Old 10-05-2008, 07:58   #1
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Interview of a Newb #1

This was an interview of a newb for the entertainment of everyone. If this isn't a general test as to the intelligence level of most people on the server, I do not know what is. This guy actually answered my questions for almost 30 minutes. I may make more interviews a series if they become popular, and depending on how many I can bait.

[commentary added for better effect of what I'm thinking at certain points]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: i gave u 50 db for ur super club n super necklace than[8:57]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: u whispered?[9:10]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: yeah[9:10]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: so ur wanting what exactly? the necklace and club?[9:12]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: what are u offering?[9:13]
[this can't be a serious offer]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: 500k ok[9:13]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: i think ur wasting my time[9:14]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: **** u *****[9:14]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: my stuff is worth way more than 500,000[9:14]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: **** u still ok [9:14]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: go eat ****[9:15]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: *****[9:16]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: if u really wanna be kos for life, that can be arranged[9:16]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: i want see in conquer only bicth[9:17]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: so ur complaining to me becasue i wont give u 320kk of stuff for 500k?[9:17]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: yeah[9:18]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: *****[9:18]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: im sorry, but this is going in my list of top 10 stupidest things ive seen in market[9:18]
[maybe this will piss him off a little]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: ***** [9:18]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: ull be famous as a moron forever[9:18]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: and everyone will laugh at the same time[9:19]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: excuse me while i make this profile[9:20]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: but does ur mothers name start with D-O-G or S-L-U-T[9:20]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: stop talkin to me now [9:20]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: *****[9:20]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: question 2[9:20]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: does your vocabulary include more than 10 words?[9:20]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat *****[9:20]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: nvm, that answers that[9:21]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: question 3[9:21]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat *****[9:21]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: are u able to say more than 5 words without using profanity?[9:21]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: yeah *****[9:21]
[i can't beleive hes still talking to me]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: question 4[9:21]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat *****[9:22]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: on a scale of 10 to 10, how newbie are you[9:22]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: im 6 *****[9:22]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: question 5[9:22]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat [9:23]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: were u aware that 10+ your previous answer is equal to your IQ score?[9:23]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: 50[9:23]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: point proven[9:23]
[omg, either he can't add or doesnt realize 50 is in the mentally retarded level]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: next question[9:23]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: as a generic name with a number slapped on the end of it[9:24]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: how stupid do you feel?[9:24]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: im stupid but u stupid than me hole[9:25]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: ok then, next question[9:25]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: ok *****[9:26]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: now then, if u trace back your family tree[9:27]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat u goin to do [9:27]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: how many times is there more than 1 way to get back to a relative[9:27]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: is your mother also ur sister?[9:27]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: is your father also your uncle?[9:28]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: u can sick ur dad **** that the way he like it [9:28]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: goes the cumilative family IQ remotely reach a 3 digit number?[9:28]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: go sick ur dad ****[9:29]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: does the cumulative family vocabulary consist of over 50% profane words[9:29]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: stop talkin *****[9:29]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: is the family income more than a peanut and some pocket lint?[9:29]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: 8000[9:30]
[i can make more than this working part time and minimum wage, i sure hope we wasnt serious]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: follow up question[9:30]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat[9:30]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: does pocket lint taste better boiled or fried?[9:30]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: wat[9:30]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: and do u use the peanut as a sidedish?[9:31]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: or is that thanksgiving dinner?[9:31]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: ur thanksgivin dinner is ur dad ****[9:34]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: next question[9:34]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: in your 24/7 sausage fest in your shoebox house, how do u ever sleep?[9:34]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: fbvgfdhghfjhgf[9:34]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: yeah wat ever [9:34]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: well put[9:34]
[is there anything else i could have said?]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: i will put my dog **** in ur ass [9:35]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: is your favorite color white or blue[9:35]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: y?[9:35]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: *****[9:35]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: id figure either u like ur dad's "*** white", or ur dads fist beating you "blue"[9:36]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: should i put u down for white?[9:36]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: i put u down than[9:36]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: ill make that white since u didnt object[9:37]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: come i not scared of u [9:37]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: (for the record folks, hes want my *** now too)[9:37]
[ yes i whispered this and he didn't clue in]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: back to the questions[9:37]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: how many times a week do you do your own mom?[9:37]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: 1-5, 6-30, 31+[9:38]

[Whisper]killer001 speaks to Destro: go sick ****[9:38]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: how many son/brothers or daughter/sisters do u have?[9:39]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: or are u infertile?[9:39]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: with your brain so small, do u resent the term "pea-brain"?[9:41]

[Whisper]Destro speaks to killer001: or do u take compliment to it?[9:41]

[guess he had enough, heheheh, time to post this]
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:05   #2
4uVaK
lalala

4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute4uVaK has a reputation beyond repute
sad
4uVaK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16   #3
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
lmao owned o.o

Nice one Treeko gave me a good laugh

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 08:35   #4
RohitZero
Sucks now.

RohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
lmao owned o.o

Nice one Treeko gave me a good laugh
ur mother
Old 10-05-2008, 08:38   #5
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohitZero View Post
ur mother
What about her?

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 08:41   #6
Jake|Ekaj
jeki♥beki

Jake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jake|Ekaj
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohitZero View Post
ur mother
HAHAHAHA
Old 10-05-2008, 08:42   #7
Borny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake|Ekaj View Post
HAHAHAHA

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 09:04   #8
Uranium
I WUV RIM

Uranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond reputeUranium has a reputation beyond repute
That made me chuckle.

Playing isnt fun
And im selling gears on snowwhite/cinderella
You can pm me offers
Please
And it's all super +4/5 1 soc
Love you all ^^
Uranium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 09:26   #9
Nuggets!
Banned

Nuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond reputeNuggets! has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-05-2008, 10:10   #10
Ouroboros
DennyCrane

Ouroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond reputeOuroboros has a reputation beyond repute
So worth the long read.

Great Aussie TV show, Good News Week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk (3 parts to this, worth the watch)

Just a funny/cool vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QHsl...eature=related

Only song in english of one of my fav bands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF4xBtchGo
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 14:25   #11
Attila_123

Attila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond reputeAttila_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Attila_123
That guy should become WildSwan's mascot because he is quite good at showing the retardation of this server.
Attila_123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 16:23   #12
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
So worth the long read.
Definately...

Congradulations, this is one of the only things about this game that ACTUALLY made me lol.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 16:44   #13
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see so many people enjoy my work. I'll be sure to share the next one.
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 16:52   #14
Borny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
omg please do

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 17:09   #15
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeko View Post
Yay. More laughs.

btw saw a +4 coat in market... like 12kk, thought I should tell you.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: