Old 12-08-2008, 14:31   #16
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Fusidwayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDemoS View Post
....... Silly Taojans.
Taojans, Priceless

Ill join the battle for boredom reasons, seems to be not enough arrogant people to kill these days. My tro prolly does 5-6ks by now, since hes got no armor and coro anymore lol, but 3hit combos on bulked fires are always easy.

Ps. Buy my warrior gears!
Old 12-08-2008, 15:00   #17
Kitrulle

Kitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Good luck man so much for ur -52 pk points.
Galik - Lvl 20 Archer
Krasile - Lvl 91 Water Tao
Wintermage - Lvl 110-126 Water > Water

Diamond
VinTage - 110-85 Water > Water
Kitrulle3 - 74 Water
Kitrulle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 15:29   #18
cihan

cihan is on a distinguished road
B..L.4 going down huahauhauau B..L.4 here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
Ok everyone, B.E.L.4 has pushed the last straw and I will not tolerate her being a tyrant over the population of this server. I know there are many of you out there that are attacked by her for no reason. Anyone who wishes to join the fight against her is more than welcome to join. Any guild who is her enemy is welcome to be our friends. I will personally see to it that any and all of her guild members are KOS. Let this be a warning to any of her members who may browse this forum. Leave her guild and you will be left alone.

Everyone knows me as a nice guy. And I wouldn't do this without a good reason. This server doesn't need a tyrant that says if your not in her guild or ally guild, u die. Doesn't need a person saying that you are nothing without the bulker leading them. The tyranny stops now. We will unite and beat her down into submission. This server will be better off when she is dealt with.

All Eagle Eye.. will be killed. Any guild who may ever take her in will be killed. Anyone supporting her will be killed.
lmao try it i will not stop playing on wildswan good try but you will fail noob treeko just make sure you jion good guild but that still wont stop me killing you and who ever help you make sure you are online all togther cozz then you might be get betetr off me and dont think that i am some random guy that you can treat like **** i am guy like chalange ty for giving me more fun
and iff you think i am some ordinary guy that on dole agine you wrong and dont forget there is saying what goes up must come down what goes round comes back round 2 times harder who are you compare to falcore anthrax rainmaker to scre me i been fighting them all they i very very enjoy it this is game you win you lose np only time i will lose is when you make me stop playingggggg...............:cool :
cihan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 15:43   #19
iDemoS

iDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusidwayz View Post
Taojans, Priceless

Ill join the battle for boredom reasons, seems to be not enough arrogant people to kill these days. My tro prolly does 5-6ks by now, since hes got no armor and coro anymore lol, but 3hit combos on bulked fires are always easy.

Evil_Shadow: 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (naked)
Kiss_WHAT!?: 130-130-130 Pure Warrior (naked)
DeMoS: 120-125-130 Tro-War-Archer (given away)
Demos: 130-130-87 Pure Warrior (naked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
"It is not what a Warrior can do but what you can do with a Warrior."
WoW:

Magtheridon Server (PvP) Horde
Shenaniginns - Bloodelf Shadow Priest lvl 80
iDemoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 15:47   #20
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDemoS View Post
I already have B.E.L.4. KOSed. He thought he was cool cause he could nado me to death and it was hard for me to kill him since I don't 1-hit him yet with my warrior. I challenged him to FB instead of nado and I destroyed him, then he started sucking up to me, saying that I hit him better than any of the trojans he fights. so we are talking and he seems nice enough at the time, but as soon as Dragonsky comes he completely changes and wont stop attacking me. Funny, as soon as I do a couple 2-hit combos to kill him he starts whining about aimbot, and Drag always whines that I "impot" so that was expected from him. They also think I'm using a hack that makes them lag a lot when I fight them.

Long story short, I support Treeko.
againe B..L.4 here
and iwill make sure there will be vids off you on the internet i will owning you one buy one hunting you down and put it on you tube and give links to everone here so be it i am ready gogogoogogg
Old 12-08-2008, 16:05   #21
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
nado-ing takes skill

i would help but no troj and as a water with no fan or tower cant do much

and im pretty sure..only a handful of pplz in wildswan/fp has the SKILL/maybe gears to take down bel4

hey noob B..L.A here you wana help go for it make my day you will see more offme everday and like i say how fanny it will be on you tube me getting you one by one owning you all and will not stop playing and nobody will make me stop gooluck
Old 12-08-2008, 16:10   #22
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
Ok everyone, B.E.L.4 has pushed the last straw and I will not tolerate her being a tyrant over the population of this server. I know there are many of you out there that are attacked by her for no reason. Anyone who wishes to join the fight against her is more than welcome to join. Any guild who is her enemy is welcome to be our friends. I will personally see to it that any and all of her guild members are KOS. Let this be a warning to any of her members who may browse this forum. Leave her guild and you will be left alone.

Everyone knows me as a nice guy. And I wouldn't do this without a good reason. This server doesn't need a tyrant that says if your not in her guild or ally guild, u die. Doesn't need a person saying that you are nothing without the bulker leading them. The tyranny stops now. We will unite and beat her down into submission. This server will be better off when she is dealt with.

All Eagle Eye.. will be killed. Any guild who may ever take her in will be killed. Anyone supporting her will be killed.
B..L.4 here

you wana see some thing i make one person guild will not need help from no one i am no noob like you to ask for help stop crying out loud and you want more ppl cry with you there welcome giogoogggooggogo lets start today now dont wate time wating will just makit boring
Old 12-08-2008, 16:13   #23
Grizzly

Grizzly is on a distinguished road
im with u

im tied of haveing punk like him just going around killing eny 1 and evey 1 around for no reason at all thinking that hes hot **** cuz he can stand in 1 place and click tell your dead
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 16:32   #24
Grizzly

Grizzly is on a distinguished road
OneManSoldier its his new!! guild just so u know
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 16:36   #25
Fusidwayz
The Prawn

Fusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond reputeFusidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Fusidwayz
Jesus christ the triple posts just killed my brain, thats not even reasonably understandable. I dont mean to be a language nazi but ffs punctuation is your friend.
Old 12-08-2008, 16:42   #26
InnocentAngel
♥AngelMod♥

InnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe I should bulk and come help again...sounds fun.

***65290;***9733;~Guild Leader of ~Aces~ on WildSwan Server~***9733;***65290;

***9829;~My Characters~***9829;

***9734;InnocentAngel- lvl 130 Archer***9734;
***9734;Charlene- lvl 90 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja***9734;
***9734;InnocentAnge1- lvl 133 Water-Water-Water (pink nix ftw! =P Full dual sdg 288+ potency)***9734;

~***50500;***45768;***50556;! /(> 3 <)/ \(>***12613; <) a ***44545;***51201;***44545;***51201;~
InnocentAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 17:18   #27
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusidwayz View Post
Taojans, Priceless

B..L.4 here i am bulked fire yes but dont for get i play fire last 3 years me having right gears you dont stand chance againts fire lmao and i wish you good luck in your battle against me it is more of fun
Old 12-08-2008, 17:24   #28
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
im tied of haveing punk like him just going around killing eny 1 and evey 1 around for no reason at all thinking that hes hot **** cuz he can stand in 1 place and click tell your dead

B..L.4 guys will you just print your charecter name that you really dont need to you porbpley on my ennemy list cozz you ither pk me or kill my firendss and i dont go round killing ppl like you say iff they dont do nothing to me or firendss i want kill them ask your self why you got killed by me
Old 12-08-2008, 17:26   #29
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentAngel View Post
Maybe I should bulk and come help again...sounds fun.

B..L.4 here inno yup it is fun come jion the battle i will have more fun damm tq must love costomers like me if am going to make you bulk lmao
Old 12-08-2008, 17:34   #30
cihan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
OneManSoldier its his new!! guild just so u know

thats right OneManSoldier thats me B..L.4 i will gladly going to enjoy this at last co is getting better after patch 5072 and ppl try making me stop plying co many times i am right yeah inno

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: