Old 12-07-2008, 21:19   #1
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
B.E.L.4 is going down

Ok everyone, B.E.L.4 has pushed the last straw and I will not tolerate her being a tyrant over the population of this server. I know there are many of you out there that are attacked by her for no reason. Anyone who wishes to join the fight against her is more than welcome to join. Any guild who is her enemy is welcome to be our friends. I will personally see to it that any and all of her guild members are KOS. Let this be a warning to any of her members who may browse this forum. Leave her guild and you will be left alone.

Everyone knows me as a nice guy. And I wouldn't do this without a good reason. This server doesn't need a tyrant that says if your not in her guild or ally guild, u die. Doesn't need a person saying that you are nothing without the bulker leading them. The tyranny stops now. We will unite and beat her down into submission. This server will be better off when she is dealt with.

All Eagle Eye.. will be killed. Any guild who may ever take her in will be killed. Anyone supporting her will be killed.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2008, 23:08   #2
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
Ok everyone, B.E.L.4 has pushed the last straw and I will not tolerate her being a tyrant over the population of this server. I know there are many of you out there that are attacked by her for no reason. Anyone who wishes to join the fight against her is more than welcome to join. Any guild who is her enemy is welcome to be our friends. I will personally see to it that any and all of her guild members are KOS. Let this be a warning to any of her members who may browse this forum. Leave her guild and you will be left alone.

Everyone knows me as a nice guy. And I wouldn't do this without a good reason. This server doesn't need a tyrant that says if your not in her guild or ally guild, u die. Doesn't need a person saying that you are nothing without the bulker leading them. The tyranny stops now. We will unite and beat her down into submission. This server will be better off when she is dealt with.

All Eagle Eye.. will be killed. Any guild who may ever take her in will be killed. Anyone supporting her will be killed.
nado-ing takes skill

i would help but no troj and as a water with no fan or tower cant do much

and im pretty sure..only a handful of pplz in wildswan/fp has the SKILL/maybe gears to take down bel4

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums

Last edited by boogers; 12-07-2008 at 23:16.
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 02:50   #3
FrostRime
Fwah! _

FrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond repute
Meh I think I hit her for like 6k right now. I just gotta get some time to set up shop and sell some shtuff.

The dude rarely leaves jail. It's almost ridiculous how much he plays considering nobody cares about em. Enjoy yourself Treeko, I don't mind helpin' ya out if ya need it.

***1769;Penta-B*tch Squad***1769;
In no specific order:
Unloveable SpAnK_Me |DestIny| Crecil GoldenSun

I'm a b*tch, you're my b*tch, and I'm your b*tch. I love you guys!
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark!
FrostRime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 04:08   #4
Ouroboros
DennyCrane

Ouroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond repute
BEL4 is like a even more retarded version of SAINT.

If such a thing is possible that is.

Great Aussie TV show, Good News Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk (3 parts to this, worth the watch)

Just a funny/cool vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHsl...eature=related

Only song in english of one of my fav bands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF4xBtchGo
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 05:41   #5
love_all_people
I Care

love_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond reputelove_all_people has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
BEL4 is like a even more retarded version of SAINT.

If such a thing is possible that is.
exactly she's talking like him acting like him

she ksed my warrior in lap4 with her warrior so i left the spot going to anther one and when i left she said don't ks

i was like damn are u an idiot u ksed me and i left the spot so u telling me not to ks you

then she come to my spot and killed me saying don't tell me idiot again lol

and when i left the lap she said are u sad ?
i told her nah i don't
she said i do when i was pking you someone killed my warrior
i said i don't care
she said but i have a bank full of tokens

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
To love all people is to hold no grudges in my opinion. Maybe it's just the fact that it's so rare, but I respect anyone who has the will to try it. Hats off to you, dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstNameEver View Post
love_all_people is by far the most awesome egy ever. ^^^ That is my proof.
Bulkers fight TQ wins

I Love YourHighness
love_all_people is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 06:54   #6
GodlikeGee
Ren-Gee

GodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond reputeGodlikeGee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

hahahaha....wtf is this..u sound like your making a plan to take over some country or something...and btw...im from Eagle Eye..come get me :P

D
A
N
N
Y

Fool people into thinking you have a social life by going offline for a few hours.
GodlikeGee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 07:48   #7
iDemoS

iDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond repute
I already have B.E.L.4. KOSed. He thought he was cool cause he could nado me to death and it was hard for me to kill him since I don't 1-hit him yet with my warrior. I challenged him to FB instead of nado and I destroyed him, then he started sucking up to me, saying that I hit him better than any of the trojans he fights. so we are talking and he seems nice enough at the time, but as soon as Dragonsky comes he completely changes and wont stop attacking me. Funny, as soon as I do a couple 2-hit combos to kill him he starts whining about aimbot, and Drag always whines that I "impot" so that was expected from him. They also think I'm using a hack that makes them lag a lot when I fight them.

Long story short, I support Treeko.

Evil_Shadow: 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (naked)
Kiss_WHAT!?: 130-130-130 Pure Warrior (naked)
DeMoS: 120-125-130 Tro-War-Archer (given away)
Demos: 130-130-87 Pure Warrior (naked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
"It is not what a Warrior can do but what you can do with a Warrior."
WoW:

Magtheridon Server (PvP) Horde
Shenaniginns - Bloodelf Shadow Priest lvl 80
iDemoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 08:56   #8
deoxe
Satan

deoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond reputedeoxe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to deoxe
Quote:

Agreed, kill the kebab seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
My Computer > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Conquer 2.0 > Uninstall

Best server available
deoxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 10:22   #9
FrostRime
Fwah! _

FrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlikeGee View Post
hahahaha....wtf is this..u sound like your making a plan to take over some country or something...and btw...im from Eagle Eye..come get me :P
and you are?

***1769;Penta-B*tch Squad***1769;
In no specific order:
Unloveable SpAnK_Me |DestIny| Crecil GoldenSun

I'm a b*tch, you're my b*tch, and I'm your b*tch. I love you guys!
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark!
FrostRime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 10:30   #10
Jake|Ekaj
jeki♥beki

Jake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jake|Ekaj
a weak old player whos an early rb..
Old 12-08-2008, 10:58   #11
Trancendence

Trancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond repute
only do 2-3k, but it can still do the job... im surprised even treeko is kosing someone haha, im in
Tranced non-rb archer 91
WamBow 101+ water

Dragon-> Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan
Trancendence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 11:38   #12
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trancendence View Post
only do 2-3k, but it can still do the job... im surprised even treeko is kosing someone haha, im in
u get nado 3.5k LOl..2 nados ur dead

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 11:40   #13
Trancendence

Trancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
u get nado 3.5k LOl..2 nados ur dead
seriously...lol, its funny though when she actually dies
Tranced non-rb archer 91
WamBow 101+ water

Dragon-> Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan
Trancendence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 13:18   #14
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
and you are?
That would be Ren-Gee, a newb who got booted from FDF and joined B..L.4 to lick her boots as someone elses tool. A few of them did and they will all die as long as they ally themselves with her. Better run when I see you.

You should have heard her inaugeration speech. It pretty much translates to something like this.

"You were Falcore's tools. Join me or die.
Stop kissing my ass, and you are KOS.
And remember, you are nothing without me."

It isn't word for word, but its damn close.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2008, 14:14   #15
iDemoS

iDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond reputeiDemoS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That would be Ren-Gee, a newb who got booted from FDF and joined B..L.4 to lick her boots as someone elses tool. A few of them did and they will all die as long as they ally themselves with her. Better run when I see you.

You should have heard her inaugeration speech. It pretty much translates to something like this.

"You were Falcore's tools. Join me or die.
Stop kissing my ass, and you are KOS.
And remember, you are nothing without me."

It isn't word for word, but its damn close.
you see his broadcast about buying 2 soc Trojan gear -7 any +? it seems he is desperate to get a trojan so he can actually 1 hit people. The sad thing is he will probably zap more as a trojan than he ever did as a fire. Silly Taojans.

Evil_Shadow: 130-130-131 War-War-Tro (naked)
Kiss_WHAT!?: 130-130-130 Pure Warrior (naked)
DeMoS: 120-125-130 Tro-War-Archer (given away)
Demos: 130-130-87 Pure Warrior (naked)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
"It is not what a Warrior can do but what you can do with a Warrior."
WoW:

Magtheridon Server (PvP) Horde
Shenaniginns - Bloodelf Shadow Priest lvl 80
iDemoS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: