problems with my friends and giving them a rough time without reason, that's where I'll step in and do something. Trust me, I can do something. Go ask anyone like Lee or Jakie or any of them what happens when I get pissed. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before

So seriously, before you continue acting all tough, try to consider what I've said...unless of course, you really don't want any friends at all.

***65290;***9733;~Guild Leader of ~Aces~ on WildSwan Server~***9733;***65290;

***9829;~My Characters~***9829;

***9734;InnocentAngel- lvl 130 Archer***9734;
***9734;Charlene- lvl 90 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja***9734;
***9734;InnocentAnge1- lvl 133 Water-Water-Water (pink nix ftw! =P Full dual sdg 288+ potency)***9734;

~***50500;***45768;***50556;! /(> 3 <)/ \(>***12613; <) a ***44545;***51201;***44545;***51201;~
InnocentAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 18:24   #34
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First of all B..L.4, don't feel proud, because I bought dbs from tq before, and no it's not because of fighting enemies, it's because I have too much money to spend. Honestly, I've played this game for too long and I notice some people are just power abusers...and if you turn into one of those, I can gladly tell you something...it won't make you any friends.

Remember the time you were asking me to join back into Aces even though people wanted to kos you? And I still let you in? That's because I trusted you and you were actually friendly and not a power abuser...

I don't care what kind of attitude you have, but if you have problems with my friends and giving them a rough time without reason, that's where I'll step in and do something. Trust me, I can do something. Go ask anyone like Lee or Jakie or any of them what happens when I get pissed. I'm pretty sure you've seen it before

So seriously, before you continue acting all tough, try to consider what I've said...unless of course, you really don't want any friends at all.
I seen you get pissed, it scary.

But I like the idea here.

"zap is skill zap own u noops i ply betar tan u"

Her posts, simplified. Her IQ is about the number of letters in that sentence, as well, if even that high.

I'm getting annoyed at this ****... Personally, I haven't many problems, as she's been rather nice to me... but she's a sadist, only a pixelated sadist. And I guess that's truly the sad part...

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 18:28   #35
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

inno pissed off = kowai (scary)

YOU SHUD GET FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 19:31   #36
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to xRespectx: #64turn off cid proxy is that why you run noob#64[21:30]

[Whisper]xRespectx speaks to B..L.4: Love you too[21:31]

[Whisper]xRespectx speaks to B..L.4: just remember, i killed you 6 times in a row without pots [21:31]

You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 20:26   #37
boogers
Squad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
[Whisper]B..L.4 speaks to xRespectx: #64turn off cid proxy is that why you run noob#64[21:30]

[Whisper]xRespectx speaks to B..L.4: just remember, i killed you 6 times in a row without pots [21:31]

lmao

told u she cries proxy!

Old 12-08-2008, 20:27   #38
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
i find it funny... on every post he goes "b.e.l.a here.....rest of message" we dont need to know you ar ebela on every dam post we alreayd know who you are from the first one!!! -.- and if i played still and had a good char and gears i'd kill ya

Juvenile - Tro-Tro - 120-42 Retired
Sugoi - tro-arch 123-112 retired
NewWorldTrojan - tro-war-tro 120-120-88 RE-ACTIVATED
NewWorldTrixz - archer 111 retired
Kaeluri - non-Rb warrior 114

Neptune
Sixis - 120-120-112 Ninja - 2nd pure 2nd rb ninja on neptune [1/14/09]

9/14 sockets

Working on a Comeback
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 20:56   #39
HitMan1992
Heartagram

HitMan1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HitMan1992
Man this is bordum lol just nooby crap lol
HitMan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 21:39   #40
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
hahah..SUPPLY AND DEMAND...the demand of killing bel4 is pretty high. =x

andl bel4 stop talking.....no1 is gonna bother reading your nonsense..it doesnt even make sense..go cry proxy and aimbot some more

lol you talking about proxy fraps me and give link i will send link to gmzz my self an i also add few frapss my self let see whom go bootjail your firendss or me
i think gmzz can tell in difrence hwre your firendss using cid proxy on 1-2 time aginst me
i been fighting then last 3 years i knoey how much skills thay got comon noob you man enough to fraps me give link iff cant then i will do it i will give link for your firendss using cid proxy i have np with it dont talk crap just fraps and make it in to action lets see you big boy
Old 12-08-2008, 21:45   #41
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post

lol you do really want me put some fraps on site and sen it to gmzz even some one told me u used on him and he got you on fraps now that you cannt use it on him lmao
Old 12-08-2008, 21:48   #42
catobarb

catobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond reputecatobarb has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, I'll join in on it. He already attacks me everytime he sees me anyway. The funny thing is that he was talking all this **** about how he doesn't have to worry about buying dbs and that is what I should do. I laughed because I pointed out that he should use that money for atleast some basic education. His response was why should he have to learn how to write properly if he can just pay someone to do it? Complete idiot in my opinion and I'll laugh even harder when he realizes that Inno is right

Wildswan

Sadly I am back to this game...

140 wat-war-tro 366BP
catobarb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 21:58   #43
jono2k5
hmmm

jono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
borin argument
Most ppl either hate bela or suk upto her so instead of chattin more and more shiiiite on here take it to game

jono2k5 - 127 tro - 130 war

Un~Earthed - 130 water - 130 war - 125 troj

quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[System] As A really luky person, jono2k5 upgraded his/her LightArmor and got the second gem socket ! [19:36]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jono2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 22:11   #44
Trancendence

Trancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond repute
man, don't bother reading his dumb ass comments, its so hard to understand haha, and please, dont post back to back, just one so it doesnt take up so much space, people aren't really going to read what you have to say anyways....

anyone can buy dbs and "own" people, i can't wait till you get your troj up, i bet your gonna zap with it haha, if i were dumb enough i would bulk and own the **** out of you, i always hit you atleast once before i die, and that's pretty sad for you since you can friggin 2 hit me LOL, yes i know, my gears are garbage
Tranced non-rb archer 91
WamBow 101+ water

Dragon-> Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan
Trancendence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 22:20   #45
cihan

Quote:

since you know me better and i talk b4 many times i will tell you why really trekoo is pisst off with me and trying to pull this nonsence on me (but i dont care coz you know that i was kos many timess and i never give up plying and nver will) treeko past his leder ship to -tact- and he was killing my members in jail so i killed him and told him not to do it agine
and he say to me i will get treeko on me so i got more angry witch everone would if there where in my place so killed him agine and sat to him go get him
then i dont care then he try to say ohh iff i say sorry to him then he will forget things up
lamo you get ttretened by some one then you have to apolgise thats not me and next day he done sam sthing in jail and i am not power abuser not even dual soc yet and highest + i have is +7and that my fanhow could i be power abuser with those itemzz and treko comes jail kills me with out saying any thing i rev my self then ask him wtf wrong with you? then he kill me gaine so rev my selk and atack him he miss about 7 8 times i was not letting him have satmina after he use all his pot he goes out for more potss and go after him say in talk mode what you need more pots to kill noob like methat was it he made the form saying bela going down and all the time he see me kiling some one injail are ennmy to me
and ppl who help them kiill me (now iff it was you what will you do iff someone trethens you saying they will get someone to kos you and when they do you will have to quiet the game wel i will say bring it on and all treeko will have iss his frendss n my ennemy on his side wtich i all ready now and i am not saying i didint pk out side in bi or mistic but that was way b4 talismans come out when talismans come out i only had 100pk points or so then i wanted to get back to gameand only just started killing my ennemy and who will help them kill me.... ask treeko where was he b4 why he did not stop me or try to stop me b4 is not cozz i am killing anybody cozz when i turn aginst him why he not help them b4 where was he or is he just wana use you to get rid off me cozz he cant sort his problemss out buy him self is he man or woman still did not figured out.. and what his trying to say iss iff nobody tuch me i donnt care what they do but iff he tuch me i will use other ppl to deal with him... thats what it all comes to.....and when i see thiss form i even got more angry and say bring it on cozz i have the money is welliff they going to gang up on me i have to be strong and i will be strong

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: